RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Very nice. Im looking forward to future updates (y)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
very good game,(it would be better if he had moving sex scenes) but the updates are small,you play a few minutes from the previous upgrade.Maybe because I really like this game I would like to play for many hours.Ι hope the next upgrade will be bigger.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.04.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
First run on this game, I normally don't play or even look at Rpgms due to huge maps, always forgetting where you left off and a few other reasons. This was alot smoother than i expected. There was a Quest log to help you so incase you forget where your going. You only had 3 maps to pick from and they weren't Stupid huge. (y) Love the Bus stop next to home, helps alot. For a RPGM looks good so far. "just different angles during sex acts would be nice :PogChamp:" Problem with RPGM's is losing saves, so sticking mine here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SACE799011

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Am I missing something or was that an incredibly tiny update? one night at bar , a hand job and one day at work

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Well, i hope the story of this game didn't like "Anna Exciting Affection". it good at first, but then?? So much sex, and you know the reason behind many sex scenes? the protagonist JUST FEEL HORNY, really??

I like the story line about work in warehouse, got blackmailed by a lawyer and BDSM stuff because she got drugged as long as there's a build up story line. BUT if she just had sex because just feeling HORNY and feel pity about the old man, it's unimaginable.
I hope it's different from "Anna Exciting Affection".
You can forget it after this update: Jane just feel horny

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes