RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Update Blog

Dear patrons,
So, this is another progress report. I finished all contents I planed to include in the next update few days ago. So now you might be wondering why have I not released it yet? That's because I supposed to finish those content almost a month ago.
But unfortunately due to some real life complications I couldn't do so. That's what delayed this update so much. So I thought if I now release the update with one month's worth of contents, you guys won't be satisfied with it. Because you waited so long. That's why I am adding some extra contents to make it worth your time. But adding more contents will take more time.
I know you guys are disappointed and so am I. But sometime things happened in your life that you have no control over. Anyway, I promise next updates will not take as much time as this one. So stay tuned and as soon as I finish those extra contents I'll release the next update of the game. Thank you.
thank you! and i just feel the dev. Life is a complicated mess most of the time

Reactions: Darkman_13

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
She looks hotter and hotter with each images. Hopefully a return soon ;)

Thanks for sharing Darkman_13 (y)
you mean him ;)

but jokes aside yeah she really looks amazing I love her legs and butt looks so strong and fit but still curvy and feminine ahhh can’t get enough.:love:

scene could be really promising even I hope this won‘t be the only pose hehe.:sneaky:

also I still hope he changes the psycho guy and her uncle a bit and make them older. They both looks nearly the same and so soft and young. for me kinda strange.

And I am personally still conflicted about the last uncle scene which was kinda very hot but also kind a odd and too straight forward imo.:unsure:

but I guess the dev is not active here so he won’t read this feedback. sad:cry:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
you mean him ;)

but jokes aside yeah she really looks amazing I love her legs and butt looks so strong and fit but still curvy and feminine ahhh can’t get enough.:love:

scene could be really promising even I hope this won‘t be the only pose hehe.:sneaky:

also I still hope he changes the psycho guy and her uncle a bit and make them older. They both looks nearly the same and so soft and young. for me kinda strange.

And I am personally still conflicted about the last uncle scene which was kinda very hot but also kind a odd and too straight forward imo.:unsure:

but I guess the dev is not active here so he won’t read this feedback. sad:cry:
Yeah, him too ;) :LOL:

I really hope and want to see more of the "weird " couple that are very into bdsm/slave. ;)
More with "grandpa" and the uncle/aunt (y)

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Can't agree more with the comments so far. She looks good, smart but naive. Did one run to keep her 'spotless' see how that will continue in the rest of the game.
The deprived path is much more predictable, but not fun to see how it develops. Enough different story-lines are developing to make it an addicting game.

Looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Pogo123

scudamore

Jun 13, 2017
Well, i hope the story of this game didn't like "Anna Exciting Affection". it good at first, but then?? So much sex, and you know the reason behind many sex scenes? the protagonist JUST FEEL HORNY, really??

I like the story line about work in warehouse, got blackmailed by a lawyer and BDSM stuff because she got drugged as long as there's a build up story line. BUT if she just had sex because just feeling HORNY and feel pity about the old man, it's unimaginable.
I hope it's different from "Anna Exciting Affection".

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes