RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
This is another progress report of the game. As I mentioned in my previous update blog, the next update will take a bit longer to finish because I couldn’t work on the game for 8-9 days. Next update will also be bigger than the last one. Because I want to give you enough content to satisfy you.
So far I was able to release a new update every single month. But because of the time that I lost last month, I won’t be able to stick to that schedule this time. Hopefully it is just a one time thing that won't happen in the future.
But it’s hard to know with absolute certainty when I also have to maintain a full time job. But the good news is, you guys liked my game more than I expected. I didn’t Expect to get that many patrons so soon after I started working on this game. Which gives me an extra motivation to continue working on it.
The work on the next update is going on very smoothly. I expect to finish it in 20 to 25 days. Most of that time will be spent on renders. Since I can’t speed up the rendering process without upgrading my hardware.
Again sorry for the delay and I hope it will be worth your time once I finish the next update.
Until then, stay safe.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1593025328240.png
1593025340700.png

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? This is another quick update blog just to let you guys know that, I'm still working on the next update. But unfortunately progress is slower then I expected. Mostly because of my other full time job. So I'm afraid It will take a bit longer then I expected to finish the next update.
So until then stay home and stay safe.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
View attachment 704800
View attachment 704801

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? This is another quick update blog just to let you guys know that, I'm still working on the next update. But unfortunately progress is slower then I expected. Mostly because of my other full time job. So I'm afraid It will take a bit longer then I expected to finish the next update.
URM Graat to hear and looking forward to the update BUT and there is always a BUT, Don't need to stay home too long the pubs will open soon (they still have no Ale because the breweries will take about three weeks to catch up but lockdown will soon ease some more YIPPEE freedom at last

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 704800
View attachment 704801

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Thanks for the news update Darkman_13 :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I expect to finish it in 20 to 25 days.
It's sad, we could have it on these end days of June :sneaky:

BUT, Don't need to stay home too long
Yeah, "stay home" isn't right. Our pubs and restaurants are open since May, the 18th! So noooo, I'm not stayen at home. I was at my favorite home-brewery on the first day since end of lockdown, exactly 6 weeks ago...:cool:

Davewatch
Deutschland! :)
your lockdown was too late because of Boris "B" Johnson ;)

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
It's sad, we could have it on these end days of June :sneaky:

Yeah, "stay home" isn't right. Our pubs and restaurants are open since May, the 18th! So noooo, I'm not stayen at home. I was at my favorite home-brewery on the first day since end of lockdown, exactly 6 weeks ago...:cool:
You lucky "B" ours open next week in UK (where are you?)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear patrons,
So, this is another progress report. I finished all contents I planed to include in the next update few days ago. So now you might be wondering why have I not released it yet? That's because I supposed to finish those content almost a month ago.
But unfortunately due to some real life complications I couldn't do so. That's what delayed this update so much. So I thought if I now release the update with one month's worth of contents, you guys won't be satisfied with it. Because you waited so long. That's why I am adding some extra contents to make it worth your time. But adding more contents will take more time.
I know you guys are disappointed and so am I. But sometime things happened in your life that you have no control over. Anyway, I promise next updates will not take as much time as this one. So stay tuned and as soon as I finish those extra contents I'll release the next update of the game. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes