RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
not possible... i don't remember very well but i think i worked on friday and the game has ended(0.2) and asked to save... loading the game today you are weared like a whore and can only go to change clothes in the building next to the work.
There when u try to change to ur normal clothes the game understands there u r changing to whore clothes to go to work then theres this conversation with the supervisor and after that we cant work or change clothes and cant leave the area because we are wearing the whore clothes
So i had to start a new game
you can take the bus and go home, don't put on the secretary clothes

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
When she completes all the tasks of the first day, when talking to the mother she says to watch TV or do something ... It is still in the afternoon and I don't know what to do. Neighbors, food delivery, brother, guys ... all done. And now?

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
When she completes all the tasks of the first day, when talking to the mother she says to watch TV or do something ... It is still in the afternoon and I don't know what to do. Neighbors, food delivery, brother, guys ... all done. And now?
Please, any help?
There is nothing more to do? Something to pass the time? All the tasks I have left have to be in the morning time

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Please, any help?
There is nothing more to do? Something to pass the time? All the tasks I have left have to be in the morning time
go to your room, change your clothes and sleep. TV is not set up in game.
tip: check the Quest log well to see when a quest stops next to update

Reactions: Marigel

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I rummage through all the threads where I read her. I come back to you once found
I could see a thread where one could add an update to an RPGM game, but not where you could make once from scratch. Hmmm... maybe it would work to put the content of the game into the files of another one?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes