RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Please tell me what to do next. I loaded save from previous version (v 0.02) then I entered the special room to change into the new dress where the glowing dot was located and met the supervisor (the guy who spied on me changing). Then I don't know what to do next on Daytime, Monday. Where is the glowing dot that tells me where to go next?
Untitled.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Please tell me what to do next. I loaded save from previous version (v 0.02) then I entered the special room to change into the new dress where the glowing dot was located and met the supervisor (the guy who spied on me changing). Then I don't know what to do next on Daytime, Monday. Where is the glowing dot that tells me where to go next?
View attachment 645762
Check your quest log. (right click)
Have you try talking with your boss?

Motario

Feb 22, 2020
There is some logic that need to be fixed. I got stuck during Slutty Secretary quest. MC got out of warehouse and it is evening already. So she cannot change from slutty clothes because storage room is closed and she cannot go anywhere because of wearing slutty clothes :(

Reactions: ApertureStudio

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The heroine is pretty good looking but the gameplay is bad.
Why so many devs insist on forcing people to change clothes multiple times a day whilst also restricting the number of other activities in a day. This ends up in a mindless grind that feels more like playing barbie dress up than anything else.
This idiotic gameplay can even lock you out with bugs (do not work at the warehouse as your second action of the day, you will be stuck there with no way to get changed or get out).

Updates appear to be of micro size too. I think I'll try again see where this goes but I'd probably advise to wait a year.

Firephalcon

Jun 24, 2017
you can't go to work on weekends, go to sleep
not possible... i don't remember very well but i think i worked on friday and the game has ended(0.2) and asked to save... loading the game today you are weared like a whore and can only go to change clothes in the building next to the work.
There when u try to change to ur normal clothes the game understands there u r changing to whore clothes to go to work then theres this conversation with the supervisor and after that we cant work or change clothes and cant leave the area because we are wearing the whore clothes
So i had to start a new game

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 645762
I had the same problem, had to load an earlier save. Actually a two steps earlier version. A save just before talking to the later misbehaved too. The one that worked for me was the one before going to sleep the night before lawyer.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
To avoid problems with changing clothes in the game (temporarily) do only one action per day. We went to the neighbors and immediately home. The next day - to work and also immediately home. If you go to work after the neighbors in the daytime, then the evening will catch us in a slutty outfit, the barn is closed, time cannot be missed, it’s a dead end.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Male protagonist have to Wait like 7 updates for sexual content
Meanwhile female protagonist just be sucking and fucking on sight :LOL:
Like in real life: guys have to suffer and be patient during girls don’t necessarily need to have sex but can have it way more often easier - unless you are a sugarbird/callboy and fuck everything - maybe even goats (but this doesn’t count since I talk about ordinary boys and girls with decent looks)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not bad! I'll keep an eye on it for future updates. I hate to see the fat bloke again though... the amount of times he appeared in these types of games is just way too often.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes