ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Aah no, I'm a silver patron, I have to wait 5 days :(

Changelog:
Maid job (1 event)
Odd Neighbors (2 events)
Slutty Secretary (2 events)

Dev Note: last month wasn't very kind to me. Due to some family issues I couldn't spend as much time working on the game. But I'm still happy how this update turned out. I'm not completely satisfied though. I would have like add one more event. But unfortunately I didn't had the time because I wanted to keep the monthly release schedule. I hope you guys like this update and all of your feedback is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Changelog:
Maid job (1 event)
Odd Neighbors (2 events)
Slutty Secretary (2 events)

Dev Note: last month wasn't very kind to me. Due to some family issues I couldn't spend as much time working on the game. But I'm still happy how this update turned out. I'm not completely satisfied though. I would have like add one more event. But unfortunately I didn't had the time because I wanted to keep the monthly release schedule. I hope you guys like this update and all of your feedback is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Google Drive
Oooh:eek:
You are our goddess :love::sneaky:
THX for sharing ibizadalton ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
As my fellow friends above said (ibizadalton and Darkman_13) a short update but a good one.
What lays ahead :eek:, this is gonna be one awesome game/story to follow from the start.;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am also looking very forward to the "old boss" content that will happen. That, with the "new boss" and "weird couple" got me hyped for more.

This is most likely gonna be on my top 3 list, because i love bdsm, submissive, slave, pet play etc. (y)

ApertureStudio it was a good update even if it was a little short. ;)(y) Looking forward to even more of your game cuz this is a very interesting game and story to be unfold :love:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Male protagonist have to Wait like 7 updates for sexual content
Meanwhile female protagonist just be sucking and fucking on sight :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Deniz31

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
but can you go to the bar with the supervisor or do you have to wait for the next update?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes