RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 618802

Are you ready to work?
i really wanted to wait till the site allows me to like this post, but i can't. wait. any. longer.! i just love this dress and how she looks in it! :3

Thanks for the short "update" Darkman_13 :) and thx for the pic ApertureStudio ! (if you accept commissions or suggestions pls tell me or is this patreon exclusive? just curious. i wouldn't mind. ^^) greetings and keep it up!

Last edited:

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
I have problem with quest Return the percel to your Neighbour
when i return percel nothing changed and when i talked with neighbour again game takes me back to load option

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? Hopefully safe and sound in your home. I'm also working very hard on the next update of the game. I wish I could share some of the image from the game but unfortunately all of the renders I made so far are kinda spoilery, so I don't want to ruin your fun by sharing those.
What I can tell is, You will be introduced to two new characters. Those who play adult games regularly, one of the characters should be very familiar to you.
I want this update to be bigger then my last one. So it will have more renders and events. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in time for you guys to play. Until then, stay safe.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
This is another update progress report. Hopefully the last one before I can release the next update of the game. As you guys know, due current world event it's a bit difficult to keep my focus on making the game. but still i'm glad that i was able to create a reasonable amount of content for the next update.
I already finish four events and currently working on fifth one. It will take 6-7 days to finish the scripts render all the scenes. Once it is done the game will be ready to release.
Until then, take care and stay safe.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
This is another update progress report. Hopefully the last one before I can release the next update of the game. As you guys know, due current world event it's a bit difficult to keep my focus on making the game. but still i'm glad that i was able to create a reasonable amount of content for the next update.
I already finish four events and currently working on fifth one. It will take 6-7 days to finish the scripts render all the scenes. Once it is done the game will be ready to release.
Until then, take care and stay safe.
Thanks for the share and congratz on the "like" 3000 soon to get ;) (y)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update release announcement

Next update is ready to be released. Right now I'm playtesting it and if there are no bugs then I'll release the update version 0.03 later today.
According to the tier reward, my Diamond and platinum tier patrons will first have access to the game. 3 days after that Gold tiers and 5 days after the initial release, Silver tier patrons will get the updates.7 days after initial release next update will be available for everyone.
Thank you all of my patrons for your support.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes