RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Important Note:
Due to some changes, old saves won't work properly. Please start a new game. Don't worry, you don't have to start from the beginning with every update. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Changelog:
Updated quest: 'Maid job' & 'Food Delivery'
New quest: 'Another opportunity' & 'Dirty Secret'

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
EDIT: Did you see my feedback Mr. ApertureStudio?

I tried the game now and have finished it. I enjoyed it very much.(y)

I think this game has great potential. Nice renders, nice protagonist, a intriguing story.

I think chars are: 8/10 but the MC is 10/10 regarding "good" looking, story 8/10, Idea 10/10.

I also made some small notes regarding mostly the chars that i(we) get introduced to and this is just what i think/mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if you have a script/story to follow or add things as you'd please but i think this game has great potential. (y)
One thing i do think (Please note that i are not a game/render guy, only a "pirate") is that you shouldn't add any more chars to the story at least for 2-5 updates.(Only my opinion) Why? I think we are having many chars that could have there paths/stories expanded first and little by little add more and more to it.

I hope this "novel" don't bother you too much and the best of luck with your game. :)

Last edited:

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Very good story, without unnecessary animation during walking, traveling, fast speed to reach every part of the city, nice graphics... so waiting for the next update!!!

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
A good old corruption game with the usual suspects, the old dude, the black dude, the boss, the shopkeeper. Classic but it works so I don't mind.

Also, I'm actually surprised by the fact that only the main character is attractive, usually, besides the usual fat dude, they are all attractive.

Also glad to see that RPGMaker isn't a pain in the ass to deal with.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? I hope all of you are safe and sound and staying at home.
Anyway, I thought I should share some news about the next update. Right now I'm writing scripts for all the quests which will be in the next update. For a story driven game like mine, writing is the most important part of it. And in case you don't know, English is not my first language. So I have to spend a lot of time making sure there are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. It will take a couple of more days to finish writing. Then I'll start rendering scenes and coded them into the game.
My target is to release one update each month. Which means the next update should be ready to release at the beginning of next month. Until then stay home and stay safe :)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
About the game said:
"A girl who just lost her job and unsure about her life. Now its up to you how you want to shape her destiny. Based on your choice, she can become one of the upstanding citizen of the society"
What to do in order to achieve this? (I want to follow this path. - So that she succeeds and is respected).
(This path of “success and respect” can also be the path of Domination (where Jane dominates over the others). -Can this be added to the game?)
How can she achieve this if she can’t officially get a job?
How is she properly to do so that there is no blackmail? (Is there or will it be possible to completely avoid or disable blackmail?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Farout03 and C.Alex
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes