JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, there's just so many girls that I love in this game, that sometimes I even forget the game's title is "Dr Amana" :LOL:

With Amana, it does feel like it will be a pretty interesting dynamic between her and the MC, considering she knows all (if not most) about MC's relationships, given all the events of other girls in 1.1.5 and 2.0 are still told to Amana by the MC in his sessions with her.

Though with that being said, would Amana's sessions eventually catch up to the current time regarding all the other girls (during other girls events)?
Or will Amana's sessions (i.e. Amana route) always take place after events of all the others girls (in terms of game's chronology)?
Hmmmmm.....:unsure:

Reactions: RomanHume

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just wanted to pop in and say that I love seeing all the work you're putting into the game RomanHume and I like animations but not if anything else suffers because of them (doesn't seem that way from what you've said).
Last I checked the game was in multiple parts and sometime in the future everything will be combined. Any ideas when that will happen? I am fine with waiting, just don't want to play something that isn't one coherent game.

Hope all is well. (y):)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There's no hiding the bumps im making.
There is slight difference with hiding the bumps and hiding the perpetrator..

But as I have said multiple times, I am waiting for those discussions.

Cassie telling MC she is late and how are they going to let Emily know, Jane telling their parents she is pregnant from an older man and they going berserk, Nanami totally paralyzed from the situation, Amanda worried she will have to study while taking care of a baby.. and Lita going to MC's job, dressed almost in a way that gives away her job and she came running after figuring out, making an scene right there (Nanami watching), telling MC he is an asshole that has fucked up both their lives!

Ohh yess... more and more chaos and conflict... I get turned on from the very thoughts.

On an unrelated topic, I yesterday replayed Cassie's chapter... it is really amazing, the writing is absolutely phenomenal, both the lust and the love are simply amazing. Among the hottest, most touching sex scenes you can find. The level of desire and love expressed in the writing, with the carefully chosen expression in Cassie's face are simply amazing!!

Last edited:

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
I can't even imagine how all the next chapters could be even close to the level of sensuality and eroticism of Cassie's chapter.
Cassie is able to seduce even a dead body.
Simply the top.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dev said that there will be no harem, but you can have several relationships, hidden.
And that's one of the reasons he's seeing Dr. Amana. If it were a harmonic polyamorous harem, he wouldn't need to see her to sort things out.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I will say that the Cassie content probably can't be topped due strictly to the unusual scenario involved, as much as I'm looking forward to Amanda and Dr Amana. That's not to say the game's quality won't keep getting better and better or to downplay Roman's great execution of the chapter. It was very well done. In the game-complete play-through, I'll probably save Cassie for the end.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes