dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
No disagreement on how hot the Cassie chapter was.
And if I'd never seen that Amanda animation, maybe I'd not care if there were none in the game. Having seen it ... more please! And please not just sex animations. I loved everything about that, her blinking eyes, the shy look down at her breasts - which by the way look absolutely great, even if she doesn't think so - looking from one to the other ...
I'm kind of hoping she's looking into the mirror there, examining/assessing, uncertain of herself. Seems like the most natural flow based on her movements and reaction. Excited to see more animations.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My money is on "bedding her will not be in the next update" though.

With the new characters I am not quite certain what place they will take storywise, so I am hopeful but a bit hesitant to cheer just yet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Think she one of the new characters.

Out of curiosity how was to voting? just to wonder who is the next route likely to be in development. :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, I certainly fell behind here. A few new names in the list from when I last checked. Looking forward to seeing them in action. I could see Jane absolutely being up for a threeway with one or two of the new faces on the list while she's misbehaving.

But how old will we be when our beloved dev has time to get around to that? :)

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes