Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides.

Margaret Thatcher

When you try to accommodate every one in the audience but at the end you don't make anyone happy.

Simple rule in life, take a position, don't try to satisfy everybody
I will buy an insurance tomorrow.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Not into sharing so hopefully non sharing content will have more scenes over all. I have scene to many games bring in sharing then no sharing routes lack half the content that should have been just for them. Hopefully some or most wont even have the option that would be even better.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wtf do I need to do to be "suitable for the job"? Do choices even matter? Or is it one of those "pick A to continue this linear story or pick B to stop playing this shitty game that pretends it has choices"?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

why do i loose romance points if i insist to carry the bag for the girl?
what logic is this?

Download (5).png

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Wtf do I need to do to be "suitable for the job"? Do choices even matter? Or is it one of those "pick A to continue this linear story or pick B to stop playing this shitty game that pretends it has choices"?
yeah its stu...
dont question the boss
just do what he says
until the island thing is over

Reactions: AL.d

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no reward nor endearing result out of carrying stuff for gurls.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

why do i loose romace points if i insist to carry the bag for the girl?
what logic is this?
This is 2021 FFS!
Babes are intelligent and independant .. do not presume their frailty or incapacity.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
There is no reward nor endearing result out of carrying stuff for gurls.

This is 2021 FFS!
Babes are intelligent and independant .. do not presume their frailty or incapacity.
If you already failed to avoid the situation in the first place, the trick is to take half of them, and then her hand.
That way you seem like the caring guy, but still limit the spree to what she can carry in one hand.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
If you already failed to avoid the situation in the first place, the trick is to take half of them, and then her hand.
That way you seem like the caring guy, but still limit the spree to what she can carry in one hand.
To take half of the bag, you'll have to tear it into 2 pieces.

030163015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Drama in the Office v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod

CustomRoute
- Features:
Shows the best choice in green.​
Removes the negative points on certain options.​
Adds addition choices to view more content.​
Follows the Romance path, but allows you to view Domination scenes (so you see more content).​

CustomRoute Preview
screenshot0001.png
RomRoute - Features:
Shows the best choice in green.​
Follows the Romance path.​
RomRoute Preview
screenshot0001.png

Do not use both mods together.

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Here's another game where at least 40% of the content (sharing / jerk) doesn't interest me. Sorry developer.
However, outside of my personal tastes, why can't you understand that trying to please everyone to reach more audiences is the best way to not please anyone? It is better to make content based on your preferences rather than thinking about what others may like. By doing so and adjusting the game based on the feedback of your target audience, if nothing else, the intrinsic quality of the product will only benefit. Anyway good luck in your job, please stay safe!

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Here's another game where at least 40% of the content (sharing / jerk) doesn't interest me. Sorry developer.
However, outside of my personal tastes, why can't you understand that trying to please everyone to reach more audiences is the best way to not please anyone? It is better to make content based on your preferences rather than thinking about what others may like. By doing so and adjusting the game based on the feedback of your target audience, if nothing else, the intrinsic quality of the product will only benefit. Anyway good luck in your job, please stay safe!
What are you talking about? Don't you see I'm ignoring a lot of whining about 'saying no to sharing'? I'm doing what I want. I'm not trying to please those people who hate sharing.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I have just one request so far keep the dick realistic it should not be the same size as the woman body like many games are doing LoL. Thanks

Reactions: BGRW2020

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
What are you talking about? Don't you see I'm ignoring a lot of whining about 'saying no to sharing'? I'm doing what I want. I'm not trying to please those people who hate sharing.
I just wonder why to "waste" 60% of rendering, time, coding, writing, etc. for other routes? Why not focus on a sharing game, with a really interesting story and with well-structured choices and consequences related to a single artfully crafted theme?
Don't get me wrong, I am not misjudging your work, mine is a broader thought relating to the whole adult games sector. Unfortunately, the concept of routes in games (as well as the sandbox style) is very difficult to implement for developers with little experience or resources. This leads most of the products to fall into mediocrity, be uninteresting or even poorly made.

Reactions: xapican

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I just wonder why to "waste" 60% of rendering, time, coding, writing, etc. for other routes? Why not focus on a sharing game, with a really interesting story and with well-structured choices and consequences related to a single artfully crafted theme?
Don't get me wrong, I am not misjudging your work, mine is a broader thought relating to the whole adult games sector. Unfortunately, the concept of routes in games (as well as the sandbox style) is very difficult to implement for developers with little experience or resources. This leads most of the products to fall into mediocrity, be uninteresting or even poorly made.
Because I'm doing what I want. I don't care about those people who keep whining about anything I do.
Case 1: I remove sharing, they will say I do that for money because vanilla fans hate ntr / sharing and they are a large number of people.
Case 2: I keep sharing, they will say I do that to attract both vanilla fans and sharing fans for money.
In the end, what I'm doing isn't important to whiners. They will whine about the same reasons.
So, please stop questioning because you've already had the answer: I do anything I want.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I don't understand, I'm stuck at the end of V2, I'm fired from my job, and I can't start V3...
Seems you've made a bad choice somewhere ;)

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes