botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know just one wrong choice will drive us away from the Romantic route is making a lot of people hate this game (while the Domination route doesn't have this problem). But if anyone wants an easy game that all scenes will appear in just one play-through easily, I think it's more like a kinetic novel. That's why I chose this way, and we'll keep going like this.
I wouldn't say hate, but it simply doesn't make much sense from a storytelling pov.
How would one single wrong choice completely block a route for you, unless it is something like committing murder or rape?
People change their opinion, people are willing to give someone another chance, a complete route being blocked by one wrong choice, with no option to ever return to it, that is just weird.
Mind you, I'm not trying to tell you how to write your game, but rather offer a new perspective.
A game can still be hard to navigate without one single wrong choice blocking a complete route.
But you do yours, if I don't like how the game plays out, I'll just not play it.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I wouldn't say hate, but it simply doesn't make much sense from a storytelling pov.
How would one single wrong choice completely block a route for you, unless it is something like committing murder or rape?
People change their opinion, people are willing to give someone another chance, a complete route being blocked by one wrong choice, with no option to ever return to it, that is just weird.
Mind you, I'm not trying to tell you how to write your game, but rather offer a new perspective.
A game can still be hard to navigate without one single wrong choice blocking a complete route.
But you do yours, if I don't like how the game plays out, I'll just not play it.
Yes, people change their opinions in real life. But it's too much work for me to do that in a game which has multi paths.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yes, people change their opinions in real life. But it's too much work for me to do that in a game which has multi paths.
Its called not adding the route killer flag so the route stays open. What ever flag you are putting in the script remove it simple as that. You are only hurting yourself making it harder for people to play while having to worry if they ruin their playthrough over a stupid flag that could be changed by the dev in a few seconds.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Its called not adding the route killer flag so the route stays open. What ever flag you are putting in the script remove it simple as that. You are only hurting yourself making it harder for people to play while having to worry if they ruin their playthrough over a stupid flag that could be changed by the dev in a few seconds.
I don't develop a kinetic novel, and I will keep doing it this way. I don't change my way just to satisfy people who want an easy game while they keep saying about how 'unrealistic games are'.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I don't develop a kinetic novel, and I will keep doing it this way. I don't change my way just to satisfy people who want an easy game while they keep saying about how 'unrealistic games are'.
Then when people start really complaining and walking away from "Your" game because you do not give a shit and do not listen to simple suggestions your players ask about it will be on you cause its "your" way of doing it. Players should be glad at least most devs listen to them. Hopefully a walkthrough creator will pick it up or people just wont play it.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Then when people start really complaining and walking away from "Your" game because you do not give a shit and do not listen to simple suggestions your players ask about it will be on you cause its "your" way of doing it. Players should be glad at least most devs listen to them. Hopefully a walkthrough creator will pick it up or people just wont play it.
I'm here long enough to understand who really like the game and who just want to force devs to change things to satisfy them. In my opinions, a game without any traps and can go forward without missing anything is boring. Why should I do what I think is boring to satisfy some people?

About walkthrough, I have 2, one with spoiler previews and one without. Those walkthrough aren't on F95 doesn't mean that I don't care about my game and my supporters.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
In my opinions, a game without any traps and can go forward without missing anything is boring. Why should I do what I think is boring to satisfy some people?
Just FYI, thats a 'strawman' argument.
The people you're replying to aren't asking or arguing for that [so far as I can see], rather they were talking about just one "wrong" choice being the end of the route they were trying to take.
There is quite a large area between having to pick every single correct choice and there being no wrong choices.

Also don't take this as me arguing for or against either stance, I'm just pointing out that you're misrepresenting what those people posting were saying.
I will just use a walk-through like almost every VN because 99% of devs don't or aren't able to let the reader make informed choices, rather the reader just has to guess what the writer intends each choice to lead to.

Just saying ...

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Just FYI, thats a 'strawman' argument.
The people you're replying to aren't asking or arguing for that [so far as I can see], rather they were talking about just one "wrong" choice being the end of the route they were trying to take.
There is quite a large area between having to pick every single correct choice and there being no wrong choices.

Also don't take this as me arguing for or against either stance, I'm just pointing out that you're misrepresenting what those people posting were saying.
I will just use a walk-through like almost every VN because 99% of devs don't or aren't able to let the reader make informed choices, rather the reader just has to guess what the writer intends each choice to lead to.

Just saying ...
I didn't misunderstand them. I said some posts ago that 'just a wrong choice will drive you off the romantic route' is my intention. And I don't intend to change that in the game. They keep saying that 'trying to satisfy everyone won't satisfy anyone in the end'. So I hope they understand that I won't try to satisfy anyone, I will only try to improve the game with what I think is good for the game.

About constructive advices, I still take them and I am appreciated. Such as pointing out misspelling or grammar mistakes. I took them all to fix them. That's a lot of help rather than keep saying I'm bad at English. Because I don't need anyone to tell me that. I've already known how terrible my English is.

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have not played yet but... let me understand...
I usually save the game BEFORE make a choice... bc the authors are not all the same... also games are not always the same (fortunately)
in any case the dev has all rights to do what he wants...
if you do not like to play as author want go to write your own game.
is save function working?
If yes your post is full of nonsense.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I have not played yet but... let me understand...
I usually save the game BEFORE make a choice... bc the authors are not all the same... also games are not always the same (fortunately)
in any case the dev has all rights to do what he wants...
if you do not like to play as author want go to write your own game.
is save function working?
If yes your post is full of nonsense.
What he wanted was I had to develop a game in which the MC would be given more chances after blowing previous chances. I can't do that with my current time I have. And maybe he took my response as a negative response (well, maybe he thought I had to please his wishes), so he facepalmed me and gave a bad review right away.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
to all the ones that complain to the developer for your stupidity to the wrong choice you made....
it is your fault. you are just declaring your stupidity

USE SAVE FUNCTION!

Thanks

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What he wanted was I had to develop a game in which the MC would be given more chances after blowing previous chances. I can't do that with my current time I have. And maybe he took my response as a negative response (well, maybe he thought I had to please his wishes), so he facepalmed me and gave a bad review right away.
Continue to work in your game as you prefer
I love Swinging tag and I do not love Harem tag... because i prefer to stay focused on the corruption of max 3 girls
but this is your game so GO HEAD|
...there are a players that want only "Vanilla" story line with only one male character (the MC) when they realize that there are other males in the world with cocks maybe bigger than the MC...
They go crazy and start to write stupid useless complain.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Continue to work in your game as you prefer
I love Swinging tag and I do not love Harem tag... because i prefer to stay focused on the corruption of max 3 girls
but this is your game so GO HEAD|
...there are a players that want only "Vanilla" story line with only one male character (the MC) when they realize that there are other males in the world with cocks maybe bigger than the MC...
They go crazy and start to write stupid useless complain.
30% of my patrons want romance, 30% of them want domination, 30% of them want sharing, 10% of them want girl on girl. I will keep those 4 routes until the end of the game. Only that I will be careful this time or patreon will force me to remove the domination route like they did with the jerk route in Landlord & the Tenants.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so romance path is like the dark soul? 1 mistake and you're out? I LIKE THAT! HAHAHA

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
30% of my patrons want romance, 30% of them want domination, 30% of them want sharing, 10% of them want girl on girl. I will keep those 4 routes until the end of the game. Only that I will be careful this time or patreon will force me to remove the domination route like they did with the jerk route in Landlord & the Tenants.
I think follow to much the patreon do not helps you to expand your audience of supporters much.
Personally I prefer cheating sharing and in some case NTR from a Dominant Male, that is very rare because being on control in a relationship allow also Alpha male to use NTR on some girl.

I love to dominate girls so also some BDSM or other fetish should be great....

but as I said I do not want you to change your mind... pity that you do so much power to tiye patreons,,, I think the 50% of the story line must be as your own wishes. This will allow you to beone of the best developer.

You have a lot of talent and as I can see from your previous release you are also fast to complete a game in less than one year.

dong fast and constant update is for sure the main thing to have success in producing games

Good Luck

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I think follow to much the patreon do not helps you to expand your audience of supporters much.
Personally I prefer cheating sharing and in some case NTR from a Dominant Male, that is very rare because being on control in a relationship allow also Alpha male to use NTR on some girl.

I love to dominate girls so also some BDSM or other fetish should be great....

but as I said I do not want you to change your mind... pity that you do so much power to tiye patreons,,, I think the 50% of the story line must be as your own wishes. This will allow you to beone of the best developer.

You have a lot of talent and as I can see from your previous release you are also fast to complete a game in less than one year.

dong fast and constant update is for sure the main thing to have success in producing games

Good Luck
I don't intend to expand my patrons list. I just want to keep doing it this way. If it's because of money, I would have decided to develop incest games or some kind of games that more people like. $200/month isn't much but it is precious money from my supporters. My supporters are the ones who motivate and keep me working on games. Listening to people telling me to change the game into a different game will make me become a betrayer to my supporters. I'm not gonna do that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
revvge.gif

MC barely gets to know some babe ... while prepping some other babe 4 his boss, with helpers.
This is sick and conniving, MC hates his job and the play pretend of his boss,
but he would humor his insane requests to get near some babes, even if momentarily.

Redeaming feature is his growing romance with his coworker, but other than that,
playing the pretty boy to attract and depower babes long enough to get taken ...
Beware Liam!
revind.gif

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes