• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Which route does your WT follows?
It's a merge of the dom/rom routes (basically a whole new route has been created with a mix and match of the two)
It's like certain options would have resulted in you being fired before, but I've tweaked them so you no longer get fired for doing them.

Reactions: juan palote

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Because I'm doing what I want. I don't care about those people who keep whining about anything I do.
Case 1: I remove sharing, they will say I do that for money because vanilla fans hate ntr / sharing and they are a large number of people.
Case 2: I keep sharing, they will say I do that to attract both vanilla fans and sharing fans for money.
In the end, what I'm doing isn't important to whiners. They will whine about the same reasons.
So, please stop questioning because you've already had the answer: I do anything I want.

Then you are right to continue like this. I wasn't complaining. I wasn't even accusing you of being a money grabber, just trying to make a constructive argument. There are certainly people who will appreciate your work. I wish you good luck

Reactions: Nymphs

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's a merge of the dom/rom routes (basically a whole new route has been created with a mix and match of the two)
It's like certain options would have resulted in you being fired before, but I've tweaked them so you no longer get fired for doing them.
Nice, thanks, i will try the game with your mod then

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Hey Nymphs, I'm not a Patron, but I'm about to highly criticize you and your game on a piracy site. You ready for it?

Good work. Keep doing your thing. :p

Reactions: laeg15

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
well
i was raised to be a gentleman and treat women with respect
includes carrying bags , hold the doors open etc
but this was 35 years ago in my younger days lol
But in game, the MC forcefully says she must let him carry the bag, that's why she doesn't like it.
Hey Nymphs, I'm not a Patron, but I'm about to highly criticize you and your game on a piracy site. You ready for it?

Thank you.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020

Please don't overthink about patrons / non-patrons. I appreciate and develop this game for those who like it, patrons and non-patrons.
Ex-patrons like the guy above (geal / laeg) who thinks he has the right to demand me to do this and not to do that... Well, I don't need those people. They think I need money from them. If I really needed money, I wouldn't have developed games for over a year now with only $200/month.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well
does me seeing my daughter about to walk "into" door at the mall face first and not saying anything cause she isnt paying attention to the fact the door says pull make me a not a gentleman.. Trust me I saw it coming and just watched hahahaha.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
well
Its gentleman to offer, but not to impose. You offer, if the woman tells you its not necessary, you respect her and dont insist.

Thats why you lose points if you insist

Reactions: anonimo1

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I know just one wrong choice will drive us away from the Romantic route is making a lot of people hate this game (while the Domination route doesn't have this problem). But if anyone wants an easy game that all scenes will appear in just one play-through easily, I think it's more like a kinetic novel. That's why I chose this way and we'll keep going like this.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
I know just one wrong choice will drive us away from the Romantic route is making a lot of people hate this game (while the Domination route doesn't have this problem). But if anyone wants an easy game that all scenes will appear in just one play-through easily, I think it's more like a kinetic novel. That's why I chose this way and we'll keep going like this.
what do I have to choose for my romance??

Reactions: Superior24135

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Luckily the game has a mod, otherwise i wouldnt even bother playing a game like that, where one single decision can screw my whole gameplay

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes