MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That was the case in Landlord & the Tenants, the MC has to choose only just one girl in that game. In this game, the MC will choose to have a Harem or a happy ending with one of the girls.
Ah, yes. I didn't play that one because I am not a peeper/voyeur. Nor am I into coercion/blackmail/corruption.

I hope this one does even better for you.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
0.0? Is this a new low? ;)

and yeah, Landlord & Tenants was pretty dull. It did surprise me that it actually was about a landlord and his tenants though. Pretty original idea in this day and age!

• Haha
Reactions: Marlin Brandy
Dec 9, 2020
Interesting, but question, are the two routes going to be developed separately or together in updates for the girls involved?

Asking because I don't want to play a game that does something like, you don't get to sleep with a particular girl on the detective route, but then she gets shared on the kingpin route before it can happen on the detective route, (part of that problem is when the routes take turns in the updates).

Just asking because another game that did separate routes does it like that, and it's kinda annoying.

Edit: why do people give facepalms for asking a question? wtf.

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Tried that in the past, and the writer wanted to write a story that I didn't think it was my story anymore. Better trying to improve myself slowly than depending on other people. Not enough money to hire a good writer anyway.
The renders are nice, but the writing is pretty bland. There isn't much story to it either. I'd suggest you should give a little more background, but where it could really benefit is with the characters. How do they feel, what are they doing and why etc. Also more developed conversations, so the reader can feel like they are getting to know something about the characters.

Finding a writer who meshes well with your vision isn't easy. It's also difficult for a writer to write a story based on someone else's vision, needs a lot of very clear communication to work. I wouldn't expect to find the right person first time.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Pizzapockets, see when you face palm yourself, do you think you could do it a little bit harder next time just in case you knock some sense into your brain? We are trying to help the author by making suggestions and all you are doing is slapping yourself in the face, which while amusing to watch, will not move the story forward or improve it

Thanks sugarlump!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
like the idea and i hope you can get into NTR or at least voyeur stuff where you can watch this girls having sex with some ugly old guys hehe. i also like the face of the white-blond haired girl. but she looks too thin for my personal taste. are there other more curvy women? like the girl in the third pic with the white top (or even curvier at best)?

if this game has a women like Nicole form the Tyrant i will def play it!

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The MC decides to share the girls with other men or not.
Oh Folks!, I don't know how to feel about this...

On the one hand... "Save the women for your own dark business",

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1053645_1053155_0020700.jpg

On the other... "Share girls with other men just on a shopping spree..." lol

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1053644_1053154_0020520.jpg

OK, call me CONFLICTED. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and Abîme

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why got my posting deleted? ... o_O

Can we please get a reason when someone deletes our postings? ... I guess because I mentioned another game by name?

So I hope the edited version is ok.

Interesting idea, renders look good, and you have a plan... Best of luck with it but, even with this short demo, I can tell it's not for me (not a fan of harem only games).
Yeah harem only tend to get boring bc you know all the pussies are cruise missiles with your dick as their target. :/ Best example is another game - it looks good, has a unique set of girls and the all have at least some character. But for me it is just boring to play because every time everything is nice and happy (even the "dark" struggle went smooth and you got even more pussies) and all pussies only want your dick.

I will wait for a proper first release with some content before I will have a look.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is in a really weird place.

The overview has already given the endings away. Detective ending has you save the girls and they live with you and help you, Kingpin has you doing .... kingpinny stuff I guess.

Aside from that we have an MC who's first thought about a drunk, unconscious woman he's just met who he knows is depressed and had a shitty life .... is to sexually assault her in the middle of a bar.

Even if there is a "good" route, the MC isn't a "good" person. He isn't the kind of MC I can get behind and want to do well.

Sure it fits if you are in it for the bad route, it fits really well. Makes for a shitty looking "good" MC.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sounds like two different ambitious vns. Best of luck on this as it seems really a challenge:)

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes