Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The previous game was a full harem one. This game adds netori and sharing as new fetishes. I will see what people like and will consider to add more. But my games don't have incest and scat for sure.
If there is sharing, i'm in!
Netori is with the boss's wife i suppose… it's exciting too, especially if the boss watch MC fuck her!

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not the fan of this visual style but i appreciate realistic setting and kind of story connected with reality (rare case on this site)! :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or the kind where the women are "lend" to others? Like in a lot of the so called "sharing" games?
Seems the bad route will have the MC pimp them out kinda like prostitutes.

No sharing on the other route.

Groping her in her sleep isn't in the detective route, it's the kingpin route.
Not the action, the thought.

She passed out on the bar and he looked at her thinking he wanted to start groping her.

The thought is a bit rapey and not really something a "good" guy should be thinking. Especially when if you stop him from groping his next words are "it's good I restrained myself" like it took him some effort not to be a creepy bastard.

It was a bit weird.

It's not just this i've seen it in other games where supposed "good" guys start groping people in their sleep and then raping them ... sorry ... "sleep sex".

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Seems the bad route will have the MC pimp them out kinda like prostitutes.

No sharing on the other route.

Not the action, the thought.

She passed out on the bar and he looked at her thinking he wanted to start groping her.

The thought is a bit rapey and not really something a "good" guy should be thinking. Especially when if you stop him from groping his next words are "it's good I restrained myself" like it took him some effort not to be a creepy bastard.

It was a bit weird.

It's not just this i've seen it in other games where supposed "good" guys start groping people in their sleep and then raping them ... sorry ... "sleep sex".
Thanks for telling me about this. It's been fixed just now (the current fixed version on patreon only reduced the size), but I think there's no need to upload again. We will see it fixed in v0.1.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't "self insert" as a male MC so I only play as a passive observer. As such I don't really care either way about NTR, sharing, swinging etc...

It doesn't bother me, when done well it can be quite fun for the game depending on the games premise.

I know there are some people that are strongly against it and I do have my issues with some of the more vocal of those who have tried several times to bully devs into changing their game to suit them and, unfortunately, been successful a few times.

That being said having 2 routes is usually the best way to do it. Those that don't like it can avoid it, those that do like it can carry on.

As long as it makes sense to the story and both sides have equal content it should be all good.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I can't "self insert" as a male MC so I only play as a passive observer. As such I don't really care either way about NTR, sharing, swinging etc...

It doesn't bother me, when done well it can be quite fun for the game depending on the games premise.

I know there are some people that are strongly against it and I do have my issues with some of the more vocal of those who have tried several times to bully devs into changing their game to suit them and, unfortunately, been successful a few times.

That being said having 2 routes is usually the best way to do it. Those that don't like it can avoid it, those that do like it can carry on.

As long as it makes sense to the story and both sides have equal content it should be all good.
I don't think they can force me to change the game. Sharing was from the poll. And because there are more people want it than hate it, it will have scenes in the game. But it's not so soon, because you can't share what you don't have yet.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only to understand, on Kingpin route the MC moves onto some kind of shady business involving his own harem (I guess, this is an interpretation), among other activities, so finally he 'shares' his girls with others by a price (money, connections..).. Is that so, or am I wrong?

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Could u elaborate a bit on how the sharing will work?
IF u don't want to say i'll just wait and see.
It depends on the situation, but he shares because he wants to. Even if he doesn't share the girls, it won't affect his Kingpin Route because this is not NTR.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It depends on the situation, but he shares because he wants to. Even if he doesn't share the girls, it won't affect his Kingpin Route because this is not NTR.
Thanks for answering and don't care if it's ntr or not, just how active or passive about it the protag was, good to see that it's active.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Thanks for answering and don't care if it's ntr or not, just how active or passive about it the protag was, good to see that it's active.
Sharing came from after I played DMD. But I want to make sharing different in this game, in a way that the girls have to submit to the MC.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Having 2 routes, separately.. It's a good premise for me to cop one way or the other one.. Better getting one (the detective route) without being forced into the other on trying, so you manage always what you expect to do.. At the end, honestly, the game doesn't fool you because you choose what you want to be.. To get 2 games on one isn't that bad either.

• Hey there
Reactions: kompetr
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes