Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Boss: "I need you to take my wife shopping"
Me: "WTF, that's not in the job description. Why do I have to do that?"
Boss: "Because I said so! Now do it or I'll kick your ass!"
Me: "Fuck you, stupid pig!"
My Boss: "You're fired!"
Me: "Shit!"

Well, not really sure what I was expecting there...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough, you should now have tunnel vision on pumping out the scenes with these babes ....
You can have a nice progression, many things one can to with another.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can see his jeans ridden legs so no, not a day walker ... no decay so no zombie ... ghost maybe?

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I've always find it funny that in this games the bad guy route its the one to have the sharing route, because irl that would never happen, no mafia boss or kingpin would do that, trust me i know what im talking about, here in Mexico we had cases of people being murdered only because they talked nice to some narco girl so yeah kinda weird, but its good to see a dev that knows his plan and go with it, anyway good luck with the game.

Reactions: frozenfeet

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Walkthrough mod for Drama in the office[0.1]
Download:
If you like the mod consider supporting me on my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on
So green choices are for Detective route, and red are for Kingpin route? Or do I have it wrong?

Reactions: travin213

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Good guy route
Kingpin route + sharing
How do you distribute content ?
I don't want to play like just 30% of the story and miss everything else .
Also that patreon voting was funny you asked patreon for sharing and don't care ? It should be not sharing or sharing .
And since it won the sharing route that will be the main focus I guess . vanilla route will be there as a side story .

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Good guy route
Kingpin route + sharing
How do you distribute content ?
I don't want to play like just 30% of the story and miss everything else .
Also that patreon voting was funny you asked patreon for sharing and don't care ? It should be not sharing or sharing .
And since it won the sharing route that will be the main focus I guess . vanilla route will be there as a side story .
Stop being ridiculous to say 'vanilla route be a side story'. Read the routes explanation. There are 2 main routes, and they are main routes. If you want 100% vanilla, not here.

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes