Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
The previous game only has the MC as the only male character in it, and not a single scene that NTR-haters can whine about. So it's a surprise for me that more than 60% of my supporters want Sharing (I thought it would be lower than 30%).

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Dialougues in the games isn't that good in my opinion. It's not how real life people speaks at all. And the option to choose is dialougue is ever bad. Like----- Boss asked to to take his wife to shopping.
1. Obey boss.
2. Deny him!
When you deny him it's straight out cursing. There's thousands more ways of denying people!
You should maybe get a guy for writing your script for better ingame conversation.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
The dev put it out there he/she/they didnt twist your arm to play it. Had they sprung it on us as unavoidable without tags then yeah complain. But the constant reapting views of sharing being cucking or NTR or whatever is ignorant. Personally I am not into cucking or NTR. However sharing takes on multiple meanings. Sharing can be the Male sharing his girl with another man OR another girl. The same goes with the female there is such a thing as the female sharing. That being a common thing in Harem games and VNs.

Reactions: Papa Lewd

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hey Dev,

I just wanted to say that this:
(taken from the games pg1 description, but spoiler tagged to be safe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is exactly the kind of clarification a game with fetishes for differing crowds' needs. It is succinct, gives a good description of what I can expect, lets me know that it's avoidable (within the player's control), and spoils little/nothing.

Excellent work and I look forward to trying your game.

Hope the story is as good as your forethought!

Best of Luck

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
One of my comments before the argument were deleted by accident. I was answering about an error in game, not related to the argument.
U could try and ask some of the staff.
Now to try and stay on the topic, can the protag do "bad" things on the detective route or is he gonna be a choir boy?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
This game has great potential even if only version 0.0 which is actualyl much more thann nothing :D: dual-storyline, sensuality, classiness, beautiful characters, outfits and rendering

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Thank god. All the nonsense was cleared up. Now we can focus on the important stuff. The actual game.

I'm keeping an eye out on this game. The premise had interested me when I first heard about it. I won't become a patron yet, but if I dig the game, I won't mind throwing some $ your way, like I do for a few games. I think you know them. I'm looking forward to the promotional event in MFW. I hear the MC and the main girl in this game are going to make a cameo. Best of luck dev.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Anyways, in regards to this game, is it possible to be a kingpin and not share? i always thought of a "kingpin" as a selfish possessive and overbearing bastard.

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Since my comment was deleted as well (which had nothing to do with any arguments, but whatever), I just wanted to say good luck to the dev, and I hope it all works out for you. It looks like you have a pretty good idea of what you see your project becoming, and I hope it's a success. The renders look awesome, and the premise sounds cool.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Since my comment was deleted as well (which had nothing to do with any arguments, but whatever), I just wanted to say good luck to the dev, and I hope it all works out for you. It looks like you have a pretty good idea of what you see your project becoming, and I hope it's a success. The renders look awesome, and the premise sounds cool.
I'm just a normal member, I don't know anything about your comments got deleted. But thanks for your good lucks.

Reactions: Papa Lewd

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
U could try and ask some of the staff.
Now to try and stay on the topic, can the protag do "bad" things on the detective route or is he gonna be a choir boy?
I'm not sure what kind of 'bad things' you mentioned so I can't answer you about that.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Hey Dev,

I just wanted to say that this:
(taken from the games pg1 description, but spoiler tagged to be safe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is exactly the kind of clarification a game with fetishes for differing crowds' needs. It is succinct, gives a good description of what I can expect, lets me know that it's avoidable (within the player's control), and spoils little/nothing.

Excellent work and I look forward to trying your game.

Hope the story is as good as your forethought!

Best of Luck
Ok that sounds fine then as long as it is not forced i am good.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not sure what kind of 'bad things' you mentioned so I can't answer you about that.
And i can't remember what "bad things" i was thinking about when i wrote that.
How's the progress going for the next update?

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
And i can't remember what "bad things" i was thinking about when i wrote that.
How's the progress going for the next update?
I will inform about the progress with renders when the time comes so it won't spoil the story. About bad/good, there's no clear boundary in this game. There's just a thin wall between the Harem of Detective and Corruption of Kingpin so it's hard to tell good or bad. I can't spoil the story by answering why.

Reactions: Lerd0
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes