lkta

May 3, 2017
Still haven't got round to trying this for some reason, Vaguely recognise some of the screens so maybe had a look months ago at v.01 or something. Since the dev is on here, roughly how far away from finished is it?
Honest enough to admit that i don't really like paying for ongoing/episodic stuff (even pc early access/ xbox telltale games etc) but always happy to chuck some $ in the right direction when it is about done or the final episode is out.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Ptolemy I have just finished a run through have more to do but DAMN! you knocked it out of the PARK! GREAT everything! my fav is still andrea... I think you could have done more with the waitress this time around but still just thoughts, you did great!

@lkta he has stated that he should be done around january (an estimate) and he's gotten two end game series in... but still lots to keep doing and working on. i'd say don't wait till the end if you can spare it now support him now and you'll be happy. he's a cool dev, doesn't really mind dana being here and loves the input we give him! I wish I could support him more but i'm not at a point I could. well enjoy it! and let him know what you think, be nice but be truthful :) he's come a long way from the beginning!

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Not sure how to progress. I'm on a Saturday. I have options of calling Maria or Dana (who don't answer their phone), can't go to the office, and nothing to do in the house. What do I do now?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
No story advance yet, just another possible ending with Maria and John.

Story probably won't move forward until all the pieces are in place.
Cheers bro, good to know - can't wait for when everything has synced up and the story is a go!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hey Ptolemy I thought of a kinda unique ending or like a cool idea to think about..

What about for a ending if MC and Dana decide to low key get married and want to have a child obviously they can't unless they want a baby with a club foot no balls and 10 eyes so the third person living at the MC's house to cover up their relationship is also a person they choose to be a surrogate mother cause I mean when you think about it if the MC and Dana love each other THAT much they would want a child so the choice of the "Third person" in the relationship would also be selected if they were down with being a surrogate or something...

This may not make sense I am completely high on my migraine medication right now so if it don't disregard if it do comment back thanks Ptolemy buddy ole pal.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey Ptolemy I thought of a kinda unique ending or like a cool idea to think about..

What about for a ending if MC and Dana decide to low key get married and want to have a child obviously they can't unless they want a baby with a club foot no balls and 10 eyes so the third person living at the MC's house to cover up their relationship is also a person they choose to be a surrogate mother cause I mean when you think about it if the MC and Dana love each other THAT much they would want a child so the choice of the "Third person" in the relationship would also be selected if they were down with being a surrogate or something...

This may not make sense I am completely high on my migraine medication right now so if it don't disregard if it do comment back thanks Ptolemy buddy ole pal.
the story is progressing along a similar route with them looking for someone to allow others to notice that they are living together without thinking they are "together" may not be your specific idea but it is close. :)

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
F95Zone has been a blast for the past few months thanks to BB., may I suggest a tag or separate forum called, "Eric"? We warn people about fetishes that may turn their stomachs, anal, feet, interracial, incest, peeing, etc... why not include the Eric fetish? people who like to see their women fucked by other men!

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
the story is progressing along a similar route with them looking for someone to allow others to notice that they are living together without thinking they are "together" may not be your specific idea but it is close. :)
I know that it is progressing like that I am asking if that kinda ending or w.e is even on the table if he has considered it w/e

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
F95Zone has been a blast for the past few months thanks to BB., may I suggest a tag or separate forum called, "Eric"? We warn people about fetishes that may turn their stomachs, anal, feet, interracial, incest, peeing, etc... why not include the Eric fetish? people who like to see their women fucked by other men!
it is listed: the tags for this VN are as follows:

you will note that group sex, multiple penetration, and prostitution are listed which can all be potentially seen as another guy fucking "your girl" other things that could be added would be swinging, and the dreaded term NTR, which has been discussed in great detail here and the dev has stated NTR is not part of this. I think what we need people to do honestly is look at the tags and make informed decisions based upon that and if they think something is missing perhaps ask to get it added if it is supposed to be there.

D

dogk22

Why not compress the renders to jpg? 5.7gb is nuts for this game tbh... png is useless, it just makes the files bigger

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
it is listed: the tags for this VN are as follows:
I think what we need people to do honestly is look at the tags and make informed decisions based upon that and if they think something is missing perhaps ask to get it added if it is supposed to be there.
"Bald headed bitch" isn't up there either!

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Why not compress the renders to jpg? 5.7gb is nuts for this game tbh... png is useless, it just makes the files bigger
Png is not useless. The files are bigger because .png is generally whereas .jpg is generally .

Reactions: Freki
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes