Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Png is not useless. The files are bigger because .png is generally whereas .jpg is generally .
to those that do not care about quality png is useless I will agree, and the conversion da skunk does is one that affects the quality of the image. it's not bad, but those of us that know what to look for will see it :) However I am glad he does it, and I understand why people are worried about the file size since this is all about the 0 cost people :p

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
I just needed to vent, I pulled my donation until the story actually starts to progress again, the last 2 updates have not and it looks as if the next will be the bald bitches turn on the get-a-way so no progression there unless you're into having your MC change his and his co-star to being submissives to that ugly beast.
IMO I don't see how Maria would be a good cover story for the 2 as she's married and how that would write into the live-in situation seems to be unrealistic but it's all fantasy anyway. I don't care to even read the story route.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just needed to vent, I pulled my donation until the story actually starts to progress again, the last 2 updates have not and it looks as if the next will be the bald bitches turn on the get-a-way so no progression there unless you're into having your MC change his and his co-star change to being submissives to that ugly beast.
IMO I don't see how Maria would be a good cover story for the 2 as she's married and how that would write into the live-in situation seems to be unrealistic but it's all fantasy anyway. I don't care to even read the story route.
Actually there is a great deal of capability in maria and john helping cover chris and dana's relationship. they mentioned one in the game where they move in and she tells daddy he needs me to keep him from being an embarrassment if things get out of hand. Another is that they are both seeing the other half, that's scandalous but it's one that could bee seen easily and well what happens behind closed doors stays there. those are two plausible things for this outcome. I'm sorry that you don't see the development of one of the THREE projected endings as actual progress.... I would hate to see what your definition of progress is, but it is your opinion and I can respect it. I how ever do not have to respect the rantings about things that you have a choice about. you said it yourself you don't believe it is realistic and you just don't like the aspect that jessica brings so i'd say your game is done since that only leaves andrea and that has been finished so the only thing left there seems to be the fill in stuff which by your own admission is not progressing.

You are well within your rights to decide not to sponsor someone for what ever reason, you are even within your rights to post those reasons here, we are not obligated to agree nor do we have to stay silent either. I do hope you find what you want or that you decide to support this dev as he is one of the better ones i've seen so that he can go on to create even more and better things!

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
to those that do not care about quality png is useless I will agree, and the conversion da skunk does is one that affects the quality of the image. it's not bad, but those of us that know what to look for will see it :) However I am glad he does it, and I understand why people are worried about the file size since this is all about the 0 cost people :p
Yeah, I'm a very literal person. Say "I want reduced filesize so give me .jpg" and I'll move along, but say ".png is useless" and I can't help myself.

No disrespect intended to @Pepé Le Pew's contribution or those who favor it. I've never even played the game, not even sure why I'm on this thread to begin with. :coldsweat:

Carry on ladies and gentlemen.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, I'm a very literal person. Say "I want reduced filesize so give me .jpg" and I'll move along, but say ".png is useless" and I can't help myself.

No disrespect intended to @Pepé Le Pew's contribution or those who favor it. I've never even played the game, not even sure why I'm on this thread to begin with. :coldsweat:

Carry on ladies and gentlemen.
I didn't see you disrespecting his work to compress things, I brought him up in my own response... try the game! it's actually really GOOD!!!!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Bejeezus! This game is huge (in regards to the filesize). I haven't ever tried it and don't know much about it, but here and there I've heard that it was a good game. Heck, PepsiMan notes above that it's his favorite game. (It stood out due to the wonderfully different colored text.) Basing upon the opinion of this completely random user and other like-minded users, then it *must* be good, right? I mean, that's quite the high praise!

Oh also! This is my very first post on here! Yay! Go me! Hello everyone! *Waves*
*Intently watches the download bar...*

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I just needed to vent, I pulled my donation until the story actually starts to progress again, the last 2 updates have not and it looks as if the next will be the bald bitches turn on the get-a-way so no progression there unless you're into having your MC change his and his co-star to being submissives to that ugly beast.
the last 2 updates have bring you more content than any other game and in half of the time that the others, the story is already very clear and if you don't care in read the story how can you get an unbiased opinion

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Bejeezus! This game is huge (in regards to the filesize). I haven't ever tried it and don't know much about it, but here and there I've heard that it was a good game. Heck, PepsiMan notes above that it's his favorite game. (It stood out due to the wonderfully different colored text.) Basing upon the opinion of this completely random user and other like-minded users, then it *must* be good, right? I mean, that's quite the high praise!

Oh also! This is my very first post on here! Yay! Go me! Hello everyone! *Waves*
*Intently watches the download bar...*
yes it is, you must really try it, a lot of content, good story, a little complicated the beginning but trust me you'll love it

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
*Salutes* Aye, captain! ;D
In all honestly, I'm going to give a it a quick try (now that it has finished downloading), but may not get through much of it since I'll be gone for over a week for work. However! I'll make it one of my first priorities to play the heck out of it when I get back per your orders! You seem like a good enough chap. You drink Pepsi; so of course, I trust you! LOL!

Reactions: Freki

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Hey Ptolemy I thought of a kinda unique ending or like a cool idea to think about..

What about for a ending if MC and Dana decide to low key get married and want to have a child obviously they can't unless they want a baby with a club foot no balls and 10 eyes so the third person living at the MC's house to cover up their relationship is also a person they choose to be a surrogate mother cause I mean when you think about it if the MC and Dana love each other THAT much they would want a child so the choice of the "Third person" in the relationship would also be selected if they were down with being a surrogate or something...

This may not make sense I am completely high on my migraine medication right now so if it don't disregard if it do comment back thanks Ptolemy buddy ole pal.
MC will not prefer to impregnate her. The child might have a high possibilty to be abnormal. It's better if he lend her to John 1 night. :)

N

netkeliye

MC will not prefer to impregnate her. The child might have a high possibilty to be abnormal. It's better if he lend her to John 1 night. :)
You just had to ruin it don't you?
Not gonna say anything else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

netkeliye

how can i join to the minion club of @Ptolemy i want to help my lord
Well you can I guess, But I'm warning you I already called dibs on Kevin and boss @Ptolemy has already confirmed that position, you have to be some other minion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You just had to ruin it don't you?
Not gonna say anything else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well then it's good that you know it's a joke. :) but I don't mind at all if it's really what's going to happen in the future. because in reality (I am serious about this) couples from the same blood lines are not compatible to make children that is the reason why incest is illegal and that's a fact , though in some other countries in a royal family they prefer to engage their son and daughters to become husband and wife to preserve their royalty so it is up to Ptolemy if he will base it on reality or will make Dana and Chris have a miracle (normal no defects) baby .

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well done . Nice update , maybe I'm going to pick the husband and wife as the beard but in the morality path (no swapping). I just have to endure the fishnet (slutty) attire of Dana in the 2nd Date. I think it is nice to live with them better than living with a childish woman like andrea and the daddy and mommy role-playing shit, I'm not into role-playing and threesomes and definitely not with Jessica, I kind of like her but living together is a different story, she will become a nuisance to Dana and Chris for sure.

Scene in the bath is so hot, I love Shower sex. but John blew the fire away fuck him ! :)

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Well then it's good that you know it's a joke. :) but I don't mind at all if it's really what's going to happen in the future. because in reality (I am serious about this) couples from the same blood lines are not compatible to make children that is the reason why incest is illegal and that's a fact , though in some other countries in a royal family they prefer to engage their son and daughters to become husband and wife to preserve their royalty so it is up to Ptolemy if he will base it on reality or will make Dana and Chris have a miracle (normal no defects) baby .
Doesn't exactly work like that. The freaks you see at the musem comes from doing this shot on a regular basis. I you only do it once the chances at higher for the kid to have problems, but they are not that high. The freaky stuff comes if you do it for multiple generations.

And there will be a optional pregnancy route. It's been asked for by many patrons. And it doesn't really diverge from the rest of the story.

Sorry for misspelling. Writing from phone

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Well done . Nice update , maybe I'm going to pick the husband and wife as the beard but in the morality path (no swapping). I just have to endure the fishnet (slutty) attire of Dana in the 2nd Date. I think it is nice to live with them better than living with a childish woman like andrea and the daddy and mommy role-playing shit, I'm not into role-playing and threesomes and definitely not with Jessica, I kind of like her but living together is a different story, she will become a nuisance to Dana and Chris for sure.

Scene in the bath is so hot, I love Shower sex. but John blew the fire away fuck him ! :)
You're into fetid pussy, are you? :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Chances are you've met an incest child at some point in your life and you'd never notice.

There is always a chance an incest child will be born with defects but it starts off relatively slim and increases as generations keep it up. Then again there is a small chance a child will have defects regardless of it being born from incest or not.

That being said, there are other options to have a child. Sperm donors or surrogate mothers are quite common and failing everything else there is always adoption.

Edit - 20th in most messages, i'm here too often even when i'm holiday.

My journey to number 1 starts now, may the shitposting commence.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Chances are you've met an incest child at some point in your life and you'd never notice.

There is always a chance an incest child will be born with defects but it starts off relatively slim and increases as generations keep it up. Then again there is a small chance a child will have defects regardless of it being born from incest or not.

That being said, there are other options to have a child. Sperm donors or surrogate mothers are quite common and failing everything else there is always adoption.

Edit - 20th in most messages, i'm here too often even when i'm holiday.

My journey to number 1 starts now, may the shitposting commence.

Best of luck on your journey

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes