Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
yeah thats the thing bout this game i like the most you got options to do what you want. are not forced in to anything even middle some scenes. not like some other games i know.
Yeah. For me, this game is way different from what happens in BB for that reason. You don't like it, you get an out even if you didn't know it was coming. Even though, Dana with the other guy doesn't bother me as much because it's always in a couples situation. Not like you aren't balls deep in a woman or two while they're doing their thing.

But if that's not good enough for people, they can just not play, as others have said. I don't play BB because I like the power fantasy and BB wants me to play the bitch instead. No big deal. There are many other games.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Since I'm up making renders, might as well ask. What do you mean "one path"?
Weekend with Dana is only unlocked one way and the other option require to share your sister. For me it's one path one choice maybe a better way to say it.. I'm coding today an as a new developer, I like to always have more then one path to an objective. When it come to your player's style of game play we all try to get an many Patrons as we can.. Developer should have the player's in mind first before setting an objective.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Weekend with Dana is only unlocked one way and the other option require to share your sister. For me it's one path one choice maybe a better way to say it.. I'm coding today an as a new developer, I like to always have more then one path to an objective. When it come to your player's style of game play we all try to get an many Patrons as we can.. Developer should have the player's in mind first before setting an objective.
You mean share her with other girls, I take it.

But what you're describing is a whole new game, with just the same model. A whole different story.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
That doesn't fit. Sorry.
I kindly disagree, Dana is sweet nice and does the right thing in life. But cars for her brother who is in all accounts the opposite, make bad life choices we can agree he cars about her a lot as well. That said why would he want her to join in his life choices watch his face during these events. says it all..

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I know what you mean.
I probably shouldn't share this, but I've learned that lesson a while ago. This is the discussion I had on Patreon with 2 guys when I first introduced the notion of an optional "share Dana" path, regarding John. I've deleted their names, and left only mine.

Never again will I have this talk. Now if people come at me like that, I just send them their money back, and ban them. It sounds harsh, but there is no point in trying otherwise.
As one dude said there, you be you. I would complain if it wasn't for the fact that everything is a CHOICE. I can keep Dana from sleeping with Maria's husband, I can tell Maria no on the date, and so on and so on, and I thank you for giving me a choice. I will just keep my fingers crossed that no awesome content is locked behind sharing Dana =)

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
You mean share her with other girls, I take it.

But what you're describing is a whole new game, with just the same model. A whole different story.
Not when I see his face during these events you know hates this so why make it this way? Just a question..

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I kindly disagree, Dana is sweet nice and does the right thing in life. But cars for her brother who is in all accounts the opposite, make bad life choices we can agree he cars about her a lot as well. That said why would he want her to join in his life choices watch his face during these events. says it all..
It's her choice to sleep with other women because she is doing everything she can so nobody else finds out about her and Chris so it wouldn't fit just being those 2, she wouldn't allow it.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Well, she says she wants to be more like her brother, so...... It is up to you to determine how like him you want her to be.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes