micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You are going to enjoy Maria and John getaway believe me man :)
sure will got plenty saves to load back :) have to make separate save somewhere lucky is no limitation how many saves you can do, but do miss the option where you can name them so you know exactly whats what not just by pictures.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
this guy should be working on hollywood the way he created a story, all the characters has their own personality, the events well written that really make you feel emotions, i played all the game without fap and no because i did not wanted but at some point i was more interested in the story... JUST AWESOME @Ptolemy i love you man

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
sure will got plenty saves to load back :) have to make separate save somewhere lucky is no limitation how many saves you can do, but do miss the option where you can name them so you know exactly whats what not just by pictures.
Yes, I hear you, it would be great to have the ability to name our saves, but fortunately I do not save much just when I consider it a crucial moment.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is that true @Ptolemy good end for mc and dana and screw the others? please tell me he is wrong
Where did I say screw the others?

What is it with the habit of people here completely misreading things.

The story is about Dana and Chris so of course they will get their ending. Some characters don't get any story and are there purely to move a scene forward like the basketball crew and the shop lady.

Where, oh where, did I say screw the others?

I even said, right there in the post you quoted, Mila will probably only take one or two updates. She's a secondary character at best, she's not going to get an entire story chain.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I do not normally like doing this but is there a Mega link for the update? sucks being on extended reach dsl on otehr sources

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
She says she slept in his bed after a scary movie when they were younger NEVER has it been stated anywhere in the game that they had sex before they start dating.

I think you've either skipped through text or misunderstood entirely what's being said.

Because he's said from the start he has a story to tell and how it's going to be told.
Right just like this update pimp out your sister more to show how much you care.. Got it!!

Reactions: supermanz95

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Right just like this update pimp out your sister more to show how much you care.. Got it!!
You really haven't read any of the story have you?

She's doing that by her choice to see what fits.

She won't be a couple with just the two of you. Incest is taboo and it would ruin her life and her fathers and her career if it came out so the idea is to find someone to fit in as a buffer so no one suspects.

She's sleeping with people to see who she's more comfortable with, he's not pushing her into it.

It's the only way she will be with him.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
From the perspective of a macho, the woman has no choice but to accept what the man proposes. A machista does not understand that actions can be agreed by both.

Reactions: Krull and Gomly1980

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Gomly1980 Man, don't bother trying to explain, you're just wasting your time... some people only look pictures and skip text and later on complain how they didn't understand the story or how some part of the story are illogical, sad but true. Also Ptolemy already explained a couple of times almost everything about this story in his past posts... but people you know...

Last edited:

Aleex

May 28, 2017
I feel like a complete mongrel, what am i doing wrong? I've got like 200 with everyone yet I've still barely gotten anywhere (storywise)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Your stats will become irrelevant at some point, way before 200. Events will progress the story, not stats, as has been said countless times before. You have to go places, date girls, meet people, read and follow the story. Cheating with stats is especially useless, since you will probably skip some events that way, maybe even key events that will progress the story.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@SpookyDonut I hear you bud.

I don't mind if people have complaints, we can't all like the same thing and i'm not a blind fanatic that I can't spot faults in things I enjoy but it's when those complaints make absolutely no sense.

Like you said, people skip the story and then complain and that is what baffles me.

The very thing they are complaining about is explained right there in the story, usually several times.

The thing about Chris "pimping his sister off" in the guys own words. I don't even know he managed to jump to a conclusion like that at all. You have to completely ignore everything including what's said in the sex scenes to come up with that so the only way I can see him assuming that is just looking at CG's.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
The thing about Chris "pimping his sister off" in the guys own words. I don't even know he managed to jump to a conclusion like that at all. You have to completely ignore everything including what's said in the sex scenes to come up with that so the only way I can see him assuming that is just looking at CG's.
This part you nailed it! I couldn't have said it better myself.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes