Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
because they knew the feeling they have was wrong, they tried to deny them and used the mark breakup as excuse to make dana more open minded and used the other girls as intermediaries to pretend they having the relation they want, after that they can't deny the feelings anymore and start his relation but if i understand well now that they are a couple you will have the option to get dana alone or some of the other girls with you
I understand what your saying true. But there are so many other way to get to the same out come, and this developer gave some of us no other option. My only question is WHY?

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Can we update the change log for the front page? It is still at 0.049 or has the recent updates only been bug fixes.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've avoided the last couple gen's of the game, is it still logic flawed where it insinuates sex has been part of MC and Dana's life before you flip the right set of switches? It even suggested one night you spent together, without any scripted sex, later on that you did.
In one play I shared her the first time with the couple, then the next I didn't and it made references to us having had sex before in the game.
Seriously, writing a couple alternate lines with a variable can't be that hard. It is minutes and does not require art.
She says she slept in his bed after a scary movie when they were younger NEVER has it been stated anywhere in the game that they had sex before they start dating.

I think you've either skipped through text or misunderstood entirely what's being said.

I understand what your saying true. But there are so many other way to get to the same out come, and this developer gave some of us no other option. My only question is WHY?
Because he's said from the start he has a story to tell and how it's going to be told.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this one?

I asumed that seeing andrea at the pool would not be in the .53 version but looking at the images i get the feeling it is so im missing out on stuff.
I have kept grinding but i just get in the same circle. Dont knwo if there is a way to check my affection for the ladies.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this one?

I asumed that seeing andrea at the pool would not be in the .53 version but looking at the images i get the feeling it is so im missing out on stuff.
I have kept grinding but i just get in the same circle. Dont knwo if there is a way to check my affection for the ladies.
up and right click show stats

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
just to be clear this update is like the getaway with andrea? just play it but no save it by now, and is not playable if you already played the andrea one? the getaways events will open different paths later, right?

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
just to be clear this update is like the getaway with andrea? just play it but no save it by now, and is not playable if you already played the andrea one? the getaways events will open different paths later, right?
I think that this update is like a crossroad, in next update you gonna probably choose who is going to live with Dana and you.

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Not all characters are going to get a story, they are there purely for the sake of that scene.

The people in that basketball scene are there purely for that scene. You can have a bit of a laugh at Jimmy but that's it, they probably won't be seen again. The girl in the clothing store is the same.

Just throwaway characters there purely to move the story on without having one of their own.

Lana does what she does by her own choice for extra money, I don't see any reason for us to get involved, it's not something she's forced into.

Mila will only take one or two updates to finish up while the main bulk will be setting Chris and Dana up for their life together.

Story wise there isn't really much else he can do except flesh out what threads are there.

Jessica has given her story in conversations.
is that true @Ptolemy good end for mc and dana and screw the others? please tell me he is wrong

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think that this update is like a crossroad, in next update you gonna probably choose who is going to live with Dana and you.
so you can continue with this one after you have finish andrea weekend in last one ? or you have to load before weekend.
haven't play it saving it for later.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
so you can continue with this one after you have finish andrea weekend in last one ? or you have to load before weekend.
You can only go to one getaway in this update, either Andrea or Maria and John so I advise you to save your game before you choose getaways

Patan

May 28, 2017
i didn't play it either but if you read the changelog you will see dev says you have to use save before that again.

Reactions: Namco15
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes