Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is actually depressing.

I don't have a single patron from this site, that could share the link.

Guess that settles it. It's to late for Dana. But the next game never leaves my server. People will have to play it there.
I apologise, i'll just tell my sister I haven't seen for 2 years I have to go home, someone needs their game pirating and apparently none of us are busy with anything else.

It's not like I haven't spent 12 years travelling the world in the army, jumped straight out of that into working as a personal trainer dealing with out of shape gobshites with more money than sense and haven't had a holiday since I was 18 .... i'm now 30 fucking 7.

The one time in nearly 20 years I take a bit of time off so me and my wife can relax a bit away from home while the kids are on a school holiday or off doing their thing and someone is upset their game isn't being uploaded for pirates.

It's been one of those days today.

First the hospital my wife works at phones up, she needs to go in, some bitch has a hangover and hasn't turned up. Nevermind we're at the other end of the country and they know this, twats.

Then I get a phone call from captain cheeseburger (one of my client .. makes me sound like a man whore .. that I train. claims he was once a Rugby captain but now looks like what would happen if playdough ever gains sentience). He goes off on one because i'm not at his beck and call when he wants to train .... it seems he still doesn't quite understand how bookings and appointments work despite us going over this 4 or 5 times ... maybe he did play Rugby and take one too many cock slaps to the face in the shower.

It also turns out I really, really, really don't like my sisters friends. All they talk about is money despite having very little of it and trying to make themselves sound far richer than they actually are. Not to mention one of them is one of those "anything you can do he can do better" types and if you claim to have met the Queen, he's tongue fucked her arse ... wanker.

Not the best holiday i've had although my sister is still awesome and she has a stocked liqueur cabinet so there is that. Hopefully my cousins next week will be just as enjoyable with fun and games galore....

Now this is why I don't do holidays.

Cos i'm a grumpy cunt.

How the fuck my wife copes I don't know.

Well, there it is. I can't share Dana with the masses because i'm on a phone with the bandwidth of Tinkerbells tiny waist. Had I known this issue would have arisen i'd have brought my rig with me and left my wife ... I didn't mean that my love if you see this, you know I jest, true story.

Edit - Well shit, I ranted for nothing, someone posted it anyway.

Now if someone wouldn't mind nipping to Weston Super Mare, asking my mother in law for our house keys and downloading it for me for when I get home ... that would be great.

Also I left a spider in the bath, it was fucking huge, if it's still there can you get rid of it. Look, they scare me alright the evil 8 legged cuntbuckets.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I apologise, i'll just tell my sister I haven't seen for 2 years I have to go home, someone needs their game pirating and apparently none of us are busy with anything else.

It's not like I haven't spent 12 years travelling the world in the army, jumped straight out of that into working as a personal trainer dealing with out of shape gobshites with more money than sense and haven't had a holiday since I was 18 .... i'm now 30 fucking 7.

The one time in nearly 20 years I take a bit of time off so me and my wife can relax a bit away from home while the kids are on a school holiday or off doing their thing and someone is upset their game isn't being uploaded for pirates.

First the hospital my wife works at phones up, she needs to go in, some bitch has a hangover and hasn't turned up. Nevermind we're at the other end of the country and they know this, twats.

Then I get a phone call from captain cheeseburger (one of my client .. makes me sound like a man whore .. that I train. claims he was once a Rugby captain but now looks like what would happen if playdough ever gains sentience). He goes off on one because i'm not at his beck and call when he wants to train .... it seems he still doesn't quite understand how bookings and appointments work despite us going over this 4 or 5 times ... maybe he did play Rugby and take one too many cock slaps to the face in the shower.

It also turns out I really, really, really don't like my sisters friends. All they talk about is money despite having very little of it and trying to make themselves sound far richer than they actually are. Not to mention one of them is one of those "anything you can do he can do better" types and if you claim to have met the Queen, he's tongue fucked her arse ... wanker.

Not the best holiday i've had although my sister is still awesome and she has a stocked liqueur cabinet so there is that. Hopefully my cousins next week will be just as enjoyable with fun and games galore....

Cos i'm a grumpy cunt.

Well, there it is. I can't share Dana with the masses because i'm on a phone with the bandwidth of Tinkerbells tiny waist. Had I known this issue would have arisen i'd have brought my rig with me and left my wife ... I didn't mean that my love if you see this, you know I jest, true story.

Now if someone wouldn't mind nipping to Weston Super Mare, asking my mother in law for our house keys and downloading it for me for when I get home ... that would be great.

Also I left a spider in the bath, it was fucking huge, if it's still there can you get rid of it. Look, they scare me alright the evil 8 legged cuntbuckets.
normally i would skip shit like this, but i was too engage in reading it.

Reactions: Namco15
N

netkeliye

Cos i'm a grumpy cunt.

Usually I'm the one posting big posts and lot of you take time to read it, I knew what it was reading the first line still I went on reading it anyway.

I don't know if to be sorry for you or laugh reading this(I did laugh alot, sorry). I know I'm a horrible person to do so, but in my defense One cannot judge the seriousness of conversation on internet.
Can't say anything on your personal stuff(We all have our own problems, if it's any use of, I wish you all the happiness and luck needed)

But I feel your pain on low cellular data, I suffered the same for majority of my life until last 2 year of 4g Infra Boom in my country. I pay $7 for 3 month 120gb per month 4gb per day(360gb for $7 that's dope)on cellular, and for Ethernet 50 mbps unlimited data about ~$13. Mine in second/third world country it can't be that bad for you.

normally i would skip shit like this, but i was too engage in reading it.
You cried for links - I gave you links ;-)
This two post just broke the damn, I cried laughing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Namco15

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I was semi serious.

I mean no disrespect to Ptolemy, that bit was in jest, I love the guy, full homo.

The rest was my day and how it happened although I don't think I put enough emphasis on just how much I hate my sisters friends.

I'm on the toilet as I type this hiding from a personality black hole in female form that calls itself Charmaine ... i'm pretty sure it stole the name from an actual woman it sucked up. It's taken a shining to my wife and, in it's own words, absolutely MUST try the Cantonese food place down the road ... it's divine. Who . the . fuck speaks like that?

You hear that, you think "oh, posh and rich" as she sits there in a shellsuit. A fucking shellsuit.

I haven't seen a shellsuit since the 90's.

I'm in a town in Lancashire and it's like the land that time forgot. I mean, i'm from Liverpool originally but we progressed through the dark ages and even got hot running water, this place still has cobbled streets and i'm pretty sure I saw a black and white TV in a bar we walked past.

I didn't dare go in.

I've seen American Werewolf in London.

I know what happens to people that walk in these creepy back water bars.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
0.58 to 0.60

all credits to the usual suspect , which shall not be tagged on his request , so please no tagging , all the thanks to him and his amazing patches.

Last edited:

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
My save from .058 is not working.I have the full 5.7GB update (not the patch one).
I am getting "More in future update" scene after Dana Andrea Chris getaway.
If no one is having this issue please share your save.
Thanks.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
My save from .058 is not working.I have the full 5.7GB update (not the patch one).
I am getting "More in future update" scene after Dana Andrea Chris getaway.
If no one is having this issue please share your save.
Thanks.
What does it contain?

The Dana+Maria getaway and a few bug fixes.

I've gotten a fixed translation for all of the text in the game, but didn't get a chance to implement it. It would of meant delaying the patch by a day.

I'll make sure to do it in the next one.

To trigger the event, all you have to do is redo the Dana+Maria second date, then talk to Dana at the office. Just like the Andrea getaway.

Please not that the events take place parallel with the Andrea getaway, and that they are mutually exclusive. So you have to use a save from before that.

Hope you really kept those save, like I said.

On the issue of sharing Dana. I know a lot of you are VERY touchy about the subject.

If you didn't share her during the Dana+Maria date, the issue won't even come up. There will be a brief talk with John about how she's all yours, and that will be that.

If you did share her, at one point you'll have the option of deciding whether it was a one time thing, or not.

Reactions: bmnckbsb

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I was semi serious.

I mean no disrespect to Ptolemy, that bit was in jest, I love the guy, full homo.

The rest was my day and how it happened although I don't think I put enough emphasis on just how much I hate my sisters friends.

I'm on the toilet as I type this hiding from a personality black hole in female form that calls itself Charmaine ... i'm pretty sure it stole the name from an actual woman it sucked up. It's taken a shining to my wife and, in it's own words, absolutely MUST try the Cantonese food place down the road ... it's divine. Who . the . fuck speaks like that?

You hear that, you think "oh, posh and rich" as she sits there in a shellsuit. A fucking shellsuit.

I haven't seen a shellsuit since the 90's.

I'm in a town in Lancashire and it's like the land that time forgot. I mean, i'm from Liverpool originally but we progressed through the dark ages and even got hot running water, this place still has cobbled streets and i'm pretty sure I saw a black and white TV in a bar we walked past.

I didn't dare go in.

I've seen American Werewolf in London.

I know what happens to people that walk in these creepy back water bars.
why do bitches always have the name charmaine, i swear that naming your child that is a curse. also had to google shellsuit..... looks more like 50s or 60s to me XD

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Excellent update, I enjoyed every second of it. I have to say after this update I like Maria and John more and more. Ptolemy did a great job with this getaway. Now I can't wait for them to move in with Dana and Chris... also I did not encounter any error in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
is there a MEGA for version 60, with the internet speed in my country MEGA is the only one that can DFL on my computer with an app.

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I'm done playing this until the game continues to post getaway events, too much tangling of scenes and brances. Like weird sequels

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
is there a MEGA for version 60, with the internet speed in my country MEGA is the only one that can DFL on my computer with an app.
If you got version 0.058 try the patch at the top of the page, is less to download.

N

netkeliye

I was semi serious.

Maybe you are in luck, he must be writing stuff for his Egyptian game,
In which I'm pretty sure he is the lead, Prince Ptolemy of Ptolemaic era
I heard Egyptian were very open and experimental in sexual kinky stuff.
Prove your homo love and maybe he will cast his male lover as Gomly ( :winkytongue:
:eek:penedeyewink: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes