Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Proper couple shit.

We all argue over the most pointless crap. My and my missus have never had a big blow out but we have bickered over shit that means nothing.

Cooking Sunday Roast earlier and argued over which pan to make the gravy with.

She won.

She always wins.

Even when she's wrong ... explain that shit to me.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Well, I can't say I'm "satisfied". But considering that the content that is there now, has been created in 7 months, I don't think that 5 more months to round it all out is outlandish. After that there will just be balancing, bugs etc....
have you think of re-do the first renders? i was playing the scene of ricardo at house of dana go back to chriss apt ring.. ring is dana let she in and the quality is not very good campared with the scenes seen before, the close up to the dana face are amazing, you have really are way better artist than at the first

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Proper couple shit.

We all argue over the most pointless crap. My and my missus have never had a big blow out but we have bickered over shit that means nothing.

Cooking Sunday Roast earlier and argued over which pan to make the gravy with.

She won.

She always wins.

Even when she's wrong ... explain that shit to me.
Endurance

They can maintain their level of anger after the point where we either give up, or start throwing punches.

Reactions: Gomly1980

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
We all knew it was going to end eventually.

No matter how much we wanted it to go on there isn't much more he could do.

There is only so much story he can make until we're reading about Dana and Chris watching the news at 10 cuddled up on the sofa in their 50's and as much as I enjoy Dana and Chris' story, 50 years is a bit long.
i know is better that we ask ptolemy now why he want to end the game than ask in a year why you just don't end this earlier, but is sad i feel like when i took my dog to the vet and he told me enjoy cause there is nothing to do for he, i tried and in fact was great but it does not made easiest the final, for a guy like me depressive, apprehensive, with nothing else is a very bad new

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I will not be against using the Dana model in the next game, possibly hinted the new character is a clone of the original ?
I mean that girl is hot and surely deserves more than one game devoted to her.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
I will not be against using the Dana model in the next game, possibly hinted the new character is a clone of the original ?
I mean that girl is hot and surely deserves more than one game devoted to her.
if its not Dreaming of Dana 2 i am against of using the same, there are already some game using the same model but with bigger tits

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Ptolemy did you come up with a name for your ancient Egypt game? If you can answer yes or no :closedeyesmile: that would be great. And will the main characters be Ptolemy II and Arsinoe II? If that's the case, that could be the most epic adult visual novel ever made :hushedface::extremelyhappy:

Edit: So many options there and you do not have to tell the story as it is written in historical books you can change some things and events

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think he should make a Roman game with Bigus Dickus and his wife Incontinentia.

Totally not stolen from Life of Brian ....

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Ptolemy did you come up with a name for your ancient Egypt game? If you can answer yes or no :closedeyesmile: that would be great. And will the main characters be Ptolemy II and Arsinoe II? If that's the case, that could be the most epic adult visual novel ever made :hushedface::extremelyhappy:

Edit: So many options there and you do not have to tell the story as it is written in historical books you can change some things and events
When I finally get to it.

It will be inspired by history, not a faithful adaptation. That's all I'll say.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
When I finally get to it.

It will be inspired by history, not a faithful adaptation. That's all I'll say.
One more or maybe two more games to practice your skills and I think that you'll be totally ready to make that epic game :eazyHype:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Ptolemaic period, of course.
What a time to be alive those Ptolemaic period was... If I am not wrong, the way Ptolemy II told everyone that he is going to marry his own sister like it's nothing :D I can only imagine all that group sex and all other perversions in that period. They were crazy motherfuckers let me tell you that :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
One more or maybe two more games to practice your skills and I think that you'll be totally ready to make that epic game :eazyHype:
if dod was just practice, is awesome will be very hard to do better, id say a new dreaming of dana but historic like caligula and his sister or a scene in the original dod like the superman and unlce fester one but as chris caligula

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What a time to be alive those Ptolemaic period was... If I am not wrong, the way Ptolemy II told everyone that he is going to marry his own sister like it's nothing :D I can only imagine all that group sex and all other perversions in that period. They were crazy motherfuckers let me tell you that :closedeyesmile:
Lot of sexual freedom in times gone by.

Like those oh so tough and masculine Spartans .... that fucked young boys .... they left that part out of 300.

Alexander the Great, how great, ask his mother. He'd ask his friends "what are you doing, they said "you're mum" and he replied "been there".

Greeks and Romans, I don't know who were the more perverse. What we call a fetish today they called foreplay. Even a lot of the Spanish Inquisitions torture methods were based around sexual mutilation, hell of a BDSM fetish they had ... although less pleasant.

If we take it down to the very basics, life was just fighting and fucking. They are both things I happen to be very good at but even I couldn't stomach a lot of what went on then.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes