N

netkeliye

why did he drop us that bomb? now i will not enjoy it every new update just be thinking one less
Well it got me a little upset too but honestly speaking what @Ptolemy was just trying to give us a clear picture where this is going.
Let's be honest, if he had told this to us 1 month before the end(~december-january) we would have not be ready then as well, and rant all over the place(at least now we have the cushion of ~10-12:'( update), then he would have been forced to elongate it/abandon this project which would again be unsatisfactory.
Trust him,don't think about end
We will remember this gem like the classic in Visual Novel Genre of all time.

"You either die a hero or live long to see yourself become a villain --Dark Knight"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well it got me a little upset too but honestly speaking what @Ptolemy was just trying to give us a clear picture where this is going.
Let's be honest, if he had told this to us 1 month before the end(~december-january) we would have not be ready then as well, and rant all over the place(at least now we have the cushion of ~10-12:'( update), then he would have been forced to elongate it/abandon this project which would again be unsatisfactory.
Trust him,don't think about end
We will remember this gem like the classic in Visual Novel Genre of all time.

"You either die a hero or live long to see yourself become a villain --Dark Knight"
don't worry your not talking to yourself that got me cracking lol

important thing is hes not giving up on games he just want suggestions what to do next. so enjoy this one while it last and am sure that next one will be same quality if not even better.

N

netkeliye

Honestly guys

It will be 5 or 6 h before I get the new update on Patreon.

It probably won't filter to you till tomorrow.

I wouldn't wait.
Thank you for telling,
Now I can sleep in peace and check it out tomorrow (getting late here at my local time)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Honestly guys

It will be 5 or 6 h before I get the new update on Patreon.

It probably won't filter to you till tomorrow.

I wouldn't wait.
That's like telling a kid that Santa won't be there until midnight so they may aswell sleep.

Doesn't work.

I try every year.

They all sit there all excited for Santa.

Sad thing is, one of the kids is 23.

Patan

May 28, 2017
That's like telling a kid that Santa won't be there until midnight so they may aswell sleep.

Doesn't work.

I try every year.

They all sit there all excited for Santa.

Sad thing is, one of the kids is 23.
i hate to break it to you my man but Santa is not real.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
probably asked a few times already by others, but is there a walkthrough somewhere?
not really need it but that served me well

there is lots of random events so you can have exact walkthrough

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Oh! No after a few days out come for a new version and find this terrible news, i understand at some point the game has to end but not knowing when make me not to care "Ignorance is bliss" Not knowing is better than knowing and worrying. I can't even see my avatar without feeling nostalgic. :teary:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We all knew it was going to end eventually.

No matter how much we wanted it to go on there isn't much more he could do.

There is only so much story he can make until we're reading about Dana and Chris watching the news at 10 cuddled up on the sofa in their 50's and as much as I enjoy Dana and Chris' story, 50 years is a bit long.

Arby

Jul 23, 2017

1) Thanks for posting this Ptolemy, while I may not post much, I do very much like Dreaming of Dana, I think you've done very quality work thusfar.

2) The news about your Egypt concept is disappointing, I must say it is one of the most creative ideas in a long time, and would love to see it fleshed out properly. However, postponing it based on you're reasons, makes it a good choice ultimately.

3) About Dreaming of Dana, how much more content do you intend for it sofar? Assuming youre done in January, you must be pretty satisfied with the current state.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
1) Thanks for posting this Ptolemy, while I may not post much, I do very much like Dreaming of Dana, I think you've done very quality work thusfar.

2) The news about your Egypt concept is disappointing, I must say it is one of the most creative ideas in a long time, and would love to see it fleshed out properly. However, postponing it based on you're reasons, makes it a good choice ultimately.

3) About Dreaming of Dana, how much more content do you intend for it sofar? Assuming youre done in January, you must be pretty satisfied with the current state.
Well, I can't say I'm "satisfied". But considering that the content that is there now, has been created in 7 months, I don't think that 5 more months to round it all out is outlandish. After that there will just be balancing, bugs etc....

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
We all knew it was going to end eventually.

No matter how much we wanted it to go on there isn't much more he could do.

There is only so much story he can make until we're reading about Dana and Chris watching the news at 10 cuddled up on the sofa in their 50's and as much as I enjoy Dana and Chris' story, 50 years is a bit long.
Funny you should say that. :)

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes