PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
While DoD may be ending next year we do have other things to look forward to.

The only thing is Ptolemy has set his own bar quite high so now nothing less than complete perfection with amazing characters will be tolerated.

No pressure or anything.
meh it just means dana gets to enjoy her chrissy.... and we get to enjoy somthing else new!!!! YEA!!!!! hehehe I knew DoD here was coming to an end... and I'm glad it's not for a while yet...
yeah chris and dana will enjoy each other but we will not be able to enjoy them and i have played a few of this games and there is absolutely no other close to the quality of this one, specially in the written, that is scary even if we get new games this will be by far the best one.

i know i am so dramatic, i just hate the changes and after a very hard life these game become my reality escape and a reason to feel motivated for two weeks at time

pandas-south-park.jpg

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not bad as a game at all, but while playing games I don't like 'feeling lost' and this one gives me just that. I don't even know when the content is over so I keep playing hoping for something interesting to happen only to stumble upon mirages of disappointment....

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
Not bad as a game at all, but while playing games I don't like 'feeling lost' and this one gives me just that. I don't even know when the content is over so I keep playing hoping for something interesting to happen only to stumble upon mirages of disappointment....
yeah that is the main problem of this game and with all the new random events the only way to check if you already seen all the content is by going to the images folder

Reactions: Drafox

Patan

May 28, 2017
same here :) but am still wondering keep me busy not to thinking of bb and lack of content it had.
ptolemy always comes with a good amount of contents for his updates. i doubt that he will fail us. and tbh BB wasn't that bad this month but at BB standards ofc lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ptolemy always comes with a good amount of contents for his updates. i doubt that he will fail us. and tbh BB wasn't that bad this month but at BB standards ofc lol
true, but Ptolemy makes 200 renders 2x/3x per month while DS barely 100 1x per month. with 9x more patrons on his side. was just expecting more.

Reactions: Patan

Patan

May 28, 2017
true, but Ptolemy makes 200 renders 2x/3x per month while DS barely 100 1x per month. with 9x more patrons on his side. was just expecting more.
yeah but sadly we are use to it at this point. but lets not talk about BB in here since this thread is for DoD.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You're in a bit of an odd place to mention that game, a few of the people that play this absolutely hate BB.

I don't mean dislike I mean hate ... with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
You're in a bit of an odd place to mention that game, a few of the people that play this absolutely hate BB.

I don't mean dislike I mean hate ... with the passion of a thousand burning suns.
are you spying me? how do you know my feelings?

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
While DoD may be ending next year we do have other things to look forward to.

The only thing is Ptolemy has set his own bar quite high so now nothing less than complete perfection with amazing characters will be tolerated.

No pressure or anything.
i really find it hard to believe that a game in v.058 is gonna end soon, we barely know anything about jessica, some chars are undeveloped like the girl in the cloth store that give you her phone or the girl in the in the basketball game that was clearly flirting with dana and chriss or lana and mila that have really terrible lives or the new assistant..

i don't see a way to end all this paths in 5 months... or maybe i am just holding to my hope that the game will not end never :(

N

netkeliye

WTF was notification button not working today I was at forum page(I only check this thread nothing else) all day, had no notification for talks on thread, any of you had that issue.
I thought no activity today, now that's odd. Good lord notification is not working

More like a bazillion burning suns I just hate that game fucking Sbfhjasbvhjwbvksasbsvcnms jvkwd vbjaskv smv ks vnsn ckcwndvnjsnv wjnvmasnscsnvka sdj knkbvcjkas scwv ,sksbcbs wbjkv snm wJB VLTMRNLIGK AS KJ*******(Gibberish you won;t understand)much.

And can we please stop talk about the impending doom that we are going to face,

Journey is more fruitful than the destination, Enjoy every bit of it.

I'm gonna sit back enjoy the ride, hope you do too.

Reactions: Namco15

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
WTF was notification button not working today I was at forum page(I only check this thread nothing else) all day, had no notification for talks on thread, any of you had that issue.
I thought no activity today, now that's odd. Good lord notification is not working

More like a bazillion burning suns I just hate that game fucking Sbfhjasbvhjwbvksasbsvcnms jvkwd vbjaskv smv ks vnsn ckcwndvnjsnv wjnvmasnscsnvka sdj knkbvcjkas scwv ,sksbcbs wbjkv snm wJB VLTMRNLIGK AS KJ*******(Gibberish you won;t understand)much.

And can we please stop talk about the impending doom that we are going to face,

Journey is more fruitful than the destination, Enjoy every bit of it.

I'm gonna sit back enjoy the ride, hope you do too.
why did he drop us that bomb? now i will not enjoy it every new update just be thinking one less

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@Ptolemy don't know if it is helpful but some other found

danalabels
line 7079 andre instead of andrea
line 7194 andrea talks but is the chriss name displayed
line 10774 I instead of In
line 10954 her instead of hear
line 11109 to instead of too

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i really find it hard to believe that a game in v.058 is gonna end soon, we barely know anything about jessica, some chars are undeveloped like the girl in the cloth store that give you her phone or the girl in the in the basketball game that was clearly flirting with dana and chriss or lana and mila that have really terrible lives or the new assistant..

i don't see a way to end all this paths in 5 months... or maybe i am just holding to my hope that the game will not end never :(
Not all characters are going to get a story, they are there purely for the sake of that scene.

The people in that basketball scene are there purely for that scene. You can have a bit of a laugh at Jimmy but that's it, they probably won't be seen again. The girl in the clothing store is the same.

Just throwaway characters there purely to move the story on without having one of their own.

Lana does what she does by her own choice for extra money, I don't see any reason for us to get involved, it's not something she's forced into.

Mila will only take one or two updates to finish up while the main bulk will be setting Chris and Dana up for their life together.

Story wise there isn't really much else he can do except flesh out what threads are there.

Jessica has given her story in conversations.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes