Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
What does it contain?

The Dana+Maria getaway and a few bug fixes.

I've gotten a fixed translation for all of the text in the game, but didn't get a chance to implement it. It would of meant delaying the patch by a day.

I'll make sure to do it in the next one.

To trigger the event, all you have to do is redo the Dana+Maria second date, then talk to Dana at the office. Just like the Andrea getaway.

Please not that the events take place parallel with the Andrea getaway, and that they are mutually exclusive. So you have to use a save from before that.

Hope you really kept those save, like I said.

On the issue of sharing Dana. I know a lot of you are VERY touchy about the subject.

If you didn't share her during the Dana+Maria date, the issue won't even come up. There will be a brief talk with John about how she's all yours, and that will be that.

If you did share her, at one point you'll have the option of deciding whether it was a one time thing, or not.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
So it's over? Wtf come on man this is one of the greatest adult games out there it has depth, aghh I guess nobody wants to continue doing good stuff..
It's not over yet , still quite some miles to go.

N

netkeliye

In @Bip we trust. :)
6gb is too big for my cellular data(Get 5gb Daily still won't be enough), will have to wait to go home (50mbps unlimited) damn 6 more hours, Someone pls upload compressed version or patch please , I don't think I can make this 6 hours.
Help me please I beg of you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Nop. I'm really piss of these endless discussions about ntr & co even though the author explains that there will be none. Then I don't come here anymore.
Well, this is exceptional, you tagged me ;)

Reactions: Krull and testor

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nop. I'm really piss of these endless discussions about ntr & co even though the author explains that there will be none. Then I don't come here anymore.
Well, this is exceptional, you tagged me ;)
We haven't had an NTR discussion in a long time.

I think we pretty much nipped those in the bud.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
not a request just letting everyone know its up on svscomics.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
This is actually depressing.

I don't have a single patron from this site, that could share the link.

Guess that settles it. It's to late for Dana. But the next game never leaves my server. People will have to play it there.

Reactions: netkeliye

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is actually depressing.

I don't have a single patron from this site, that could share the link.

Guess that settles it. It's to late for Dana. But the next game never leaves my server. People will have to play it there.
well there might be, would be pretty stupid to use the same user and email. I personally think that paywall is stupid and should be free and donating being optional, although if you have a few games under your belt then fair enough make a paywall or whatever. like i get patrons need rewards but 5 days earlier or month earlier in my opinion tells me the dev wasn't creative enough with the rewards (not saying rewards are easy though, plus i have no idea). although in finishing my statement out of all the devs on patreon, you actually provide good enough content to justify it.... unlike some others *cough* slonique *cough*

Reactions: Namco15
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes