Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana v0.06 PepéLeF95edition (2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: |
MAC: |

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I apologise, i'll just tell my sister I haven't seen for 2 years I have to go home, someone needs their game pirating and apparently none of us are busy with anything else.

It's not like I haven't spent 12 years travelling the world in the army, jumped straight out of that into working as a personal trainer dealing with out of shape gobshites with more money than sense and haven't had a holiday since I was 18 .... i'm now 30 fucking 7.

The one time in nearly 20 years I take a bit of time off so me and my wife can relax a bit away from home while the kids are on a school holiday or off doing their thing and someone is upset their game isn't being uploaded for pirates.

It's been one of those days today.

First the hospital my wife works at phones up, she needs to go in, some bitch has a hangover and hasn't turned up. Nevermind we're at the other end of the country and they know this, twats.

Then I get a phone call from captain cheeseburger (one of my client .. makes me sound like a man whore .. that I train. claims he was once a Rugby captain but now looks like what would happen if playdough ever gains sentience). He goes off on one because i'm not at his beck and call when he wants to train .... it seems he still doesn't quite understand how bookings and appointments work despite us going over this 4 or 5 times ... maybe he did play Rugby and take one too many cock slaps to the face in the shower.

It also turns out I really, really, really don't like my sisters friends. All they talk about is money despite having very little of it and trying to make themselves sound far richer than they actually are. Not to mention one of them is one of those "anything you can do he can do better" types and if you claim to have met the Queen, he's tongue fucked her arse ... wanker.

Not the best holiday i've had although my sister is still awesome and she has a stocked liqueur cabinet so there is that. Hopefully my cousins next week will be just as enjoyable with fun and games galore....

Now this is why I don't do holidays.

Cos i'm a grumpy cunt.

How the fuck my wife copes I don't know.

Well, there it is. I can't share Dana with the masses because i'm on a phone with the bandwidth of Tinkerbells tiny waist. Had I known this issue would have arisen i'd have brought my rig with me and left my wife ... I didn't mean that my love if you see this, you know I jest, true story.

Edit - Well shit, I ranted for nothing, someone posted it anyway.

Now if someone wouldn't mind nipping to Weston Super Mare, asking my mother in law for our house keys and downloading it for me for when I get home ... that would be great.

Also I left a spider in the bath, it was fucking huge, if it's still there can you get rid of it. Look, they scare me alright the evil 8 legged cuntbuckets.
what the fuck was that:FeelsGoodMan: i mean .... thanx to u i learn a lot of shit about ur wife.

Reactions: supermanz95

harala

Jun 12, 2017
you can go maria weekend or andrea weekend. Am I right?
and only maria weekend new for v .60. i cant acces any other new scene

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana v0.06 PepéLeF95edition (2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: |
MAC: |

Thank you.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I'm done playing this until the game continues to post getaway events, too much tangling of scenes and brances. Like weird sequels
Those are the theoretical game endings. Whatever comes after those will be prologue. This game is close to finished. Would be surprised if it isn't completed before the new year.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's the end of the game for now, still the Andrea weekend or the one with Maria and John? And is there some kind of changelog?
The only thing I could find on the last couple of pages were posts about the game coming to an end eventually and that was way too sad

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
This is actually depressing.

I don't have a single patron from this site, that could share the link.

Guess that settles it. It's to late for Dana. But the next game never leaves my server. People will have to play it there.
you know that's not true but in the midnight on Sunday and morning of Monday not many people are here, i asked you some time ago for a way to support you cause i can't patreon i asked you for a paypal or another way to send some funds and you refused, i did my best sharing your link and other ways to try to promote like some other players

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What's the end of the game for now, still the Andrea weekend or the one with Maria and John? And is there some kind of changelog?
The only thing I could find on the last couple of pages were posts about the game coming to an end eventually and that was way too sad
Those are both game ends from what I can make out. I haven't played the update yet but if i've got Ptolemy's way of thinking down, those last weekend getaways, either Andrea or Maria/John, are to chose who Dana and Chris will live with.

As it stands those are where the current game ends when you pick one of those and what comes next will either be the happily ever after or the tear jerker depending on how it ends.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Those are both game ends from what I can make out. I haven't played the update yet but if i've got Ptolemy's way of thinking down, those last weekend getaways, either Andrea or Maria/John, are to chose who Dana and Chris will live with.

As it stands those are where the current game ends when you pick one of those and what comes next will either be the happily ever after or the tear jerker depending on how it ends.
Not sure if there is going to be a tear jerker per se unless he does something with Andrea's friend/Dom girl's ex-girlfriend/not sure who the bad person would be in the Maria arc.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
If it would still be the "dumb" rating icon your comment would have won the dumbest comment of the week prize. It`s because of creepies like you that people don`t post more funny posts like Gomly`s.
sorry for being creepy , that must hurt ur feelings :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: supermanz95

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I was semi serious.

I mean no disrespect to Ptolemy, that bit was in jest, I love the guy, full homo.

The rest was my day and how it happened although I don't think I put enough emphasis on just how much I hate my sisters friends.

I'm on the toilet as I type this hiding from a personality black hole in female form that calls itself Charmaine ... i'm pretty sure it stole the name from an actual woman it sucked up. It's taken a shining to my wife and, in it's own words, absolutely MUST try the Cantonese food place down the road ... it's divine. Who . the . fuck speaks like that?

You hear that, you think "oh, posh and rich" as she sits there in a shellsuit. A fucking shellsuit.

I haven't seen a shellsuit since the 90's.

I'm in a town in Lancashire and it's like the land that time forgot. I mean, i'm from Liverpool originally but we progressed through the dark ages and even got hot running water, this place still has cobbled streets and i'm pretty sure I saw a black and white TV in a bar we walked past.

I didn't dare go in.

I've seen American Werewolf in London.

I know what happens to people that walk in these creepy back water bars.
Cheer up its not that far to civilisation ie Yorkshire.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Never understand why this game developer needs to pimp out his sister to every girl he meets. The game show she has strong feeling for the MC and he feels the same but no direct path what's up with that !! You can date all other NPC's in the game but not Dana..

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
This is actually depressing.

I don't have a single patron from this site, that could share the link.

Guess that settles it. It's to late for Dana. But the next game never leaves my server. People will have to play it there.
please don't be mad at me for being poor, i try to help sharing Dod in reddit weekly basis, reported bugs, typos and sharing my ideas for your patreon site and some other things... :teary:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Ok, good thing I made a save before I decided anything. It brings some change, but I doubt that I'll ever really choose John and Maria over Andrea, I just love her way too much to not make her happy :D

The game show she has strong feeling for the MC and he feels the same but no direct path what's up with that !! You can date all other NPC's in the game but not Dana..
That's because Ptolemy decided to take a more mature, responsible approach to the taboo topic. It's cool if people are like "Fuck it, I'm in love with my sister, I'm going to live with her, I'm going to fuck her" and what not, but for most of the time that's not how things work.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

I've avoided the last couple gen's of the game, is it still logic flawed where it insinuates sex has been part of MC and Dana's life before you flip the right set of switches? It even suggested one night you spent together, without any scripted sex, later on that you did.
In one play I shared her the first time with the couple, then the next I didn't and it made references to us having had sex before in the game.
Seriously, writing a couple alternate lines with a variable can't be that hard. It is minutes and does not require art.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I've avoided the last couple gen's of the game, is it still logic flawed where it insinuates sex has been part of MC and Dana's life before you flip the right set of switches? It even suggested one night you spent together, without any scripted sex, later on that you did.
In one play I shared her the first time with the couple, then the next I didn't and it made references to us having had sex before in the game.
Seriously, writing a couple alternate lines with a variable can't be that hard. It is minutes and does not require art.

Well said!!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Never understand why this game developer needs to pimp out his sister to every girl he meets. The game show she has strong feeling for the MC and he feels the same but no direct path what's up with that !! You can date all other NPC's in the game but not Dana..
because they knew the feeling they have was wrong, they tried to deny them and used the mark breakup as excuse to make dana more open minded and used the other girls as intermediaries to pretend they having the relation they want, after that they can't deny the feelings anymore and start his relation but if i understand well now that they are a couple you will have the option to get dana alone or some of the other girls with you

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, good thing I made a save before I decided anything. It brings some change, but I doubt that I'll ever really choose John and Maria over Andrea, I just love her way too much to not make her happy :D

That's because Ptolemy decided to take a more mature, responsible approach to the taboo topic. It's cool if people are like "Fuck it, I'm love with my sister, I'm going to live with her, I'm going to fuck her" and what not, but for most of the time that's not how things work.
yeah and i am sure jess and maria will be ok by their own, but andrea needs help or can end very bad

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i

That's because Ptolemy decided to take a more mature, responsible approach to the taboo topic. It's cool if people are like "Fuck it, I'm love with my sister, I'm going to live with her, I'm going to fuck her" and what not, but for most of the time that's not how things work.
n case someone needs a save to play

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes