Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Please find attached the save game.

To reproduce the issue:
- Go to talk to Dana. The options are: "Chat with Dana", "Go down memory lane with Dana", "Talke (sic - typo) about going on a weekend with Maria and John", and "Back".
- Choose the "Talke (sic) about going on a weekend with Maria and John" option and go through the dialog
- Go back to talk to Dana.
- Now see that the options are "Chat with Dana", "Go down memory lane with Dana", "Ask advice about Andrea", "Back".

Since it is Friday Morning when this takes place, there is no way to avoid the weekend with Maria and John (and end game) before being able to finish the Andrea path.

Thanks for looking into it!
I found it! and I am not sure what to tell you to do at this point so @Ptolemy will have to look at it but here is what I found. I loaded your save, made sure it wasn't going to go into the weekend right away (it's a friday in game). then I clicked on talk to dana about maria and John. then after that the button for Ask advice about Andrea showed up! it's being covered up by the other button. @Ptolemy perhaps you can find a fix for this as it would be bad to make this gentleman (maybe?) choose john and maria over andrea just because the button was covered up... :)

looks like you got the button AFTER going on the second date with dana, maria and john and that's why it was not showing up but that is just a guess...

Reactions: notm

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Please find attached the save game.

To reproduce the issue:
- Go to talk to Dana. The options are: "Chat with Dana", "Go down memory lane with Dana", "Talke (sic - typo) about going on a weekend with Maria and John", and "Back".
- Choose the "Talke (sic) about going on a weekend with Maria and John" option and go through the dialog
- Go back to talk to Dana.
- Now see that the options are "Chat with Dana", "Go down memory lane with Dana", "Ask advice about Andrea", "Back".

Since it is Friday Morning when this takes place, there is no way to avoid the weekend with Maria and John (and end game) before being able to finish the Andrea path.

Thanks for looking into it!

Took a look at it.

It's a bug.

Will be fixed in the next patch.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Almost twelve hours without new posts? And you pretend to break the BB shitposts record? Pussies!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In my defense I have a severe case of flu, maybe something worse.

It's touch and go whether I make it through the day.

My wife doesn't seem to be taking me seriously and thinks I just have a little bit of a cold but she doesn't know my suffering.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
In my defense I have a severe case of flu, maybe something worse.

It's touch and go whether I make it through the day.

My wife doesn't seem to be taking me seriously and thinks I just have a little bit of a cold but she doesn't know my suffering.
I`m really sorry to hear that Gomly. I`ll pray your wife takes you seriously someday.

Get well soon pal!

Reactions: Gomly1980
N

netkeliye

Almost twelve hours without new posts? And you pretend to break the BB shitposts record? Pussies!
I had a long sleep today, I'll start my shitposting Dear Sir,
We are closing in to no.6
Don't worry we will and we can

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I had a long sleep today, I'll start my shitposting Dear Sir,
We are closing in to no.6
Don't worry we will and we can
i don't get it is very popular thread but not many people reply, maybe ptolemy need to add some real ntr and we are going to be flooded with complain posts

Reactions: UncleVT

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
i don't get it is very popular thread but not many people reply, maybe ptolemy need to add some real ntr and we are going to be flooded with complain posts
Yeah, how about that:
Dana loves the MC, but is too afraid to admit her feelings, even to herself. She proceeds to steal away every woman the MC tries to have sex with, convincing them her brother is unfaithful, crazy or whatever suits. Her ultimate goal is that the MC is so desperate because nobody in the entire town wants to fuck him that he begs Dana to do so even though she's his sister.
She agrees because it gives her an excuse to fuck him, pretending to take care of her brother and nothing more. Unconsciously though she longes for him, that's why she kills him after he has impregnated her. This way she can be sure that she'll he won't be unfaithful once Dana's Belly is round and maybe doesn't want to fuck her anymore.
Maybe she only cuts his dick off or chains him to the cellar though, my final draft isn't finished yet :p

Reactions: Gomly1980
N

netkeliye

Yeah, how about that:
Dana loves the MC, but is too afraid to admit her feelings, even to herself. She proceeds to steal away every woman the MC tries to have sex with, convincing them her brother is unfaithful, crazy or whatever suits. Her ultimate goal is that the MC is so desperate because nobody in the entire town wants to fuck him that he begs Dana to do so even though she's his sister.
She agrees because it gives her an excuse to fuck him, pretending to take care of her brother and nothing more. Unconsciously though she longes for him, that's why she kills him after he has impregnated her. This way she can be sure that she'll he won't be unfaithful once Dana's Belly is round and maybe doesn't want to fuck her anymore.
Maybe she only cuts his dick off or chains him to the cellar though, my final draft isn't finished yet :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
anyone here? at least tell me how your day was
Sorry, i'm still feeling like shit.

It's quite hard to think of something witty to type while feeling sorry for myself and this massive dose of plague I caught.

If I make it through the next couple of days I should be okay by then but my wife doesn't help matters. She's come down with a slight sniffle and claims she caught my cold. She must have caught her minor cold from somewhere else, I have something far worse.

I made it through the night though so that's a true sign of just how tough I am.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes