Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
my wife doesn't help matters. She's come down with a slight sniffle and claims she caught my cold. She must have caught her minor cold from somewhere else
This is a great idea for a game. We just add a little more drama. You know a neglecting wife, than you go through a "regaining your role as the one who wear pants" process, some soft BSDM stuff you know. Then comes a maid, a neighbour, a colleague, then your wife`s younger sister, your mother in law (some extreme BSDM stuff here). Harem is the only good ending.

And i really need to stop playing sex games or i should start making one.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Like, Robinson Crusoe? That's the only one I know. Has anyone of you tried "Stranded with benefits"? I haven't had the chance...

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Making one.

I'd love to see a Crusoe harem game. See just how many women you can fit in.
Well ofc there will be a secretary, a boss and a nurse. Sister, aunt and cousin are unavoidable. Buuut since all this isn`t strictly legal you have to deal with police and a judge and you`ll need a lawyer (no need to emphasize they`re all women). Very probably somewhere in the story will show up your best friend`s mom and your mom`s best friend. This will be pretty much Episode 1.
`
Episode 2. You move into another country for business, you rent a room in a mansion. The owner is a douchebag who has a wife and three daughters, and since the nansion is pretty big other couples (lesbians... i mean bisexual female couple included) will join the story.

N

netkeliye

Well ofc there will be a secretary, a boss and a nurse. Sister, aunt and cousin are unavoidable. Buuut since all this isn`t strictly legal you have to deal with police and a judge and you`ll need a lawyer (no need to emphasize they`re all women). Very probably somewhere in the story will show up your best friend`s mom and your mom`s best friend. This will be pretty much Episode 1.
`
Episode 2. You move into another country for business, you rent a room in a mansion. The owner is a douchebag who has a wife and three daughters, and since the nansion is pretty big other couples (lesbians... i mean bisexual female couple included) will join the story.
toretto-meme-generator-we-re-all-waiting-for-you-402130.jpg

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
`
101.jpg

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
`
Could you make the daughters triplets?

And I assume the nurse is there to make sure his dick stays in working order

N

netkeliye

So Close to Most viewed thread no.6
We about to dethrone BB sub thread only 3k more views

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirro84

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
I was playing the second date with jessica to be ready for the update, when jessica appears in the office I refuse to eat the cum but on the second date with dana forces me to clean dana Is there any way to avoid it?

And one more doubt someone took the path of bad daddy with mila she goes and does not ask for help what happens in the end when dana and andrea already live with me? just out of curiosity since I really do not want it to happen in my game.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
What are you some kind of pussy, man up go get that protein bro
the pussys are to eat cum I do not, I expelled that protein and do not want it back, nor do I like the part when Dana eats it because it was part of me, like come on Dana why you think you have to remain each thing discarded by me if you have me complete?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, it's just a click there, you won't get your mouth full of it. :WutFace:
You can have a beer instead. :cool:

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Easy man, it's fiction, nothing else.
I'm easy, I just want to know if it's avoidable, because I refuse but Jessica says something like "show Dana what I teach you" but she did not teach me anything, so I get the impression that there is some other option.

And yes I like to get into the character and play as if it were me, make the decisions that I think I would take in that case, if not better I see a video or something else.

Reactions: Shardoom

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone remember what was in patch 0.065 ?
I think it's the weekend date with Maria, which leaves only Jessica. I'm kinda hoping there is a subplot with Jessica's neighbor (getting to bone her) and Andrea's roommate (getting to bone her more).

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes