PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Hello, everyone. Sorry my English. I have a walkthrough I wrote after finishing the game. I hope it helps
gracias rafa buen trabajo, but you are missing a lot of random events on weekends visit the places like office, bowling, restaurant, etc to trigger them.

N

netkeliye

Hello, everyone. Sorry my English. I have a walkthrough I wrote after finishing the game. I hope it helps
Hey man not that we don't appreciate your work but there is a more detailed walk through posted and updated on first page.
Thanks for the effort though :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The update he's working on now i'm really looking forward too.

This is Jessica's weekend and I love the whole thing with her a Dana being friends and what could happen.

DosArmas

Aug 23, 2017
The update he's working on now i'm really looking forward too.

This is Jessica's weekend and I love the whole thing with her a Dana being friends and what could happen.
I do not see myself enduring the abuse of Jessica for the rest of my life and if she does it with Dana, I cut her throat

Reactions: Shardoom

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I find it kinda disturbing how "i'll cut her throat" was the first go to rather than politely ask her to stop.

Also, not abuse, it's domination there is a difference.

DosArmas

Aug 23, 2017
I find it kinda disturbing how "i'll cut her throat" was the first go to rather than politely ask her to stop.

Also, not abuse, it's domination there is a difference.
i do not like be submissive but she dominates anyway that is abuse and i am sure ask her politely to stop will lead to more "dominant" abuse

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
You have an angel, called Dana, you can have a pet called Andrea, which btw very probably in the future will become a package deal "buy one get two free", which is awesome, and then you can always have that slut-machine called Maria. What do you need Jessica for? Unless you could have her ex too.

N

netkeliye

Well I kind of agreed to thought of cutting johns junk if he laid hands on dana, so it would be fair to treat jessica the same.
Ofcoarse there would be precise warning given just as it was given to john.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i do not like be submissive but she dominates anyway that is abuse and i am sure ask her politely to stop will lead to more "dominant" abuse
No, it isn't abuse because it's not you she's abusing. It's Chris and he was going along with it.

I know some people don't like that kind of thing but don't make it out to be something it isn't. Doms and subs have been around for generations, it's a fetish like all others and nowhere near abuse.

N

netkeliye

@Gomly1980 I got nothing against Jessica. That path is something that is not my taste so i dont play that.
That being said I have no problem with that path existing in game.

Just wanted to clear that out loud

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Game got 3 ways or it will with next patch if you like to be in charge choose Andrea, if you like to be submissive go Jessica (but even here you can disobey) and if you like group thing choose maria. In any case got option if anyone don't like the content can skip it. If first few dates with whom ever you don't like there is magic button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thats pretty much all i want to get in to it

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The Jessica route really gets on my nerves. Theres an express choice to NOT be super submissive but that seems to get ignored after a while and you get gagged and forced to slurp cum anyway. It's also the only route where the 'beard' doesn't really want you, she wants Dana.

Fuck that ugly bald cunt, Dana is not for her...

The Maria choice would be good but John ruins it so... The only real choice if you want a romantic happily ever after with Dana is the Andrea route.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Gomly1980 I got nothing against Jessica. That path is something that is not my taste so i dont play that.
That being said I have no problem with that path existing in game.

Just wanted to clear that out loud
It's not about Jessica.

My wife went through years of domestic abuse with her ex and somebody comparing a mutual sub/dom relationship to something like that just pisses me off.

I mean legit pisses me off not "ooh, it's a forum and i'm going to say i'm mad".

Reactions: Freki

DosArmas

Aug 23, 2017

Game got 3 ways or it will with next patch if you like to be in charge choose Andrea, if you like to be submissive go Jessica (but even here you can disobey) and if you like group thing choose maria. In any case got option if anyone don't like the content can skip it. If first few dates with whom ever you don't like there is magic button

thats pretty much all i want to get in to it

but what if I just want to have a normal incestuous relationship with Dana without involving other people or fetishes?

Reactions: Subyan
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes