BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
The last time I went fapcrazy was when I played LwT1 WGW. Dana is more than that. Ptolemy has created the perfect adult VN. Hats off to him. But he only makes 10% of what DS makes. Calling on everyone to Patreon him according to their means. He deserves the recognition.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Wrong game for any Erics having sex.
If you want to get the "most viewed thread" first place you need an Eric, or better two to make be sure. (And ofc i`m joking).

Actually there is an Eric in the game, but fortunately he is avoidable, and still a lot of people dislike him.
Fuck you John. Your pervert dick will never be even close to Dana. Not even sex phone for you!

Last edited:

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Have already posted a REQ thread. Tried to join his Patreon but my bank declined transaction so will try again when it’s open. Hope for a hero.

Soffia2

Jun 28, 2017
Have already posted a REQ thread. Tried to join his Patreon but my bank declined transaction so will try again when it’s open. Hope for a hero.
I tried to find out which should be choosen for which reward :
Are am right if i choose

$5 or more per month ∙ 228 patrons
Access to all the patreon builds.

Link to your request : ?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I tried to find out which should be choosen for which reward :
Are am right if i choose

$5 or more per month ∙ 228 patrons
Access to all the patreon builds.

Link to your request : ?
I was going for the $10/month. His work is really good and am not supporting a lot of devs atm.

Patan

May 28, 2017
ohhh nice new update today? finally something that make me forget that horrible dual family update :FeelsGoodMan:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes