ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
so.. what do we have in this update? does dana gets ganbanged by chris, dad and eric in the office or i have to wait?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana Skunked (2.2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Nice update. And for those who 'fear' the Jessica route, it's actually not too bad, but then I chose the minimum submissiveness to trigger the getaway. Might be different if i chose submissive from the day MC met her.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That's going to be a really long wait.
Roleplay hunnie..roleplay & strap ons. Put on some fake name tags and outfits.
Also do the sex on the Eric Company sign in the office, that way you get Eric to be in the picture too but in name only.
::|::WutFace:

Reactions: dbp5ca

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Gotta admit, that's probably my favourite weekend.

It's also ruined my plans.

I was all set for Andrea but after seeing how happy Dana was to be with her best friend and seeing more of Jessica I think that sold it for me.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Gotta admit, that's probably my favourite weekend.

It's also ruined my plans.

I was all set for Andrea but after seeing how happy Dana was to be with her best friend and seeing more of Jessica I think that sold it for me.
have not reached the weekend will must wait for later but replayed the second date and dana really looks happy driving, shopping and teasing chris

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
have not reached the weekend will must wait for later but replayed the second date and dana really looks happy driving, shopping and teasing chris
She also knows something isnt 'right' though too. That's why she asks you over and over and over again if you could deal with it permanently.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
She also knows something isnt 'right' though too. That's why she asks you over and over and over again if you could deal with it permanently.
The others, Andrea and Maria, are what Chris wanted. Dana wants Jessica to be the third, she's asking Chris if he can deal with it because he won't be the main focus of that relationship, she will be.

Jessica is the only one she's truly happy to be around.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The others, Andrea and Maria, are what Chris wanted. Dana wants Jessica to be the third, she's asking Chris if he can deal with it because he won't be the main focus of that relationship, she will be.

Jessica is the only one she's truly happy to be around.
I'm happy that you can read this from the story. I know you really like jess.

Dana wants Chris, Chris wants Dana. Those two ARE the main point of the 'beard' plan, Jessica doesn't really fit this (IMO)
Dana also wants Chris to be happy. Being with someone like Jess who would treat her beloved like shit-stained rubbish... Well, my Dana wouldn't.

Reactions: botc76
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes