Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I got that from Dana bursting out crying and saying she has the two people she loves the most in the world with her.

I don't mind how other people take it but Jessica is Dana's best friend and the only one she's been happy to be around.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
The others, Andrea and Maria, are what Chris wanted. Dana wants Jessica to be the third, she's asking Chris if he can deal with it because he won't be the main focus of that relationship, she will be.

Jessica is the only one she's truly happy to be around.
I think everyone should just move in with Chris. Chris's house is huge!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I got that from Dana bursting out crying and saying she has the two people she loves the most in the world with her.

I don't mind how other people take it but Jessica is Dana's best friend and the only one she's been happy to be around.
Haven't played her weekend, never will.

My point is that this works for you, it's your 'thing'.

My Chris would just end up depressed, jealous and would likely and up resenting them both.

The Dana my Chris has loved all his life wouldn't want that, ever. Jess is her best friend but Chris is a million times more important to her. Which when you think about it, would also be really unfair to the ugly bald freak too...

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
She also knows something isnt 'right' though too. That's why she asks you over and over and over again if you could deal with it permanently.
I'm happy that you can read this from the story. I know you really like jess.

Dana wants Chris, Chris wants Dana. Those two ARE the main point of the 'beard' plan, Jessica doesn't really fit this (IMO)
Dana also wants Chris to be happy. Being with someone like Jess who would treat her beloved like shit-stained rubbish... Well, my Dana wouldn't.
well yes, is not the best choice for chris, but wouldn't you do it for dana?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, for the reasons I stated in my last post...
Except Chris is a massive dick to Dana sleeping with other women and Jess is the one that tells him to stop because it's hurting Dana.

So the only person you think about in that relationship ... is you.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Except Chris is a massive dick to Dana sleeping with other women and Jess is the one that tells him to stop because it's hurting Dana.

So the only person you think about in that relationship ... is you.
The game forces you to sleep with the others. My Chris would solo Dana if it was a viable route. All routes have you fuck other girls, including Jess. But she has a vested interest in you picking her, she been in love with the love of our life for years... I find this also very uncomfortable.

Reactions: botc76

Patan

May 28, 2017
anyone have save before going to weekend with andrea or maria, my saves are fucked.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Tried Jessica route and definitely not for me
it's one thing to roleplay domination (like Chris roleplay as daddy for Andria) but it's another thing to just treat someone like utter shit or in this case walking meat with a dick.
In Andrea route, dana gets furious when Chris get too cruel with andrea but when Jessica does it it's fine? That's not dana.
And in maria rout dana didn't suddenly become hungry for john's dick because that's who she is.She was just experimenting.

No matter how best friends they are ,dana would never let her brother get treated like this by jessica and she would definately not enjoy the company of someone as crazy as her(maybe even distance herself from her after seeing this side of her).
I am pointing this out because some are saying that only this rout will make dana truly happy,i don't think so.She never had any feelings for jessica other than a friend,but she always had feelings for chris.she would be happy as long as chris is happy and would feel weird if suddenly chris becomes a gimp.
She would have beat the shit out of chris if he treated andrea like that.Or maybe the jessica route chris is just a MASSIVELY submissive .
But after playing the game soo far i think chris is definately a dom and dana would definately not love this whole jessica beard plan.
And nobody has ever forced dana to do anything ,i don't know where are people getting that chris forces dana to fuck others.
And chris also said that if dana told him to be exclusive ,he would accept that without hesitation.

Not judging anyone who liked it.But this rout seems the most out of character for dana and chris IMO.
I am just critiquing ptolemy's writing for dana's character change in what is acceptable.
By the way, i am not shitting on the whole game, in fact i love it.
Thanks to @Ptolemy for creating this gem.
Sorry if i ranted too long.

Last edited:

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
Jessica is one of the most annoying person ever in the whole game.
From very beginning she came in to take revenge against the guy dana who broke up with and idk how chris got dominated over nothing.
Dana was even concerned about the relation andrea and chris were having at the beginning when she got to know about it and i don't get it how she accepted about jessica to move in with them ??
In the whole game chris was being dominant and loving towards Dana,andrea and even maria but i case of jessica he became pussy for No reason.
This update literally killed the whole hype of this game for me,i was already annoyed because of jessica in previous versions and this one blew my mind completely.
Jessica is concerned about chris having relation with bar girl just for dana's happiness but is fine with getting herself boned.
Moreover how the fucking hell was dana changing from caring to kitten minded girl in just one update ??
@Ptolemy it must have taken very hard work for you to create jessica's part but trust me the single character of jessica is enough to kill whole excitement and beauty of whole game.

Reactions: Shardoom

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And here is the point I made earlier.

None of you guys seem to take Dana's feelings into consideration.

I don't like getting personal but some of you seem incredibly selfish in the romance department. As long as you're alright, fuck the women amirite?

Dana hates Chris sleeping around and only does it so people don't find out about them. As we find out on Jessica's weekend it hurts Dana everytime but, of course, as long as you guys are alright fuck Dana's feelings.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
And here is the point I made earlier.

None of you guys seem to take Dana's feelings into consideration.

I don't like getting personal but some of you seem incredibly selfish in the romance department. As long as you're alright, fuck the women amirite?

Dana hates Chris sleeping around and only does it so people don't find out about them. As we find out on Jessica's weekend it hurts Dana everytime but, of course, as long as you guys are alright fuck Dana's feelings.
Dana's feeling are important as everyone is concerned about the plot of the game that is created for chris and dana's relation but majority of us are concerned about jessica who simply forces herself over chris and dana too.

Moreover in jessica's weekend,jessica was the one who was pushing herself too much on chris as she broke into the house of chris even before dana and that's the approach everyone hates.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@Gomly1980 I understand that you like the Jessica character and her route, but you really don't have to keep jumping to her/the routes defence.

We both know that regardless of anyone's opinion Ptolemy isn't going to change anything. So your favourite route is quite safe lol
You're not going to change others opinions here either, all that is going to happen is an eventual argument lol

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not jumping to her defense, i'm trying to get the story across to people that seem to be blatantly ignoring it up and making up their own.

That's fine but when people come over and say "that's not Dana" when that is exactly Dana as she's been created. People putting are putting their own narrative as fact and that's great in choose your own adventure type games but this isn't one of those, it's a set story.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes