hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
Jessica's route is the what most of the people hate openly and that's a fact.
i will wait for some good content with maria,andrea and dana while jessica is blacklisted for me and her ending will be the only one i would simply Ignore as Jessica is doing what exactly Chris is doing with others and moreover she's forcing and cheating with chris and that too behind her friend's back and giving lectures of loyalty at last to chris for bar girl.
She's hypocrite character.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Dana's characteristics do jump around a little though and it can be quite jarring.

It's actually what caused me to walk away from this game for ages. Some of the things that Ptolemy builds up during the story, her and Chris's tight relationship, their history, their unbreakable friendship etc... yeah the sharing with John and utter domination by Jess just don't fit with that.
But that's my opinion, the good thing is Ptolemy has written a story that we are able to bridge these discrepancies in our minds to make the story viable again. It really is a good story, but because of the diversity of content, some of it is bound to annoy and irritate some.
If those opinions offend you it's likely not that persons intention, some of the aspects of this game are just GOING to cause these kinds of feelings.

Reactions: Dasati

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Jessica's route is the what most of the people hate openly and that's a fact.
i will wait for some good content with maria,andrea and dana while jessica is blacklisted for me and her ending will be the only one i would simply Ignore as Jessica is doing what exactly Chris is doing with others and moreover she's forcing and cheating with chris and that too behind her friend's back and giving lectures of loyalty at last to chris for bar girl.
She's hypocrite character.
For me I already blacklisted the Maria beard route a long time ago. I always knew I'd have to do the same to Jess's too.

For me I'll just pretend they don't exist and spam click through the forced parts with them. Luckily after you've introduced Dana to everyone you can just ignore them afterwards. Though I do wish there was a way to literally just tell Jessica to fuck off so she'd stop showing up and further lowering the RNG % of other events. :(

Reactions: Siddington

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
For me I already blacklisted the Maria beard route a long time ago. I always knew I'd have to do the same to Jess's too.

For me I'll just pretend they don't exist and spam click through the forced parts with them. Luckily after you've introduced Dana to everyone you can just ignore them afterwards. Though I do wish there was a way to literally just tell Jessica to fuck off so she'd stop showing up and further lowering the RNG % of other events. :(
I literally feel annoyed everytime in the evening jessica knocks up the door to come in and then act like some crackhead.
I can repeat a single scene of dana and chris spending evening together but jessica's single event is enough to make me go nuts.
I too believe that their should be a way to remove the character somehow so that they are not able to keep popping up in random events.

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
Hey guys! Can anyone help me on how to put cheats in this game?
Hey guys! Can anyone help me on how to put cheats in this game?
Console commands for cheats are on first page and to use them you need UNren pasted inside the game folder and after that you just have to open UNren press 1 for console and there you can enter commands XXX as posted on first page and there you go with cheat play.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I went on a bowling and track date with Dana and Jessica but it did not trigger the weekend getaway, what's wrong here?

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
So do I get this right: there is no continuation of the story here, it literally says "to be cont" in the next update in the same place (Dana tells us bout Andrea's sis) as 0.65?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So do I get this right: there is no continuation of the story here, it literally says "to be cont" in the next update in the same place (Dana tells us bout Andrea's sis) as 0.65?
Its not continuation its Jessica weekend.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Dana hates Chris sleeping around and only does it so people don't find out about them.
And how does this Jessica situation make it any better for dana? Chris already has said to her that he will stop if she tells him to be exclusive. And she also knows chris is "Alpha" or "dom", but this route does not explain the gimp like nature of Chris suddenly when jessica came into the picture.And the plan is not even complete yet, dana can't live forever with them under the pretext of keeping Chris in line.
Except Chris is a massive dick to Dana sleeping with other women and Jess is the one that tells him to stop because it's hurting Dana.

So the only person you think about in that relationship ... is you.
Where are you getting this from ?when in the game did Chris ever force dana to be with anyone?

why are you putting Jessica on a pedestal? Her being a friend of dana makes it ok to fuck her if you are so worried about dana's feelings.There is a difference between being a friend which Jessica is and being a love interest.

According to the beard plan, Chris has to have a partner, it's not some elaborate plan for him to get a harem.Chris only wants dana but the world would not let them.
I don't have a problem with a BDSM route of Jessica, i have a problem with people telling themselves that this route is the best route if you want dana to be happy.
Because in the end if it was not a taboo, the best route would be them living together without caring about anyone.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Im Sorry to bother anyone here but i couldnt find how to open the console. Tried a UnRen 0.3zip but it didnt work or i dont know how to open the console.

If someone could be so kind and explain it to me? Thanks alot.

BTW is it possible to Edit the save files like with a save game editor? anyone tried yet?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Im Sorry to bother anyone here but i couldnt find how to open the console. Tried a UnRen 0.3zip but it didnt work or i dont know how to open the console.

If someone could be so kind and explain it to me? Thanks alot.

BTW is it possible to Edit the save files like with a save game editor? anyone tried yet?
To open console you got shift + o same as with any renpy games, commands you got on post 1 tho you dont need it in this game but ok. And here you can read all about it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
May i avoid Jessica and still progress the game?
Before the first weekend with Dana, no. After that then yes.

There are 3 paths for the second weekend getaway, this is the third.

The only one that has had anything beyond that is Andreas weekend but now all 3 paths are in the story will go on from there.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks for replies guys.
All what is left is the massive question: Why?!
Jessica as a beard? Nnope. Not my cop of tea. Will not touch it with a ten foot pole.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes