PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I like this game but 6.2 Go for a game without any animation and our love Dana you can't fuck when she come at your home ......something is wrong ....if you want fuck you need too share at some event but when she come never you can.......
there is a compressed version 2.2Gb if you prefer and the problem with that scene is that can happen before any date in my play happened in the first two days even before she break with mark so have sex is not an option in that moment, maybe an update will change that at some point that if you already made the dates the event end in sex

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Jessica was never to my liking but after play the weekend she admits love for Chris just like Dana, that "clean Dana" event was traumatizing to me specially after i refused when we were alone but she is getting softer and more caring to Chris, she even confess Chris a secret she never told to Dana and that explains why she acts like that and even the hair. You can be sure she loves Dana just like you do and she will always try to make her happy at any cost.

I still prefer Andrea but I don't think Jess deserves all this hate.

BTW minor error i found in jesslabels line 5098 chris talks but name showed is dana.

N

netkeliye

Guys what's up with talks about hate for Jessica
She is definitely not my favorite but then nor is M+J or Andrea, but that does not mean i outright hate them.
Jessica and M+J path are not choice of ending for me but still a part of game,
I'm glad game is progressed in one front
As far as influencing @Ptolemy with all this posts is said no need to worry about that, previous discussions had already stated nothing will be influenced story is almost laid out.
Happy hunting to all Jessica players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
=.= Oh man 6gb? There is no mega link? I try to download the 6gb link, but this is the second time that the download go some error and stop around 80/90%
If someone have maga please post it T_T

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
=.= Oh man 6gb? There is no mega link? I try to download the 6gb link, but this is the second time that the download go some error and stop around 80/90%
If someone have maga please post it T_T
Click the compressed link in the OP, one of those is mega and only 2gigs but lesser picture quality.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I still don't play the update, but I understand what said.
Guys, you need to practice reading comprehension. He never put Jessica on a pedestal or said she's the best character.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@TechCarmin I agree the more we learn about jessica the better the character is over all, but she is definately not everyone's cup of tea... it is too bad that they will never know jessica the way some of us will in the end (those that played all endings or atleast hers). I do think that dana was really happy, but I do not really like to think dana is just "giving in" to chris' demand for the others I see her as being happy in Andrea's getaway just as much as in jessica's mainly because she likes andrea and I would say is begining to love her like a sister... :) not sure about the M&J getaway yet... and that bit about mila and andrea... hmmm interesting.

Reactions: CobraSGT

nyalest

May 21, 2017
@TechCarmin I agree the more we learn about jessica the better the character is over all, but she is definately not everyone's cup of tea... it is too bad that they will never know jessica the way some of us will in the end (those that played all endings or atleast hers). I do think that dana was really happy, but I do not really like to think dana is just "giving in" to chris' demand for the others I see her as being happy in Andrea's getaway just as much as in jessica's mainly because she likes andrea and I would say is begining to love her like a sister... :) not sure about the M&J getaway yet... and that bit about mila and andrea... hmmm interesting.
I would like Jessica more if at one point i could return the favor, a date whit her were I'm the Dom and she the Sub. Or a date whit her and Dana were Dana helps me tame her a little bit.

Reactions: Freki

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
lol don't worry i bet someone out there play it for Maria and John XD
Me. I actually chose their path (without swapping) . I really don't like threesome coz I prefer foursome both have their own partners with the rules of mine is mine and yours is yours. That way they can't be a nuisance to each other Unlike the other path I think both Jessica and Andrea is a nuisance

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 8303

About the game:

You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Updated: 2/10-2017
Censorship: No
Version: 0.07
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Win/linux/mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheats
:

Walkthrough-ish:
Download (6.2GB):
PC:
MAC:
Thanks to @gregonzole

Compressed (2.2GB*):
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Patch:
.065 to .07 PC: -
.065 to .07 MAC: -

View attachment 18031 View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18035 View attachment 18036 View attachment 18037 View attachment 18038 View attachment 18039
This is the best game ever.

N

netkeliye

Man reading the posts, I feel peer pressured in liking Jessica.
I know it's not what this post are meant for but can't help myself to think other wise.
Anyone else feel the same, or is it just me.

P.S- I'm a simple man I don't need swinging, dom, sub, ntr hell don't even want threesome foursome or orgies.
My girl and me is enough, maybe I'm too young to be bored of this and need of these experimentation.
Please don't judge me.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Man reading the posts, I feel peer pressured in liking Jessica.
I know it's not what this post are meant for but can't help myself to think other wise.
Anyone else feel the same, or is it just me.

P.S- I'm a simple man I don't need swinging, dom, sub, ntr hell don't even want threesome foursome or orgies.
My girl and me is enough, maybe I'm too young to be bored of this and need of these experimentation.
Please don't judge me.
It's not a case of wanting people to like her it's that people don't seem to "get" her, does that make sense?

All they see is a dom and instantly it's "bitch" and they hate her and any story regarding her and Dana is instantly dismissed and their own narrative is injected despite it being miles away from what's actually going on.

I don't expect people to like her, it's impossible to change peoples tastes especially with the stuff Jessica has Chris do. I just expect them to see the whole story. It's like reading a book and ignoring a complete story arc because they don't like one character.

I certainly don't expect anyone to say Jessica is best girl ever because that's Belladonna...

Just fucking look at her.... she's awesome.

Anywhooo

People have missed a couple of points with regards to Dana and the oh so miles off target "that's not Dana".

Dana has a dominant streak she keeps hidden as evidenced by her time with Andrea. She enjoys it so being around Jess gives her chance to explore that, that's most certainly Dana.

Chris has not complained, not once, nor has he shown any signs of duress around Jessica in front of Dana in fact he's been quite happy with it so why .. oh why .. would Dana think anything is wrong?

She wouldn't stop Jessica because as far as she's aware, Chris is happy with what is going on there and she loves her best friend.

Now, again before I get pounced on. I am not expecting anyone to like Jessica nor am I expecting anyone to change their minds but to say "that's not Dana" is to ignore quite a lot of what has gone on.

Lets also not forget the point that Dana has had Chris wrapped round her little finger from the very first opening scenes. She's not a bitch with it but she has manipulated him into getting her way a few times. Dana is sweet and an incredibly well designed love interest but she's miles from innocent.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes