StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Can Dana be "truly" happy seeing her brother, the man she loves, being considered like a walking meat with a dick?

So, either she will not be happy (I would hate that), or it will end the Chris + Dana relation and will become an exclusive Dana + Jessica relation (I would hate that).
Yeah this is what i see in their relationship, Jes is there for Dana and that means overtime Chris will be faded out over time in the relationship. I have not done the Jes+Dana route or the Maria/Magic hair dude (John?) and i never will so i can only speak from what i seen.

I think chris is more of a Switch than a Dominant. He will do what it takes and enjoy it in the long run.
I'm a switch but i tell you. There is no way i could stay in a relationship with Jes and "enjoy the long run".
She is way over the top/aggressive for my liking. But then again im not a "hardcore" bdsm fan either. I dont mind some gentle/mild D/S. But when it gets too "rough". I say the magic words, staaaph!! the penguins has left the igloo!
I'm sure i make no sense to people in here so probably best to ignore me.
If you love Jes, all the love to ya buddies, we all have our things that gets us going. <3

I'm a simple man I don't need swinging, dom, sub, ntr hell don't even want threesome foursome or orgies.
My girl and me is enough, maybe I'm too young to be bored of this and need of these experimentation.
Please don't judge me.
I agree, i dont need that stuff myself. But since the game only gives me 3 ways of dealing with "Dana" i have to pick one of them.
And the only one i can deal with is the Andrea one (also im a good "dad" in that "beard"). But yeah if there was a Dana route, it would be the only one i played.
We wont get that so i have to take the next best thing and that is the Andrea path.:happyblush
Dana is sweet and an incredibly well designed love interest but she's miles from innocent.
I agree, Dana is no angel thats for sure. Also she likes the attention as we could see with the basketball/guys thing. If i remember that correctly.

I actully dont even remember what version i played of this. I skipped so many "patches" since none of the updates were to my liking. it feels like forever since i played this.
I have not sleept in 21h so sorry if the english is terrible, be gentle with me.:firstimekiss:
Also i just rememberd why i dont comment in this thread, it always get so "heated" in here with the comments.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Plans
Patrons only
Oct 2 at 9:10pm
Hi

Time to let you know what's in store for the next couple of weeks.

Well, the next Dana patch will be in continuation of the Andrea story.

The reasons for this is, that I want to release a Kelly patch between now and then.

The Kelly patch will probably be this weekend and the Dana patch, the weekend after that.

Thanks again to for his help.

There are about 70 renders done for Kelly already. And there are 3 more scenes to do before I think it's ready. So aiming for this weekend is not outlandish.

I'll of course work on the Dana patch at the same time.

The second reason that I want to do the continuation for Andrea instead of moving to Maria or something else, is that I didn't like how I left it.

I get that you sometimes want to leave a bit of a cliffhanger, but I personally hate it. I wanted to give you an idea of what the Mila arc was about, but didn't have the time to finish. I will finish in this patch.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy
Soooo, great news for Andrea and Mila fans and those of us wanting to see Mila's story.

Seems Ptolemy didn't like leaving it at a cliffhanger despite me thinking it was a great teaser for what's to come.

To take away from the heated debate of the third weekend we can see more of Andrea and Mila's story.

Reactions: TechCarmin

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Soooo, great news for Andrea and Mila fans and those of us wanting to see Mila's story.

Seems Ptolemy didn't like leaving it at a cliffhanger despite me thinking it was a great teaser for what's to come.

To take away from the heated debate of the third weekend we can see more of Andrea and Mila's story.
Maybe its my lack of sleep.. but i have no memory of who this girl is? Haha. Maybe i need to replay the game.::|:
Also now i feel bad that i dont remember. Aww, shot!:'(

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe its my lack of sleep.. but i have no memory of who this girl is? Haha. Maybe i need to replay the game.::|:
Also now i feel bad that i dont remember. Aww, shot!:'(
Mila is the girl from the strip club that asked for help from Chris.

N

netkeliye

NERDY MULTI UNIVERSE TIME SHIT AHEAD, BRAIN CELL DAMAGE/REVIVAL LIKELY POSSIBLE AFTER READING THIS

There seem to be alot of agreement and disagreement among us. When I read some posts here I kinda agree and disagree parts of it in all the post. Everyone seems to be correct and wrong at the same point varying from the point of view of reader. I believe the we(And I mean all that are debating about this Jessica/Andrea/Maria going on right on this thread) think about this is both correct and wrong at a same time.
I blame the way the game is designed for that.Let me explain

(Please don't judge for my MS Paint skills nor for amount of time I waste in my office)

The disagreement that we all have on what Chris and Dana thinks is good for them varies form the choices you make before the Second dates as I dubbed it Flashpoint. From then on what choice we make change our perspective of what we think Chris and Dana like.
Like for say in universe 3 Chris can be perceived as one that has no problem supporting the kind of Dom that happens,
But if you choose Universe 2 or Universe 1 it implies that he is not comfortable with that and hence forth chose the other "Beards".
The choices we make change the character arc of Chris and Dana after that Flashpoint.
So for some to say that in Andrea path Chris seems to be selfish (In bad daddy Universe 7) it certainly is true but to it's certainly not true in Good Daddy Universe 6 where he is caring for Andrea and Just tying to protect her from the evil the world would put her on to.
If you think about it this way all the reasonable points put forth in these recent post are both correct and incorrect from the point of view of the reader.

We don't need to fight(you know what I mean here) about this at all. We all are right and wrong at the same time. We all get our happy ending.
Man this game is brilliant @Ptolemy

Dana is sweet and an incredibly well designed love interest but she's miles from innocent.

This could get you in serious trouble in Dana Fandom Universe. I Mean that really is treasonous talk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Mila is the girl from the strip club that asked for help from Chris.
But is she not blonde? or am i going crazy here?

@StarWarrior @Gomly1980 I would have said Christine, the mother in Intimate Relations
I played that game. Dont remember a single thing from it. You coulda said it was my Mother and i would perhaps even agree at this point!:closedeyesmile:
NERDY MULTI UNIVERSE TIME SHIT AHEAD, BRAIN CELL DAMAGE/REVIVAL LIKELY POSSIBLE AFTER READING THIS

There seem to be alot of agreement and disagreement among us. When I read some posts here I kinda agree and disagree parts of it in all the post. Everyone seems to be correct and wrong at the same point varying from the point of view of reader. I believe the we(And I mean all that are debating about this Jessica/Andrea/Maria going on right on this thread) think about this is both correct and wrong at a same time.
I blame the way the game is designed for that.Let me explain

(Please don't judge for my MS Paint skills nor for amount of time I waste in my office)

The disagreement that we all have on what Chris and Dana thinks is good for them varies form the choices you make before the Second dates as I dubbed it Flashpoint. From then on what choice we make change our perspective of what we think Chris and Dana like.
Like for say in universe 3 Chris can be perceived as one that has no problem supporting the kind of Dom that happens,
But if you choose Universe 2 or Universe 1 it implies that he is not comfortable with that and hence forth chose the other "Beards".
The choices we make change the character arc of Chris and Dana after that Flashpoint.
So for some to say that in Andrea path Chris seems to be selfish (In bad daddy Universe 7) it certainly is true but to it's certainly not true in Good Daddy Universe 6 where he is caring for Andrea and Just tying to protect her from the evil the world would put her on to.
If you think about it this way all the reasonable points put forth in these recent post are both correct and incorrect from the point of view of the reader.

We don't need to fight(you know what I mean here) about this at all. We all are right and wrong at the same time. We all get our happy ending.
Man this game is brilliant @Ptolemy

This could get you in serious trouble in Dana Fandom Universe. I Mean that really is treasonous talk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know.. im so confused by that thing right now. So i just do this.

You tell em buddy!

Last edited:
Reactions: netkeliye

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
But is she not blonde? or am i going crazy here?

I played that game. Dont remember a single thing from it. You coulda said it was my Mother and i would perhaps even agree at this point!:closedeyesmile:

You know.. im so confused by that thing right now. So i just do this.

You tell em buddy!
Maybe this kelly is the Wife/mother from his other game .

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe this kelly is the Wife/mother from his other game .
Looks like it, its pretty spot on. Problem is i played that game 1 time and i dont remember anything about it.
Now idk who's fault that is but lets just say its mine for the sake of keeping it drama free.
-Edit- uhh Kelly is the daughter from that game though, but the mom part is correct. As far as i can tell.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Looks like it, its pretty spot on. Problem is i played that game 1 time and i dont remember anything about it.
Now idk who's fault that is but lets just say its mine for the sake of keeping it drama free.
The last update for intimate relation was in July i think.
so not your fault

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
I still don't play the update, but I understand what said.
Guys, you need to practice reading comprehension. He never put Jessica on a pedestal or said she's the best character.
You should practice what you preach mate.
I never said one bad thing about Jessica.
what i am saying is why Chris is suddenly behaving like a little bitch and why suddenly jessica is one of most important person in dana's life.She said that Chris and his father are everything for her.
As i said previously that i am critiquing the writing of ptolemy for Jessica.
And for the record, if chris would have been a little bitch from the start,i would have no problem with that.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
...why are you putting Jessica on a pedestal?...
Still you need practice reading comprehension. I didn't say you talked badly about Jessica, I said that hadn't put her on a pedestal.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't realise you were talking about the girl in the picture Star, i'm not with it today, still coming down from the Black Death that almost claimed my life.

The lass in the pic is the mother from Ptolemy's other game. I only thought you meant Mila because i'd mentioned her and my brain is barely functioning.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
If there is going to anybody put on a pedestal, it should be me! I would look absolutely fabulous!
Cause you know.. i'm Star, and i'm an angel!:angel::rolleyes:

I didn't realise you were talking about the girl in the picture Star, i'm not with it today, still coming down from the Black Death that almost claimed my life.

The lass in the pic is the mother from Ptolemy's other game. I only thought you meant Mila because i'd mentioned her and my brain is barely functioning.
You are telling me, my brain is not even On! its running on some backup generator or something.
I been up for 23h now and i have a cold from hell. Also hungry as a wolf, anybody got some pizza?

Yeah, i was like.. Mila? thats not mila..right? or maybe it is? naah!
But i got that sorted out thanks some amazing people in here. Like i said i dont remember that game so.

Reactions: UncleVT

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Still you need practice reading comprehension. I didn't say you talked badly about Jessica, I said that hadn't put her on a pedestal.
and i am saying that they did
Ptolemy put jessica in the same league as chris and her father just in a couple of weeks.
Before dana and Chris decided to start the beard plan jessica was a normal friend to her who she just experimented with in the heat of the moment and they hung out.
And now suddenly dana is crying over how her life is now complete with jessica in the mix.Might i remind you dana wasn't like that before the plan.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
and i am saying that they did
Ptolemy put jessica in the same league as chris and her father just in a couple of weeks.
Before dana and Chris decided to start the beard plan jessica was a normal friend to her who she just experimented with in the heat of the moment and they hung out.
And now suddenly dana is crying over how her life is now complete with jessica in the mix.Might i remind you dana wasn't like that before the plan.
Well it's that you think and is well.
But I think Dana has changed a lot since her breakup and, except for a few clues, we do not know much about her relationship with Jess before that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are a number of things we all disagree on but there are also people here that can't read between the lines in certain situations.

Someone, or even some people, seem to think Chris is the dominant one.

Maria pulls the strings whenever she's involved, Chris does what she says or he gets nothing.

Dana pulls the strings in their relationship. Of course she wants to make him happy but she's not above manipulating him to get her own way and she does it quite a few times.

Andrea is the only one he has any sort of control over but as soon as Dana's involved she takes over there even calling Chris out if he pulls any shit with her around.

At best he'd be a switch. Can be dominant when needed, takes a back seat quite a lot but mainly he's passive and goes along with the flow. He's assertive but that's entirely different to dominant. If he tried to throw his weight around and tell the girls what to do he'd soon find himself wanking.

Reactions: tarheelmanjeremy
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes