nyalest

May 21, 2017
Well at the end, i think the author is just creating 3 different paths, so different kinds of people enjoy and as long as i can keep them apart I'm ok whit it, I'm happy whit Andrea story so that's good enough for me, the other 2 meh, I just do it to see whats in the game but don't care about.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Apart from the first part of the game up until the first weekend date with Dana everything else is optional.

You only need to do the first set of dates for all 3 paths and then you can pick what you want.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I have a question though. When Jessica is in Chris apartment. And you get the option to turn it down a notch or something like that. Does it actully do anything or is it just a fake choice?
Since at one point in the game i just dropped Jess and i dont know the outcome of that choice.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I have a question though. When Jessica is in Chris apartment. And you get the option to turn it down a notch or something like that. Does it actully do anything or is it just a fake choice?
Since at one point in the game i just dropped Jess and i dont know the outcome of that choice.
She goes hard-core dom on you, treats you like shit and makes you slurp cum regardless of what you say at that choice...

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Since at one point in the game, i just dropped Jess and i dont know the outcome of that choice.
track date 2?where there is an option to be submissive or no.
Chris still get gaged no matter what you choose.

And this is called being a sub not going with the flow.When with maria and dana (who are definately not sub) someone had to make the compromise but Chris still have boundaries(not many but there still are).
Two dom can have a relationship and in this taboo brother-sister relation, they both are dom.
Being dom does't mean you have to degrade or force your lover, but being in control of what you are doing is.
Even with Maria and dana, if option says no it is no.But with Jessica no means nothing, it just changes the direction of domination, in the end it's still domination.

You can say that dana and Chris are masters manipulators and it's all an act to make this beard plan work so they can live together.But if it's not then their behavior in this Jessica getaway doesn't make sense to me.

And again guys i know that there are 3 choices, and i am gonna choose from other two routes.
But because i played this update ,i am just making an argument that the character didn't behave like they normally do.
There are no drastic changes in character in other two routes.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only dates that aren't optional are the ones before the first weekend getaway with Dana.

If you are eating cum out of Jessica's vagina, that was all your own choice. Can't blame the game for something you wanted to happen.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
What do you think the 3 endings will be? MO:
Andrea route: Happy ending with family reunited and C & D live together and have kids who pass as Andrea’s.
Maria route: 1. Shared Dana becomes a swinger and both have ‘debauched’ lives with Dana shared with other guys until Dana leaves with Gentle John 2. Andrew the new intern falls in love with Dana and leaves with her promising a simple life away from Maria and Chris who’s still banging every woman in sight.
Jessica route: Dana and Jessica kick Chris out.
Nightmare scenarios except for Andrea. Tell me yours. And please this is just speculation so no flaming posts.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I don`t recall Dana manipulating Chris. She`s tamed him, yes. She`s used her charm and her power over him. But she`s been direct to him.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Y'all made me panic so much i liked all posts on this page!
This thread is not good on my nerves. I was not built for this.
Time to switch to my sub mode.. i mean dom mode! actully im to tired for that.. i'll just stay here in the middle.

Mhm salty!:test3:.. the cum that is!
x'Dx'Dx'D

N

netkeliye

Reading the recent post I'm glad I did not play through this update.
Nothing sad about update though, as it's someone's happy ending to story.
I'll stick to Andrea path for now and check it in next update.
Happy Hunting

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Reading the recent post I'm glad I did not play through this update.
Nothing sad about update though, as it's someone's happy ending to story.
I'll stick to Andrea path for now and check it in next update.
Happy Hunting
as i said i did not like jess and absolutely hated the the 2nd date, but the weekend is very good to my taste i'll stick to andrea too but maybe if you try it you will like it

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
if Jessica is so worried about Dana's feelings and believes Chris hurt her by being with others, why did not she refuse the offer to live with them? or agreed to help them be together without being an active part?

N

netkeliye

as i said iI did not like jess and absolutely hated the the 2nd date, but the weekend is very good to my taste i'll stick to andrea too but maybe if you try it you will like it
As I mentioned earlier this game has a special spot like the one's from tora production, and I wanted Dana only path but that's not gonna happen(It's okay there are reasons behind it, it's fair enough) Andrea Good Daddy Beard plan is the only path that I personally could get along with for my personal taste. If it weren't the case of this Andrea path I would have ended playing after weekend gateway and consider that my ending. As there is saying ''You don't get happy ending, you make a end happy''

If it only was a landmine.. :disappointed:
I agree Bullets wounds heal, words scar for life.

On the lighter note
Here is the picture of Kid Batman and Cat women have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxmichixxx

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

i have a question, All Girls have Aff 50+ and im in week 6. I Call every Weekend Dana and Maria but nobody Answers, Andrea is not listed. The Walkthrough says they need Aff 35+ for start the Dates but there starts nothing. What i have to do for the Dates?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes