micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think it's the weekend date with Maria, which leaves only Jessica. I'm kinda hoping there is a subplot with Jessica's neighbor (getting to bone her) and Andrea's roommate (getting to bone her more).
Maria weekend was 0.60, current 0.65 was continuations of Andrea weekend and next one 0.70 will be Jessica weekend.

N

netkeliye

BTW If someone still care we at most viewed thread number 6 as of now boys and gentlemen.
Warp to number 5 now

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Do stats even matter? I play however I want and I don't feel like I miss anything o.o

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not in a huge way.

You don't need incredibly high stats, playing normally while having a few chats should get you enough to do the dates and whatnot.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
What's the release date for the new patch ?
Sorry, that is "patron only" piece of information. And you know how much this site respects classified data.

The releases usually are every two weeks, so very probably next Sunday.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
BTW If someone still care we at most viewed thread number 6 as of now boys and gentlemen.
Warp to number 5 now
will be hard to keep the 6 position, new BB is coming out tomorrow i guess and that thread will be very popular for some days

Reactions: TCM

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
will be hard to keep the 6 position, new BB is coming out tomorrow i guess and that thread will be very popular for some days
it comes on the 2nd + few extra hours since TCMS gona be busy with personal stuff, but yes its expected huge update.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yeah, but if you take all the shit posts out of the BB thread like, "when is the new update?" or, "I hate eric!" or, "ntr bad, ugh", then they would probably be lower on the list. I can't believe that BB is highest on the list. Dreaming of Dana's story is sooooooooo much better. Although, that just probably means that we have better quality posts on this thread...well...most of the time, anyway. So...when is the new update?XD:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: aweriel

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, but if you take all the shit posts out of the BB thread like, "when is the new update?" or, "I hate eric!" or, "ntr bad, ugh", then they would probably be lower on the list. I can't believe that BB is highest on the list. Dreaming of Dana's story is sooooooooo much better. Although, that just probably means that we have better quality posts on this thread...well...most of the time, anyway. So...when is the new update?XD:eek:penedeyewink:
Thats true, but you are talking only about on thread out of what 15 now, walkthrough thread alone is also closing down to 300 pages :) , got biggest fan-art thread on this forum 82 pages. So yes you can take away shit posts but would still be plenty left.

Beside you guys should be happy with that it does have so many shit posts because of that many game threads got ban rules for this behavior :)

Reactions: Subyan

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Thats true, but you are talking only about on thread out of what 15 now, walkthrough thread alone is also closing down to 300 pages :) , got biggest fan-art thread on this forum 82 pages. So yes you can take away shit posts but would still be plenty left.

Beside you guys should be happy with that it does have so many shit posts because of that many game threads got ban rules for this behavior :)
Every Thread has its share of shit post. DoD is no exception. I was just joking around.:)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017

Maybe you can answer a question for me. Judging by your signature with Olivia and Lisa in it, I am guessing you could probably answer any question about the game.;) I was skimming the Dreams of Desire thread the other day and someone mentioned that Dark Silver is female. You wouldn't know if that is true would you?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Every Thread has its share of shit post. DoD is no exception. I was just joking around.:)
All good :cool:i guess there TCMS is just tired of cleaning all of that all the time that would be 10h per day job its too much at the times so he just nuke thread and lock it down :D .

Do like the page 1 of Dreams of desire do with that would be there also :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ppl did try to topic for that but it doesnt stick there is always someone who comes poking and the rage lol

Maybe you can answer a question for me. Judging by your signature with Olivia and Lisa in it, I am guessing you could probably answer any question about the game.;) I was skimming the Dreams of Desire thread the other day and someone mentioned that Dark Silver is female. You wouldn't know if that is true would you?
Did see that ? pop quite few times since i am here but never the answer so got no idea who is he/she. So we call him he and he never disputed while he was there.

Also do know lots bout game but not everything for that you need to drop on walktrough topic and talk with fox he have finish game by now probably 50 time and knows really all that is to know bout game. How to skip stuff what are the triggers ans stuff. :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
All good :cool:i guess there TCMS is just tired of cleaning all of that all the time that would be 10h per day job its too much at the times so he just nuke thread and lock it down :D .

Do like the page 1 of Dreams of desire do with that would be there also :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ppl did try to topic for that but it doesnt stick there is always someone who comes poking and the rage lol

Did see that ? pop quite few times since i am here but never the answer so got no idea who is he/she. So we call him he and he never disputed while he was there.

Also do know lots bout game but not everything for that you need to drop on walktrough topic and talk with fox he have finish game by now probably 50 time and knows really all that is to know bout game. How to skip stuff what are the triggers ans stuff. :)
Thanks. I will do that.:)
That question has been burning a hole in my brain since I saw it. It would explain a lot, if it is true.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Oh crap! I am shit posting!:eek: I better get back on topic before I get banned...Sooo, how about that Jessica, who here thinks she should wear wigs with her dominatrix outfits, when she is with Chis and Dana?

Think of the possibilities!:eek:penedeyewink:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks. I will do that.:)
That question has been burning a hole in my brain since I saw it. It would explain a lot, if it is true.
Yes it would and many would agree with you, but for now all we can do is speculate what he is same as with scenes in game what do they mean :)

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Hi do anyone have the saves for before Chris discuss with Dana regarding who to bring for the weekends? I accidentally overwrite my saves files after I invited Maria for the weekend, would love to explore Andrea and Jessica route but that will take a long time to reach the same point again

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Hi do anyone has the saves for before Chris discuss with Dana regarding who to bring for the weekends? I accidentally overwrite my saves files after I invited Maria for the weekend, would love to explore Andrea and Jessica route but that will take a long time to reach the same point again

Reactions: TCM and Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes