Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Wait, wait... what?!!

First, you denied me having Dana only ending.
Then you denied me to fuck Maria on M&J getaway unless i let J. fucking D. or letting D. to suffer in her bed. (That was CRUEL from you by the way).
And now you`re saying Andrea and Mila are not sisters?

Why do you keep killing my dreams? What did i ever do to you? Is this some cruel experiment organized by some government for psychological research study or something? Or you just enjoy seeing people suffer? :mad:
XD
I never denied you a Dana only ending. Just a Dana only path. Two different things.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
First, I need to apologise to all the pixel lovers i've made in the games i've played. We've shared some good times and lots of tissues but I just saw my future ex pixel lover in that picture.

For anyone here that hasn't checked out Intimate Relations I would recommend it.

While it is an experiment of Ptolemy's as it covers a story told from the perspective of several characters and updates are a bit slower than Dana's, it is really well done.

If you make Kelly more confident some of her lines are hilarious.

As far as Dana's update goes, no rush. You know we're patient ... well, some of us are, not counting Net, Star, Doughnut .... well, i'm the only truly patient and polite one but it's a start.
Yes.. everyone knows i'm a rude bastard in these forums.
Hated by all, loved by none. And still they all want to bang me. Pfft Humans!

N

netkeliye

As far as Dana's update goes, no rush. You know we're patient ... well, some of us are, not counting Net, Star, Doughnut .... well, i'm the only truly patient and polite one but it's a start.

What gave you that impression that I'm not patient for Dana update

No second thoughts, man who I'm I kidding here

But you need to understand our plight here you know we are the victims here,
I was a simple man with simple needs before Money/Wiskey/Women now

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well apparently NetKylie loves StarWarrior!!! I wonder if we'll get invitations to the wedding?! hehehhehehehhehehehehehe
:cool::winkytongue:;):coldsweat::angel:

N

netkeliye

Well apparently NetKylie loves StarWarrior!!! I wonder if we'll get invitations to the wedding?! hehehhehehehhehehehehehe
:cool::winkytongue:;):coldsweat::angel:
Woah woah oh, what's up with you guys today, All jumping to conclusion so quickly.
:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Woah woah oh, what's up with you guys today, All jumping to conclusion so quickly.
:mad::mad::mad:
well I do believe there is a saying... "He who doth Protest too much..." sounds like there is actually something to this internet F95 bromance! YES! I do believe it! :p

Reactions: Gomly1980

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Oh it`s just sex then. No strings attached. Happy for you gays... i mean guys.
And no, you don`t have to post here your private videos.

N

netkeliye

Well If this is how it's going to be :FeelsBadMan:

I will miss this forums.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I will miss this forums.
No no no! You shouldn't leave! You should embrace the friendly ribbing and throw it back at me.... it was all in good heartedness... and atleast I paired you up with the lovely nova! And not a penguin in a Hawaiian shirt hehhehehe

U

User_10739

I will miss this forums.
Lol, this is exactly why I don't use my fav naked female character as an avatar, I honestly think people start to believe that your av is a picture of you. I have actually seen guys hitting on other guys based on their av...
Having said that tho, I am seriously thinking of suing DC for using my likeness without my consent :p

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes