micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you,
but i just want to explore the game a bit, i tried it 2 times and everytime it just ended after week 1. I see people here talking about chars i never meet and progression in week 5 or 6, i just never get that far, Dana just jumps on my cock for no reason and suddenly i´m into some kind of daddy daughter roleplay with my assistant, who i just meet 5 days ago, and maybe talked like 3 times over the week.... it just feels.... strange...
Well at beginning you have to build few points on chars but not too much if you want you can avoid that bit of grind got cheats on post 1, same for walktrough if you need one to see how and where. There is lots of random events and some happen over time.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Thank you,
but i just want to explore the game a bit, i tried it 2 times and everytime it just ended after week 1. I see people here talking about chars i never meet and progression in week 5 or 6, i just never get that far, Dana just jumps on my cock for no reason and suddenly i´m into some kind of daddy daughter roleplay with my assistant, who i just meet 5 days ago, and maybe talked like 3 times over the week.... it just feels.... strange...

What version of the game are you playing. Because that sounds like a bug.

night001a

Jul 20, 2017
What version of the game are you playing. Because that sounds like a bug.
I tried it again last night, for some reason, when i talk to Dana, i have the option to suggest to take Andrea or Maria & John for a weekend trip at day one. Even if i jusr meet them or never interaked with them. I guess i can progress fine, if i don´t klick it... but it´s strange that the option is there to begin with...
From what i read here i need to spend weekends with Andrea and dana to progress further with em (Swimmingpool) but that never happened, dunno what starts this, when i choose this option in the Dialog with Dana, i get the "ending" weekend :-(

Otherwise fun game, like it a lot :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I tried it again last night, for some reason, when i talk to Dana, i have the option to suggest to take Andrea or Maria & John for a weekend trip at day one. Even if i jusr meet them or never interaked with them. I guess i can progress fine, if i don´t klick it... but it´s strange that the option is there to begin with...
From what i read here i need to spend weekends with Andrea and dana to progress further with em (Swimmingpool) but that never happened, dunno what starts this, when i choose this option in the Dialog with Dana, i get the "ending" weekend :-(

did you get the file from here? or from somewhere else? my guess is you have a game that was modded for some reason I've never had to work that one that way.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

Doesn't sound right. Like Freki said, where did you get it? And can you send me a save file?

night001a

Jul 20, 2017
Doesn't sound right. Like Freki said, where did you get it? And can you send me a save file?
got it from the first page in this threat.
Save file 9-6 is tha last save of my first playsession, Monday week 2 ... i´m with Andrea in her Apartment, while she´s packing her stuff i am banging a chick i´m supposed to know... but never met before.

9-1 i a save of a new game i just startet, the only thing i did was talking to Dana

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
At start yes, but later on you get weekends and more random events + other places than job.
did you take andrea and maria out on dates?
did you get a chance to talk to Jessica?

when you take those three on dates, you can then go to the same places on your own and some of the content happens randomly. once you get the dates done more will open up.

got it from the first page in this threat.
Save file 9-6 is tha last save of my first playsession, Monday week 2 ... i´m with Andrea in her Apartment, while she´s packing her stuff i am banging a chick i´m supposed to know... but never met before.

9-1 i a save of a new game i just startet, the only thing i did was talking to Dana
I looked at your saves, and i see what you are saying the stats are abnormally low for anything like this. do you have any saves from before these points perhaps? @Ptolemy this has me stumped as something has gotten broken shouldn'e even be at this point by the numbers I'm seeing.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

when you take those three on dates, you can then go to the same places on your own and some of the content happens randomly. once you get the dates done more will open up.

I looked at your saves, and i see what you are saying the stats are abnormally low for anything like this. do you have any saves from before these points perhaps? @Ptolemy this has me stumped as something has gotten broken shouldn'e even be at this point by the numbers I'm seeing.

I think he must of used the console, or some modded version. I can't seem to replicate his bug, and unless someone else can......

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Yes i did all dates and stuffs before weekends and got all weekends ready if you want them, haven't done the Jessica and Maria weekend will do later at some point atm am following Andrea stuff :) , but do have save ready, beside that have done everything. This game got most extensive save folder right behind BB lol (125 manual saves to be exact lol i guess i do like to save allot).

All 3 weekends.jpg

Reactions: Freki
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes