Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
Have you tried Parental Love? Could be the continuation of DOD, Dana and Chris are together have two daughters, Chris returns to his habits of alcoholic womanizer but now also tries the drugs and is wasted a time and when he returns Dana loves him so much that she forgives and accepts immediately. BOOM !!!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Then why dont you come and show me?;)
Well apparently NetKylie loves StarWarrior!!! I wonder if we'll get invitations to the wedding?! hehehhehehehhehehehehehe
:cool::winkytongue:;):coldsweat::angel:
I mean.. i am quite adorable, so it was bound to happen.
Also i don't do weddings, waste of money. So sorry no invitations.
Hey now! whats so wrong with me now all off sudden? what, am i not good enough for you? is it my hair? my looks? my ass? you know... you not that perfect yourself mister! but i make it work anyway.:firstimekiss:
No no no! You shouldn't leave! You should embrace the friendly ribbing and throw it back at me.... it was all in good heartedness... and atleast I paired you up with the lovely nova! And not a penguin in a Hawaiian shirt hehhehehe
Aww!:happyblush
Yea, its either the Dom Penguin or the Switch stealthy covert op assassin.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
Wait.. Chris is bald.. Jessica is bald.. Chris is Jessica's sister from an other mother!
God dammit... So Eric raped jessica? I knew nothing good can come from an Eric, We need to protect Dana, the guy enters in her house whitout knocking when she is naked.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I knew it. I warned you Eric is a sob who deserves to die, but no one believed me.
No decent man is called Eric.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
God dammit... So Eric raped jessica? I knew nothing good can come from an Eric, We need to protect Dana, the guy enters in her house whitout knocking when she is naked.

I always leave my door unlocked, yet nobody enters my house when im naked.:FeelsBadMan:

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
okay any chance of any other download links, cause I get to 3 gigs and it fails telling me the file no longer exists

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
okay any chance of any other download links, cause I get to 3 gigs and it fails telling me the file no longer exists
You could always download the compressed file which is right there on the first post under the big bold text saying "Compressed (2.2GB)"

night001a

Jul 20, 2017
Is this Game really that short? on Monday in week 2, after the weekend with Dana and this blond chick the game ends with all of them moving together?
happens with the compressed and the 6 gig version, i think i broke something :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is this game worth playing?is it like DMD??
Yes its worth playing. Here you got action tons of it compare to blue balling of DMD.

Is this Game really that short? on Monday in week 2, after the weekend with Dana and this blond chick the game ends with all of them moving together?
happens with the compressed and the 6 gig version, i think i broke something :)
There isn't progress yet with Andrea it will be next patch. There are 3 weekends path.

If you want to test those paths here you got save if you don't to do yourself

Reactions: SpookyDonut

night001a

Jul 20, 2017
Yes its worth playing. Here you got action tons of it compare to blue balling of DMD.

There isn't progress yet with Andrea it will be next patch. There are 3 weekends path.

If you want to test those paths here you got save if you don't to do yourself

Thank you,
but i just want to explore the game a bit, i tried it 2 times and everytime it just ended after week 1. I see people here talking about chars i never meet and progression in week 5 or 6, i just never get that far, Dana just jumps on my cock for no reason and suddenly i´m into some kind of daddy daughter roleplay with my assistant, who i just meet 5 days ago, and maybe talked like 3 times over the week.... it just feels.... strange...

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes