Abi

Aug 6, 2017
I think he must of used the console, or some modded version. I can't seem to replicate his bug, and unless someone else can......
In DANALABELS.RPY is a wrong back jump in line 37 and 70. You should change it to "jump danaofficemenu321".

Now you get a wrong menu if you chat 2times a day with Dana.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
we need next update bro!! this game is in top 3 on this community right now in my opinion. fine quality

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i don't understand , i was playing a new game with this version and an event triggered : a vacation with the secretary then an ending , is it a bug ?

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i don't understand , i was playing a new game with this version and an event triggered : a vacation with the secretary then an ending , is it a bug ?
interesting you're not the first person with this... @Ptolemy I believe there is a bug perhaps something is messed up i'll start a new run through to test

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I had the same bug: Started from scratch, then had the option with Dana after I had maybe 30 affection with her and Andrea. Then it disappeared, but appeared again at like 60 affection and I clicked it. The next weekend the game ended even though I hadn't even spent the single weekend with Dana yet.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I had the same bug: Started from scratch, then had the option with Dana after I had maybe 30 affection with her and Andrea. Then it disappeared, but appeared again at like 60 affection and I clicked it. The next weekend the game ended even though I hadn't even spent the single weekend with Dana yet.

yea i triggered it with 2 affection with andrea and 8 with dana and that is IT. I've sent specific details to @Ptolemy hoping he can find the bug so he can patch and fix it soon :) he's great like that.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
3h? Fuck, I honestly thought it was more than that.

10 months of work, for 3h of content. It's a bit depressing :p
It took me 5 hours to get to the getaway weekends for all 3 possibilities. I guess 6.5 hours to the end of 0.7. And that's reading all the script and without cheats. 11 p.m to 4 a.m. I was a zombie at work but still played through the getaways before going to sleep. Am hooked.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
It took me 5 hours to get to the getaway weekends for all 3 possibilities. I guess 6.5 hours to the end of 0.7. And that's reading all the script and without cheats.
Makes me really appreciate the amount of work that went into old school RPG's. They had 20h and more of content.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Makes me really appreciate the amount of work that went into old school RPG's. They had 20h and more of content.
Well, your game's not over yet, another 6 patches I think. Look at it this way, DoD is so good I've replayed it twice since. It's on a par with LwT WGW (LOP) and I am your Patreon now.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
3h? Fuck, I honestly thought it was more than that.

10 months of work, for 3h of content. It's a bit depressing :p
Pto it's actually 8h of gameplay for me to be honest, but i didn't want to look slow you know my man :cool: when i played witcher 3 i finished that game after about two months but i explored whole map and everything, when someone asked me how long it took me, before that i read it on some forum estimated time to finish the game was like 72h with exploring everything :( i was like i finished the whole game in 70h. My ass man, guess i'm not to advanced, i just do not understand how you can finish the whole game for 72h.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Pto it's actually 8h of gameplay for me to be honest, but i didn't want to look slow you know my man :cool: when i played witcher 3 i finished that game after about two months but i explored whole map and everything, when someone asked me how long it took me, before that i read it on some forum estimated time to finish the game was like 72h with exploring everything :( i was like i finished the whole game in 70h. My ass man, guess i'm not to advanced, i just do not understand how you can finish the whole game for 72h.
I know how that is. I'm a completionist too. Have to get every achievement, every encounter etc... Sometimes it feels like work.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I know how that is. I'm a completionist too. Have to get every achievement, every encounter etc... Sometimes it feels like work.
Guess i'm old school, i used to play Baldur's gate, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Diablo and games like that and i enjoyed playing those games, i didn't even pay attention for what time i will finish the game i just enjoyed playing those games. Today's kids competes who will finish the game faster they don't even pay attention to the story and details.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Guess i'm old school, i used to play Baldur's gate, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Diablo and games like that and i enjoyed playing those games, i didn't even pay attention for what time i will finish the game i just enjoyed playing those games. Today's kids competes who will finish the game faster they don't even pay attention to the story and details.
But sometimes that works against you. I remember the feathers in Assassins Creed 2.
Spent half the game time chasing those things. And at the end all you get is a cloak, a fucking cloak.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
But sometimes that works against you. I remember the feathers in Assassins Creed 2.
Spent half the game time chasing those things. And at the end all you get is a cloak, a fucking cloak.
True my man ohh... man that was so annoying i mean you spend more than five hours finding those fucking feathers and in the end reward is slap in the face like WTF :'(

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes