Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that's a shame, it's probably the stuff that interests me the least of everything I've seen on this site.
Oh well. Not gonna stop me from looking at it.
If anyone knows anything else this update added let me know.
you actually get some bug fixes in this version as well as the jessica route. it's actually an interesting rout and depending how you react to jessica before depends on your experience in the get away. it's worth one or two runs just to see what can happen, but this will now be part of the game so now we have the second get away with Jessica, Maria and John, and Andrea. a bit more after the get away with andrea as well. More content is to come so don't fret too much!

I will warn you, currently there is a bug and it will be fixed in the next version and you can walk around it. on day two something is causing the maria and andrea get aways to happen immediately, you can avoid problems by not clicking either one till you are ready and continue. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm a stickler for protection and with Andrea she needs protection. (This will be the rout I will take.)
I do not like "Maria and John" and wish all content with them could be ignored.
"Jessica" she flat out scares me to no end.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm a stickler for protection and with Andrea she needs protection. (This will be the rout I will take.)
Its okay kitten.. just say the stop word.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N

netkeliye

I couldn't agree more, but that's me.
Man I said it out loud now, now where is @Gomly1980 :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thornhill

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Jessica is a softy. Plus, she has the most potential. All Chris has to do is go along for the ride, and he is going to have more pussy than he can handle.
I can see set backs with each route. not in game design but in benefit for the MC,

Jessica could go full domme and you end up getting what you are given

Maria and John, Swingers be swinging and Dana could open up to a point where she wants that fat fuck or others to do her.

Andrea, Whats going to happen when her brother comes into the picture...

all thats being said some people like that kind of stuff so they might only be set backs in my mind, all in all Andrea is definitley my favourite so long as she dosent regress to full on adult baby

Reactions: Thornhill

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As for "Andrea, Whats going to happen when her brother comes into the picture..." is he not a lot younger than her?
I thought he is only around 10 or so.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
As for "Andrea, Whats going to happen when her brother comes into the picture..." is he not a lot younger than her?
I thought he is only around 10 or so.
I am not sure his age.. thought we set up a scholarship for him which would imply college to me either way even if he is only 10 and sees something strange he could call the po po

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I can see set backs with each route. not in game design but in benefit for the MC,

Maria and John, Swingers be swinging and Dana could open up to a point where she wants that fat fuck or others to do her.

all thats being said some people like that kind of stuff so they might only be set backs in my mind, all in all Andrea is definitley my favourite so long as she dosent regress to full on adult baby
Chris protects her from Brother, and gets Dana, Andrea, and Mila(or is it Amy she is related to...I can't remember)

Chris knows Dana loves him since childhood and so does Jessica. She plays along only because a little bit of Dana's love is better than none at all. Slowly falls in love with Chris, because it makes Dana happy and they all live happily ever after. The only person that can fuck that scenario up is Chis.

Fuck Mario and John. They don't give a shit about Chris or Dana. They just wanna fuck.XD

Too many variables to count. Just a different view on the matter.

I am just as worried about Andrea going full regression as you are. She was my favorite for a long time. Probably still is.;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am not sure his age.. thought we set up a scholarship for him which would imply college to me either way even if he is only 10 and sees something strange he could call the po po
Its been a while since I played so I may just have to go replay this to see if it does say how old he is.

Thanks for giving me an excuse to go play again, only Big Brother game I need no excuse to play over and over again.

Reactions: Freki

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Thats why we need to drop everything, grab Dana & run to some 3rd world place. Buy a farm. Start a happy new incest family! Nothing would ever go wrong there.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Chris protects her from Brother, and gets Dana, Andrea, and Mila(or is it Amy she is related to...I can't remember)

Chris knows Dana loves him since childhood and so does Jessica. She plays along only because a little bit of Dana's love is better than none at all. Slowly falls in love with Chris, because it makes Dana happy and they all live happily ever after. The only person that can fuck that scenario up is Chis.

Fuck Mario and John. They don't give a shit about Chris or Dana. They just wanna fuck.XD

Too many variables to count. Just a different view on the matter.

I am just as worried about Andrea going full regression as you are. She was my favorite for a long time. Probably still is.;)
My regression worries stem from all the time i've spent on Wife Trainer there are 2 adult baby regressions in there. still an amazing game though.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Thats why we need to drop everything, grab Dana & run to some 3rd world place. Buy a farm. Start a happy new incest family! Nothing would ever go wrong there.
I dont like the idea of running away. i mean then what was the point in offering the waitress the job? besides the risk makes it fun, how much can you push without getting caught

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes