Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well so was left in cliffhanger, but i think that later Ptolemy said no. So i guess we will have to see in this patch when it comes.
I have a love hate relationship with cliffhangers. I love how they keep my juices flowing with the build up, but I hate the waiting. I guess it makes the release all the more, powerful.:evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Chris is not a dom though, he is pretty much just going with the flow most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chris is not a Dom no but dana could be.. the way she takes command with andrea she could easily become one, though i dont think it would let her dom chris due to the love, so perhaps chris would learn how to to help his beloved sister explore that side of her

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Chris is not a Dom no but dana could be.. the way she takes command with andrea she could easily become one, though i dont think it would let her dom chris due to the love, so perhaps chris would learn how to to help his beloved sister explore that side of her
...with Jessica....OOOOOOO!...I like it! *snap goes the whip*

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with cliffhangers. I love how they keep my juices flowing with the build up, but I hate the waiting. I guess it makes the release all the more, powerful.:evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:
HEHEHE Juices

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
...with Jessica....OOOOOOO!...I like it! *snap goes the whip*
Exactly, and snap is the key there, maybe Jess goes a bit overboard due to lust one night and Dana just snaps talks to Chris about plotting kinky revenge and she finds out that she loves the control she has over other women.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well so did he in this case, we discussed that some days ago if you want to scroll back :p:cool:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Its funny, cause from what i heard or been told is that, if you try to go bad daddy route with andrea, Dana flips the fuck out on you apparently. Now i dont know anything about that since i gone down the good daddy route. So maybe someone els could expande up on this?
Dana is very assertive though but if that would play into some dom behavier is not a certain case.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Isn't Mila Andrea's sister or something? Or is that Amy? I'm losing track of all these arcs.
As far as I can tell from the beginning of the game, no she has a mother and brother that she want to get out of that small town. Mother and brother.jpg

Remember I have forgotten what this game is all about and have just now restarted a brand new playthrough so more info later in the game I will post what I find.
Yes, Mila and Andrea are related. The Dev revealed it in 0.65.
Link please.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
As far as I can tell from the beginning of the game, no she has a mother and brother that she want to get out of that small town. View attachment 26244

Remember I have forgotten what this game is all about and have just now restarted a brand new playthrough so more info later in the game I will post what I find.

Link please.
Happy hunting :) .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: a1fox3

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Its funny, cause from what i heard or been told is that, if you try to go bad daddy route with andrea, Dana flips the fuck out on you apparently. Now i dont know anything about that since i gone down the good daddy route. So maybe someone els could expande up on this?
Dana is very assertive though but if that would play into some dom behavier is not a certain case.
when Chris goes "bad" on any interaction (mila, or andrea) the people he's with jump his case. bad daddy route with andrea is not a fun one to go through, and it does not feel right how chris normally treats andrea.... so yes dana jumping chris' shit for it is in character and more dom than chris trying to be bad daddy.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As far as I can tell from the beginning of the game, no she has a mother and brother that she want to get out of that small town. View attachment 26244

Link please.
Mila is the one in question, not Amy. amy is to replace andrea. mila has some relation to andrea but we do not know exactly what relationship there is.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
She does flip on you. mainly because you broke your promise to take care of andrea. but during the sex scenes between Dana and Andrea Dana and the mother figure is purley in control telling andrea what to do. I understand that it could be percieved and her innate motherly instinct kicking in. but it still feels somewhat domm-ish to me. I mean Dana is by no means a weak or meek individual, she is a highly successful business woman capable of handling corporate politics and social events with ease, its just always the impression i got of her, that if she wants something she will take it. she was just a bit sexually repressed until Chris started breaking those walls down.

Reactions: Freki and netkeliye
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes