grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
its fantastic if you can deal with rags.. i have a modded version i made in my sig if you would like

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Chris protects her from Brother, and gets Dana, Andrea, and Mila(or is it Amy she is related to...I can't remember)

Chris knows Dana loves him since childhood and so does Jessica. She plays along only because a little bit of Dana's love is better than none at all. Slowly falls in love with Chris, because it makes Dana happy and they all live happily ever after. The only person that can fuck that scenario up is Chis.

Fuck Mario and John. They don't give a shit about Chris or Dana. They just wanna fuck.XD

Too many variables to count. Just a different view on the matter.

I am just as worried about Andrea going full regression as you are. She was my favorite for a long time. Probably still is.;)
Funny how we can see it so diffrently,:hushedface: i see it more like this.
Yeah this is what i see in their relationship, Jes is there for Dana and that means overtime Chris will be faded out over time in the relationship.
I dont like the idea of running away. i mean then what was the point in offering the waitress the job? besides the risk makes it fun, how much can you push without getting caught
Was more of a joke, but yeah i agree with ya on all of it. It would all be for nothing.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Funny how we can see it so diffrently,:hushedface: i see it more like this.
I don't know if that will be the case, but based on the writing, Chris is Dana's First Love. We never forget our first love. Jessica knows that. Also, if Jess and Chris really love Dana, then they will try to make her happy by getting along. If it came down to it though. First love always wins out in the end.:heartcoveredeyes:

I got a little sappy there, didn't I.XD

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if that will be the case, but based on the writing, Chris is Dana's First Love. We never forget our first love. Jessica knows that. Also, if Jess and Chris really love Dana, then they will try to make her happy by getting along. If it came down to it though. First love always wins out in the end.:heartcoveredeyes:

Be sappy all you want, I am all kinds of sappy over Lisa in BB.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
actually i'm ok with rags. It isn't as clunky as ADRIFT. But at least it is not RPGM. Can't stand those.:confounded:
Tried an ADRIFT game once.. ONCE! couldn't even get it to work.. don't mind RPGM myself but then again i grew up with NES and SNES and games like chrono trigger so its a bit nostalgic for me

Reactions: Freki

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Omg why would you do that

I did nothing.. these are just the things i could see happening.. I am an inherently a negative person when it comes to things like this i expect the worst and then i am usually pleasantly surprised

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Its just not a relationship i see lasting, but i guess we just agree to disagreeXD
Love is overrated, stay with what makes you happy instead.:rolleyes:
Omg why would you do that
Its a good thing i have this gif on stand-by just for you.:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Tried an ADRIFT game once.. ONCE! couldn't even get it to work.. don't mind RPGM myself but then again i grew up with NES and SNES and games like chrono trigger so its a bit nostalgic for me
So, did I. But, for these games, having to read and click through all the text...then, I have to click to get to the place where I have to click through the text, again...No thanks. I'll have carpel tunnel syndrome buy the end of the week.:disappointed:

Reactions: grev

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017

Nah, Doms gonna do what Doms gonna do. Forget about it. Jessica would kick Chris to the curb, first chance she gets. The only person approaching "sanity" in this entire novel is Mila. Don't know where Dev is going with her, but from my chair, she's the only remotely reliable beard . The reason, i think why all the other beards are so fucked up, is to make the incest relationship seem "normal" in comparison. Like in one of the John+Maria dates, Dana feels confortable enough to just snuggle with Chris, when everyone else is fucking everyone else.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Its just not a relationship i see lasting, but i guess we just agree to disagreeXD
Love is overrated, stay with what makes you happy instead.:rolleyes:
Oh, I am sorry, I didn't clarify. I don't see the relationship lasting either. Too much Drama there. I just think it has a better story with lots more sexy stuff goin on, than babysitting a overgrown baby, and a couple of swingers.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I do believe people should do what makes them happy. I was just giving another scenario to the discussion. But, like I stated before, I am a bit of a romantic sappy dork.

Could be Chris goes full reversal on Jess and breaks her will like a twig. Who knows what is in @Ptolemy 's twisted, beautiful mind.:evilsmile:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Nah, Doms gonna do what Doms gonna do. Forget about it. Jessica would kick Chris to the curb, first chance she gets. The only person approaching "sanity" in this entire novel is Mila. Don't know where Dev is going with her, but from my chair, she's the only remotely reliable beard . The reason, i think why all the other beards are so fucked up, is to make the incest relationship seem "normal" in comparison. Like in one of the John+Maria dates, Dana feels confortable enough to just snuggle with Chris, when everyone else is fucking everyone else.
Isn't Mila Andrea's sister or something? Or is that Amy? I'm losing track of all these arcs.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
well dana being content to snuggle with chris, and flash him, let him look speaks to what happens in the first get away where they go wild! after that they can't get enough of each other just like the other girls! Dana just likes doing it in private or secluded spots because of her constantly thinking what would daddy think and do!?

I don't know Mila is fucked up in the head as well, but I think that her, amy, dana and andrea would be a great fivesome to have at all times! hehehehehehe

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Oh, I am sorry, I didn't clarify. I don't see the relationship lasting either. Too much Drama there. I just think it has a better story with lots more sexy stuff goin on, than babysitting a overgrown baby, and a couple of swingers.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I do believe people should do what makes them happy. I was just giving another scenario to the discussion. But, like I stated before, I am a bit of a romantic sappy dork.

Could be Chris goes full reversal on Jess and breaks her will like a twig. Who knows what is in @Ptolemy 's twisted, beautiful mind.:evilsmile:
id love to see chris take jess down a peg, having dana help him do so would be an added bonus, a couple dom and trix playing with their new toy nightly would be great cover especially if they could get new toys down the road. perhaps jess' ex

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes