night001a

Jul 20, 2017
Found the bug.

Thanks @Freki. Will be fixed in the next patch.
Cool :)
So... can i play around this bug, as long as i don´t click on the dialog for the weekends, or is my current game screwed as soon as the option appeared?
I´m 4 or 5 weeks in in my current game and as far as i know the only way to progress is if Dana invites (?) me for a weekend? But so far that never happend, i´m pretty sure now what triggers this bug and how to avoid it, my guess is even though i never actually choose that weekend option, having it appear that early in a game will screw your progress somehow :-(

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Cool :)
So... can i play around this bug, as long as i don´t click on the dialog for the weekends, or is my current game screwed as soon as the option appeared?
I´m 4 or 5 weeks in in my current game and as far as i know the only way to progress is if Dana invites (?) me for a weekend? But so far that never happend, i´m pretty sure now what triggers this bug and how to avoid it, my guess is even though i never actually choose that weekend option, having it appear that early in a game will screw your progress somehow :-(
Yes, you can play around it.

I think there's a walkthrough on the first page. Just follow that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, quiet this weekend, got my daughter/granddaughter here.

There is a walkthrough on the first page, it's only the choices I made but it should (I repeat, should, don't lynch me if it doesn't work) get round the bug.

I didn't have any issues so, hopefully, it should help other people playing and missing everything.

I saw someone ask for the next update. From what @Ptolemy said, he's just got a new rig and is setting that up so Dana got a little delay. Nothing to panic over, it's coming she's just a bit behind.

Intimate Relations update went out on time not that my family are giving me chance to play it ... or anything. I just started playing SWTOR again after a year off (well, truth be told SWTOR is what I go to when i'm taking a break from Final Fantasy 14 so I only play once a year for a couple of months) and wanted to play today but noooooo.

I even downloaded Neverwinter Nights to try that Dances with Rogues mod I hear is supposed to be awesome but noooooooo.

Spend a bit of time relaxing to Borderlands 2?

Fuck no, nothing.

I know no one cares but i'm telling you anyway because ..... reasons.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, that so?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember i played SWTOR, but only the free versions.
Its so sub based that game its lame, you cant even trade or hardly do anything.
I subscribe when I play, no limitations.

I go back purely out of "nostalgia" I suppose would be the best word for it. I played during the beta and was there on launch but didn't stick around. When I went back after a few months the server I started on had gone and i'd be moved to another during the merge.

I left again and went back a year after that and my server was gone again and we'd been merged and now we've gone from 75 EU realms to about 10.

It's not a great game but I do like to go back and check story content at least once a year. I like to take a break from FF14 to stop me getting burned out and I like to have an MMO on the go on top of my other games.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, quiet this weekend, got my daughter/granddaughter here.

There is a walkthrough on the first page, it's only the choices I made but it should (I repeat, should, don't lynch me if it doesn't work) get round the bug.

I didn't have any issues so, hopefully, it should help other people playing and missing everything.

I saw someone ask for the next update. From what @Ptolemy said, he's just got a new rig and is setting that up so Dana got a little delay. Nothing to panic over, it's coming she's just a bit behind.

Intimate Relations update went out on time not that my family are giving me chance to play it ... or anything. I just started playing SWTOR again after a year off (well, truth be told SWTOR is what I go to when i'm taking a break from Final Fantasy 14 so I only play once a year for a couple of months) and wanted to play today but noooooo.

I even downloaded Neverwinter Nights to try that Dances with Rogues mod I hear is supposed to be awesome but noooooooo.

Spend a bit of time relaxing to Borderlands 2?

Fuck no, nothing.

I know no one cares but i'm telling you anyway because ..... reasons.
SWTOR, don't tell that at the end i will find half of my guild buddies here lol. I have sent it to hell last year round Nov. after 5y when have grown tired or recycled shit. Do keep an aye on, but i don't see anything worth to return back there. To be sub for 1 month a year you cycle over everything with spare time unless you love grinding now this game is worst grind machine ever on recycled content.

Reactions: Gomly1980

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I know that feeling bro :disappointed: i imagine i'm Tony Montana at family gatherings. Would be so good to break like this

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know that feeling bro :disappointed: i imagine i'm Tony Montana at family gatherings. Would be so good to break like this
Yeah have rewatch this movie again yesterday since was so much talk about it and got nothing else to watch. I guess for today Godfather would be on list :) .

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Yeah have rewatch this movie again yesterday since was so much talk about it and got nothing else to watch. I guess for today Godfather would be on list :) .
I have to do the same bro, when I have more time ahhh... the Godfather marathon :)

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I subscribe when I play, no limitations.

I go back purely out of "nostalgia" I suppose would be the best word for it. I played during the beta and was there on launch but didn't stick around. When I went back after a few months the server I started on had gone and i'd be moved to another during the merge.

I left again and went back a year after that and my server was gone again and we'd been merged and now we've gone from 75 EU realms to about 10.

It's not a great game but I do like to go back and check story content at least once a year. I like to take a break from FF14 to stop me getting burned out and I like to have an MMO on the go on top of my other games.
Im way too broke to go around paying Subs to games. I just dont have the support for it. Im a pretty big Star Wars nerd so i only play it for the universe/story. Yeah i think it was around 10 realms last time i visited it months ago. and really empty.
SWTOR, don't tell that at the end i will find half of my guild buddies here lol.
Dont worry, i was never in a guild. Nobody wanted to be around me long enough.:confused:
Also you should have streamed the movie on twitch or something so we could all have joined in!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Im way too broke to go around paying Subs to games. I just dont have the support for it. Im a pretty big Star Wars nerd so i only play it for the universe/story. Yeah i think it was around 10 realms last time i visited it months ago. and really empty.

Dont worry, i was never in a guild. Nobody wanted to be around me long enough.:confused:
Also you should have streamed the movie on twitch or something so we could all have joined in!
I dont worry it just be funny since most of us split after that. Was pretty much few guild quits back then lots of players went. Some of us were still hanging for hopes that we wold get some new ops some new group thing, but no they have recycle content again 3rd year in a row (i guess they were too busy on licking their balls instead of working on game). And what was worst again after you have done all the content tons of times (got 34 alts in that game :coldsweat::oops:) they lock it up behind grind sub wall. Like if you played Division where you get tons of RND stuff and 1 box per level in swtor you get only 1 box per lvl after hours of grinding and it got gear inside lol. Yeah no thanks :p:p:cool:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well the US servers were hit hard on the merger went from a whole bunch to 5-8 servers really. it's sad that so many left so quickly. I remember in the betas everyone saying DONT BE LIKE WOW!!!!! and they weren't it was great then it released and so many were saying "WTF?! no dungeon finder???? that's stupid, this game does't have enough content to keep me interested!!!" come to find out they rushed to top level and found out there wasn't much yet in the first few months of the game.

I love SWTOR stories... I've played all classes to the end and enjoyed them all.... i'm partial to the Sith Marauder and Juggy. but I love the imp agent and the smuggler/gunslinger. I haven't been back but when I do I will sub again because the no limitations. Currently though I'm playing Everquest still... i sub by volunteering my time in the game as a guide :)

but back to DoDana.... @Ptolemy if you know what you are doing you can get it done quickly like you your self did but if not you're playing for a great many hours more than that! :) keep up the great work and you are one of my favorite games. ok i have 5 now... but dana is special too me.

Reactions: netkeliye
N

netkeliye

I can't download with dropbox link, someone has another link (Mega; Mediafire; anything ^^) please !
Refer

did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana Skunked (2.2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Links on First page are working as well I don't know why it won't work for you.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Is there anything to do with Dana yet in this? It's so big I stopped grabbing updates as they come out and am waiting for that to get more content. The secretary (or any dom/sub stuff) does nothing for me.

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Is there anything to do with Dana yet in this? It's so big I stopped grabbing updates as they come out and am waiting for that to get more content. The secretary (or any dom/sub stuff) does nothing for me.
Short answer is yes, Ptolemy has been adding like crazy, and sofar the content has a vast support base. I personally think this is one of the best H games out there currently.

That said, I would avoid Jessica, for the most part, should you download this. (Just a recommendation based on your tastes.)

As far as "how far you get with Dana" is concerned, all I'll say is you won't be disappointed.

N

netkeliye

Well if you really want to know how much progression is there with dana
I would say only thing left now is marriage and kids, it's already 'happily ever after' in a way
Try it out you won't regret it.

N

netkeliye

anyone got changelog for 0.07?
played 0.065 so idk if there is a point?

It's jessica weekend gateway with dana,
If you are not interested in jessica you can skip this but if you are interested this gives good progression on jessica-dana-you path.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
that's a shame, it's probably the stuff that interests me the least of everything I've seen on this site.
Oh well. Not gonna stop me from looking at it.
If anyone knows anything else this update added let me know.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes