Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
As far as I can tell from the beginning of the game, no she has a mother and brother that she want to get out of that small town. View attachment 26244

Remember I have forgotten what this game is all about and have just now restarted a brand new playthrough so more info later in the game I will post what I find.

Link please.
Sorry, bro, it's right at the end of 0.65. I can't bring myself to even click on this game , but trust me on this one, Dana says to Chris something like "hey, that info on Mila came out, looks like she's related to Andrea ". END OF 0.65.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, bro, it's right at the end of 0.65. I can't bring myself to even click on this game , but trust me on this one, Dana says to Chris something like "hey, that info on Mila came out, looks like she's related to Andrea ". END OF 0.65.
Well I will get there sooner or later and will post what I find.
Thanks for the info and time to go play some more.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Isn't the bartender Mila's Dad or brother or something like that?
Think so y, but we dont know if hes biological dad for that am pretty sure off. Tho no normal dad would do that to his daughter as what Milas did to her.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Isn't the bartender Mila's Dad or brother or something like that?
Uncle. Dad was in parts unknown. In fact, that's why Mila goes to Chris in the first place, she sees him as her ticket out of that insanity. She asks Chris to locate her parents, Chris says "yes", looks it up, and when the info comes through, turns out she and Andrea are related.

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Uncle. Dad was in parts unknown. In fact, that's why Mila goes to Chris in the first place, she sees him as her ticket out of that insanity. She asks Chris to locate her parents, Chris says "yes", looks it up, and when the info comes through, turns out she and Andrea are related.
Good point. I guess its been a while. :biggrin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I liked your post just so i could unlike it.. why would you want to be saved from playing a game.. are you feeling ok?
I totally agree with this.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: grev

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I liked your post just so i could unlike it.. why would you want to be saved from playing a game.. are you feeling ok?
Nope, I am not ok...but that is another topic for another time.;)

I probably would have played through it anyway but I have about 5 or 6 other games I haven't even played yet. Too many things to do IRL as well. That is why I come here. To refresh my memory.;) That, and to read about other freaks like me.:eek:penedeyewink:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Nope, I am not ok...but that is another topic for another time.;)

I probably would have played through it anyway but I have about 5 or 6 other games I haven't even played yet. Too many things to do IRL as well. That is why I come here. To refresh my memory.;) That, and to read about other freaks like me.:eek:penedeyewink:
Whats on your list right now?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Also cant remember who i was talking to about andrea's lil bro but he is in 9th grade so yah he is a bit on the young side

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And i remember the time when fox wasn't interested in this game :) :p:p

I guess brainwashing worked :eek:penedeyewink:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was when I first got to this site and the game was not very long, now with 2 more updates its time to try again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also cant remember who i was talking to about andrea's lil bro but he is in 9th grade so yah he is a bit on the young side
I thought so I remember he was younger than 16. So somewhere around 13-14 yo.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes