SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Good game so far looking forward to where it leads. I don't usually comment, but i figured i should say that you can loop the days and "cheat" quite easily without opening the console since there are only certain events that ends on you(Chris) going to sleep.
So after taking Dana to Maria's place i was able to "loop" the day around for another 100+ affection for her and Andrea and some minor Sexuality points as well. Since there is already 244 pages i'm guessing that i'm not the first to uncover this. I think there should be some exertion added or at least a more definitive mechanism for passage of time. I would enjoy the possibility of being a bad boss and "passing out" at various locations around the city.
Good upload thank you for your contribution.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Good game so far looking forward to where it leads. I don't usually comment, but i figured i should say that you can loop the days and "cheat" quite easily without opening the console since there are only certain events that ends on you(Chris) going to sleep.
So after taking Dana to Maria's place i was able to "loop" the day around for another 100+ affection for her and Andrea and some minor Sexuality points as well. Since there is already 244 pages i'm guessing that i'm not the first to uncover this. I think there should be some exertion added or at least a more definitive mechanism for passage of time. I would enjoy the possibility of being a bad boss and "passing out" at various locations around the city.
Good upload thank you for your contribution.
I realized you could just keep using the same evening forever, but only used it a couple times at most. But if you're willing to loop the days, might as well use the console, no? Or is it like among the lines of "I'm bending the rules a little bit, but if I at least have the effort of putting my time into this, it'll be... 'less bad' than using the console"? I mean, if I were to use the evening loop, it'd likely be for that reason.

Reactions: SaiakuOtaku

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Well i usually play the game as "clean" as possible depending of the length and version of the game. So when i realized that i had to wait a couple of days for this game to download, hence the 7+gb i got quite excited.
I do think as looping the days as a cheat and its not something i do, i was only surprised at the amount of stuff that i could do and felt i had to explore as much as possible(for science ^^). It was still pretty early in the game for me and i didn't have a full grasp of the game yet. I agree with you fully that its way less time consuming to just "shit+o "(i assume that's the console bind) but i have had a lot bad experiences with using console cheats. But hey your not wrong and i have to say its a tedious way to gain little to nothing affection or sexuality compared to console. I probably wont be using the console or the evening exploit(i guess you could call it) until after i'm finished with the first playthrough at least and go back here for a good read of the walkthrough.

Reactions: Grubb

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
My question is why do you need to cheat in this game it's fucking easy as dick to get stats and all that considering you can just burn through the fucking dialouge....

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quote from Ptolemy.

"Hi Sorry for not doing this yesterday.
Was to tired from the IR update, and I just vegetated.
Regarding Dana.
I've prepared about 120 renders so far.
And I'm making good progress.
Like I said, I hope to have the path completely finished in this patch.
But there are more loose ends to tie up than I thought. As of now, I'm not sure if I can tie everything up in a neat bow by this weekend.
So the patch might be released next Monday, or even Tuesday.
But then again, I might be able to finish by this weekend.
I really can't tell yet.
I'll make more progress updates between now and then, and I'll let you know.
That's it for now.
As always, I'm very grateful for your support
Ptolemy"

LindsaySmales

Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone else think that the developer is fed up and is trying to finish this game as soon as possible without worrying too much about the story and all the loose ends?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone else think that the developer is fed up and is trying to finish this game as soon as possible without worrying too much about the story and all the loose ends?
This game is almost done and dev is trying to tie up all the loose ends and will have the finish game by the end of January the latest.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Ptolemy has another one, give it a try : "Intimate Relations" , currently at v0.25. It blows this one out of the water, imo.

Reactions: Arcane666

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
What ever would give you that impression, seems to be that dude is dropping serious content updates on the regular

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just finished version 0.083. This is my first time playing this game. I am very impressed and liked the game a lot.

The game does have some flaws typical of this type of reusing the same content over and over again. For example, going on a date. Each date makes sense the first time you do them and then half the dialogue doesn't fit anymore as you've already experienced it (when doing the same date more than once). Authors really need to have the first date be unique and then have subsequent dates of the same type be more generic (two flavors for each date minimum). I find myself fast clicking through these dates as they get pretty repetitive. More flavors would really make these types of games shine.

There are some things (possible lose ends) that don't make sense. Mila coming and asking for help at your office never really gets addressed or resolved. Andrea's insecurities never get resolved. Through most of the game the player can get an easy +10 affection boost just by agreeing to help her (the option never goes away and can be reused daily). I ended up with an affection score of 507 with Andrea compared to the next closest of 277 with Dana because of this. For some reason I never got an option to pick a weekend getaway with Andrea, even though I had the highest affection and sexuality score with her. I ended up finding Jessica so late in the game that my only real ending option was with Dana and Maria (swinger couple).

There are also some things that are obviously missing such as the famous "Skip weekend" irritation. The player also doesn't have the option to take most people to lunch outside of the office as the option says "Future update". The "Track" date with Jessica didn't do anything so "Bowling" was the only real date option.

It would be awesome if Mila and Amy had a full story and were date-able.

Overall, one of the best games on this site, despite its flaws, and I recommend it. The game has a lot of content for it which puts most other games on this site to shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

LindsaySmales

Nov 20, 2017
What ever would give you that impression, seems to be that dude is dropping serious content updates on the regular
Like still says Not available yet when you want to invite the girls to eat out of the office but he already talks about finishing a path in the next update or the basketball event or the new assistant for Dana that actually does not serve anything or add nothing to the story so I was expecting something more about that in the future.
what happens if you do not confront jimmy?
What happens with Maria's promise to fuck Andrea? etc

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Like still says Not available yet when you want to invite the girls to eat out of the office but he already talks about finishing a path in the next update or the basketball event or the new assistant for Dana that actually does not serve anything or add nothing to the story so I was expecting something more about that in the future.
what happens if you do not confront jimmy?
What happens with Maria's promise to fuck Andrea? etc

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes