a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If its the "epilogue" already then it is done this month and not January.

I am glad I held off on playing and will wait for the finale update to play again.

They have spoken

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I stopped playing this game after I noticed that the most important scene for me (1st time doing it with Dana) didn't trigger at the right time, and it felt very lacking and cold, because even after I had her stats over 100 and we had many cuddling moments the first time we actually had sex was during the swingers party (I didn't allow Maria's husband to touch Dana) but I kind of felt like that wasn't supposed to be the first time mainly due to the fact that it had a very weak buildup and both characters didn't comment about it (Which is something you do when you have sex with some1 for the 1st time)..So what went wrong exactly? Is the 1st sexual encounter with Dana supposed to be in a party? Or somewhere else, and Why did I trigger it that way I use no cheats btw...If that's how it normally goes down then I'm sorry but that's one of the most horrible scenes I've seen up to date in any game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

I am glad I held off on playing and will wait for the finale update to play again.
Remember that there are 3 different paths, epilogue for one route doesn't necessarily mean the game is over. The Andrea route is my favorite one since I have a soft spot for her, but I'm also curious about the Jessica route plays out. I may not necessarily like femdom, but I like the fact that you can see some character development, it's not just "This is it, take it" (no pun intended @jessica), but you see that she loves Dana, wants her to be happy and bring you to the right track, but she also seems to be willing to sacrifice something for the greater good and this is good story writing for me.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

Nope, not done There is still the other Epilogues to finish up. and I think the reason he wants to go back to some stuff a polish some of the rougher stuff a bit more. Not sure what parts exactly but he told me we would be working on DOD tell at least Jan and said maybe the work would carry over into Feb. depending on how much progress we made.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, not done There is still the other Epilogues to finish up. and I think the reason he wants to go back to some stuff a polish some of the rougher stuff a bit more. Not sure what parts exactly but he told me we would be working on DOD tell at least Jan and said maybe the work would carry over into Feb. depending on how much progress we made.
Which one is going to be done then?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Still, a bit to do before Dana is done. I don't know tell I get the renders for next update what is being done like I said though there is a bit of polish work Ptolemy want's to do before we hit 1.0. I see you on the Discord server ask him for more details. I'm Just relaying what I know.

To confirm the upcoming update will Include Andrea's route Prologue

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Just my humble opinion,go with DD full power or a start a similar game,drop IR,I think most of the guys will agree.
I enjoyed DD so much,may be the best in genre and has a lot more potential.

frankyyyyyy

Nov 4, 2017
i have just downloaded this game it shows this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 287, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 304, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

any suggestion?????????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 12:05 PM

Hi Gonna keep it short.
Well, we're passed the 200 renders mark, but there are still renders I'm waiting on.
And there are 11 more renders that I have to do myself.
Hopefully, I'll get everything together by tomorrow morning.
That will leave me Sunday to finish the dialogue, and story.
Meaning that the release can't happen earlier than Monday.
So, I'm setting the release for Monday evening, sometime after I get home from work.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i use the cheats????
if you use cheats you will skip over convo's that you need to understand the story and cheats are not needed for this game.
Play and enjoy it and points are so easy to gain also.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes